Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
REVIEW: Skinceuticals line defense, phyto &renew overnig
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
adrianaL
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
I love this stuff all three work so well together my skin has never looked better and I am getting so many compliments!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:17 am      Reply with quote
adrianaL wrote:
I love this stuff all three work so well together my skin has never looked better and I am getting so many compliments!

How are you using these? All 3 both AM & PM, what order etc... What changes have you seen?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I use Phyto both in the daytime and evening.

I put phyto on after my morning serum and then I moisturize.

In the pm
I use phyto first
then line defense
and overnight renew oily + skinceuticals eye balm.

I'm going to add CE ferulic to my morning routine before the phyto.

Skinceuticals.com has a great site on what products to use for your skin condition and in which order.

My skin has become smoother and my fine lines(crow's feet) are almost gone. I have also noticed that my acne scaring has dramatically faded and is almost gone. I just wake up in the morning and if I don't have time for makeup I am not worried at all. I've also had more people tell me this month that I look 20. I'm thirty and loving it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi Adrianna:

I also love the SC Intense Line Defense serum (12% AHA). Haven't tried the Phyto yet but sounds like it may be a nice product, it is supposed to help fade discolorations? I have 2 pink marks on my jaw line from breakouts that never faded. Maybe I will give it a shot.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
Hi Adrianna:

I also love the SC Intense Line Defense serum (12% AHA). Haven't tried the Phyto yet but sounds like it may be a nice product, it is supposed to help fade discolorations? I have 2 pink marks on my jaw line from breakouts that never faded. Maybe I will give it a shot.

Since using phyto I have noticed that the acne scaring from my chin has minimized.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
I used the phyto for the first time last night. I found when i woke up this morning my skin felt and looked greasy. Usually I use the B5 gel but thought Id try this.
Im a bit worried it may be pore clogging Confused
adrianaL
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:27 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
I used the phyto for the first time last night. I found when i woke up this morning my skin felt and looked greasy. Usually I use the B5 gel but thought Id try this.
Im a bit worried it may be pore clogging Confused

I have a really oily T-zone and haven't broken out yet, in fact I started to use it to calm the acne that I had because of Differen.(I hate this stuff it made have cystic acne which I never had before, now that I have stopped using it, my skin is clear) I used differen for 8 months and it was worthless on my skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:41 am      Reply with quote
adrianaL tell me more about your experience with Differin! Did you use it every evening? Did your acne get worse and worse over the 8 months that you were using it? How did you skin feel when you were using the Differin? Dry? Irritated? How long ago did you stop using it? TIA
adrianaL
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:33 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
adrianaL tell me more about your experience with Differin! Did you use it every evening? Did your acne get worse and worse over the 8 months that you were using it? How did you skin feel when you were using the Differin? Dry? Irritated? How long ago did you stop using it? TIA

Let me start by saying that I thought differen would be great on my skin. It was prescribed to me for blackheads that I have had since I was a teenager and to train my skin to not produce so much oil. I never suffered from acne though, just the occasional one before my periiod. I knew I would break out from using it for the first 8-12wks according to my derm. I also thought it might help my fine lines around the eyes as nothing else seems to work.

I started using it just as the directions said and built up to every night, I have very resistent skin and nothing ever bothers my skin. I broke out so bad like I never had before but thank God for PSF Mud mask it helped the acne heal.

I got severe acne, the cystic very painful kind. They even looked like ingrown hairs. I was so embarrased by them, but I thought just 8 wks and it will get better. Well it did get better but I still kept getting breakouts and remember I never had before. My skin was dry and irritated in the chin area.

So I decided to completly stop using it and try skinceuticals and I am so happy that I did! No more breakouts. Just trying to get the scarring to go away.

After 8 months of use it did not change the oiliness of my skin nor did it remove blackheads and fine lines.

Sorry for the long story! Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
adrianaL I appreciate the long story! I have been using Differin for years now and sometimes think of switching to another retinoid. These retinoids are supposed to be the "star" ingredeints when it comes to anti-aging and acne so it is always interesting to hear stories when they don't work for someone.

BTW I am glad that you have finally found something that does work for you! Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |