Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Lightstim LED Device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have no idea at all how to post pics, I'm sorry.

I'd LOVE to see your before and afters.

Maybe the info is in the FAQ section...

(Actually as I'm writing this answer, I see a button above this reply box which says 'img' - but... um... that doesnt help does it.. cos I dont know what to after clicking on it.. sorry TameraT Embarassed )
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
1) Signup for a Photobucket account.www.photobucket.com
2) Log-in and upload the image from your computer
3) The image should appear in your album
4) Under the image, it will say Url, Tag and Img
5) Copy the whole IMG address in the IMG box and paste it in EDS' message body
6) Submit your post

Hope this helps TameraT...looking forward to seeing the before and after pixs Wink

5% products discount

Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Smile hi,i got my ls yersterday. i'll post th results later.cindy

5% products discount

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried contacting Lightstim via email lately? They are not responding to my emails following up my order. I ordered 3.5 weeks ago. When I paid they replied that they were shipping next day but no reply to my followups to the cust. service email in the past week.
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Where are you? Mine was delayed by Canada customs and they had no control over that obviously. But not sure why the no reply to email. They are always very quick to respond whenever I've emailed...I'll send a test and see if they answer.
majica72
5% products discount

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Dahli, thanks for your response. I am located in Australia. Lightstim finally got back to me and said they were pretty sure they had sent it but would look further into it to make sure. They also suggested contacting Customs. I will do that today. I have ordered lots of things from the US in the past (mostly cd's and books) with no delays or issues with customs but this is the first electrical item I've ordered from the US. Each morning when I look in the mirror I hope today is the day that I receive my Lightstim! Laughing
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Good to hear, I just got a response from her and she wanted to know who wasn't getting answered since they answer fairly regularly... even on Sunday it seems LOL!
Hope it comes soon!!
majica72
5% products discount

Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Dahli! Customs can't trace it without a tracking number but said it was unlikely they would hold such an item anyway. I guess it will arrive sooner or later, just have to be patient Cool
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
FoxyMama1:
Thank you for the info on the Photo bucket.
I will go and register to get a space so I can post pictures.
Thanks for the info.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Tamera, I"m wondering if you've posted your pictures somewhere yet that I haven't been able to find??? Please let us see your results as it sounds like this is working well for you. I was only able to locate the picture of your daughter so far... (very cute!)
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Dahli.
Yeah, I have not posted them yet.
I did register on Photobucket already, and the picture you saw of my daughter was my test photo to see how it would work. So, now, all I have to do is post to photo bucket and then do the link. I feel more confident about doing the posting now.

I was planning to post them this weekend, but now I am having a Church Music Party at my house on Sunday.

So. My guess is I will be posting them around Dec 6th.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Really looking forward to seeing them , TamaraT!

I am definitelt getting a LightStim for christmas - I ordered it today. Smile
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I am waiting for mine also.
Tamara, would be great to see your pictures.

Thanks for the valuable info,
Lucy.

5% products discount

Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still waiting for mine - ordered it 5 weeks ago from OS.
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Wow that's amazingly show Majica! Hope it comes soon....

Sounds good Tamera, Wednesday it is!!! Looking forward to seeing them. Smile
majica72
5% products discount

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Dahli, I hope it comes soon too!
Lightstim have been most apologetic about the delay and are now sending me the pack via express post, so I should receive it next week (fingers crossed). They have also provided me with a tracking number this time.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I'm in the Uk and ordered mine from 'allergymatters' site.
It arrived within 48 hours.

(It has, however, been whisked out of sight, and I wont get to actually open the package untill christmas day..)
majica72
5% products discount

Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Catski, that is so cruel to have to wait until Xmas to open it - but what a great gift. I'm sure the wait will be all the more worthwhile when you get to open it at last Very Happy I purchased mine as a birthday gift to myself but as it's been several weeks since I ordered I decided to make it my Xmas gift instead Very Happy
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi catski, I've just looked at allergymatters website, and was looking at the DPL Therapy Unit. It costs £50 more than the Lightstim but looks to be so much easier to use (if I've got it right you just sit in front of it for 9 mins). Was just wondering if you looked at this too, and what your thoughts on it were. Does it do the same as the Lightstim? So many products, it's confusing, but my priority would be for easy usage, as I always seem to give up on anything that takes much effort, so would you let me know your thoughts on it please?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
hi majica! yes! it's cruel , but it's exciting too! Very Happy
I Christmas.

It's nice to think we will start the year with a new rejuvenation tool, isnt it?

Hey lillilulu - yes, I did look at that open book shape one, and the price is good. The fact is, I want to use the unit on stretchmarks on my abdomen and maybe even the old ones on my breasts,as well as my face, so I want to feel free to move it around.
I'm interested to experiment with it on cuts/bruises for the children too, so the 'just sit down in front of it" one wouldnt be the one for me, though I did briefly consider the sheer ease of it. Couldnt be easier, could it? If I was
only using it for face, I'd be very tempted by the stationary model.
BMWBabe

Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I just rec'd my OxyLight, so I really can't tell you much about them except that my understanding is that they are similar and do pretty much the same thing. I've used it twice, I think a couple of more weeks of usage will definitely tell me if it's worth keeping or not. I also have the NuFace, I can't really tell about that one either have used it once, I hope it works, but I have reservations about abything that runs on a 9 volt battery, but heck I could be wrong and it might work great. I know a couple people on here have it and say it has worked for them. My question is to anyone who uses them, do you use the products that came with it, or do you use the products you have come to use in your regular regimen, i.e. the NuFace came with a mist and a conducting gel, and the OxyLight of course touts the benefits of using the products you can buy on their website. So anyone's two cents in this regard would be appreciated.
majica72
5% products discount

Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I received my Lightstim today!!! Very Happy Very Happy
I can't wait to try it out. I will share my findings with you all in a few days Wink
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Wow Majica - it's a-bout time!! Smile

Was it the original package or the second one they sent??

Today is the day Tamera is going to post her before and after pictures...can't wait

Are you going to take a before as well??
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Yes. I plan on doing it tonight.
Tonight is my "ME" night. Ha Ha.

But depending on what time zone you are in, you may not see them until tomorrow.
I am in California time.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Ok all. I did take the pictures last night, but it was too late to upload them to photobucket. So I will upload them tonight.
You can expect to see them tomorrow. These will be the after pictures after using lightstim for 1+ month.

Sorry. The evening after work went so fast yesterday. Sometimes there is not enough hours in the day.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |