Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lightstim LED Device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:54 am      Reply with quote
SHOOT! I was so excited to see these pictures yesterday and then today Sad But there's nuttin!?
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Honestly. I promise I will do them tonight. I've already taken the pictures.
Look for them at 7:00 CA time. That is the time I will be on the computer tonight to upload them.

Holidays are busy,my daugthers birthday yesterday & working 45 hours per week, plus the 2 hour commute per day, takes alot of time. SORRRRRRRRY MY APOLOGIES Smile Smile Smile

I have not forgotten Dahlia and others ! ! !

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Tamera,

Looking forward to seeing the pics. Just to clarify. You are going to post "before" pictures as well, aren't you? Your last couple of posts stated you would be posting "after' pics and I want to be sure you did mean both.
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Janna. About 1 month ago before starting the light stim I did take pictures. I will post them, but little embarrassing, my skin was really more red then.

I think the after pictures will look better then the befores. ha ha.

I have the before Photos on the CD, and the after photos are still on Camera taken couple days ago. My best intentions are to upload them tonight. I have some other things to do on the computer tonight. Don't plan to go out tonight, we are expecting a big storm tonight here in Northern California. 50 mile winds with 2" of rain. I should be uploading photos tonight (Providing I have electricity) ha ha.

Tamera

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Ok. I'm emarrassed by the before photos, so don't laugh. My face was really red, photos taken with no makeup.I have a tendacy towards rosacia and my camera takes REALLY close up good photos and it was big photo too.

I have used the lightstim for approx from October 22 - Dec 6th. And the redness has ALMOST gone. There are a few places I am spot treating on my chin, and may do a TCA peel on the chin later. After holidays.This is me today on the right lower bottom in the blue shirt Dec 8th. I don't have makeup on, but I do have lipstick on.

But I promised the pictures, so here they are.
Image[/img]

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, Tamera!! What an incredible difference! Your skin really didn't look bad to me before, but I can't believe how even and perfect it is in the after.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Tamera, thank you so much for the pictures.

Your skin looks wonderful (and very young).

I got the Lightstim, did it a few times, but so far do not see major results.

Oh well, I will try to be patient.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma and Tosca.
What I found was, when I was doing it everyday at the beginning, my face got really tight feeling and soft, because I was leaving it on a long time. Then the tightness kind of started bothering me, so I went to maint mode 2-3 weeks. I think now, I need to do 3-4 times and find a happy medium.

It has helped the redness alot. Oh, forgot to add, my pores are much smaller too.
But, patience is the key, and I still HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO ! ! !

I'm pretty sure it has increased the collegen or elasticity, because my face seems more taunt or tighter in my thoughts.
And my face is much softer.

Keep it up, don't give up.

TOSCA
Thank you, you are just being kind. My face was redder than Santa's hat. ha ha.
But, I can say, it has toned down drastically.

Now to lose weight, tighten up some more. SO MUCH WORK, SO LITTLE BEAUTY TIME. ha ha.

5% products discount

Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Wow Tamera! what a difference! Thanks so much for posting the pictures--your skin looks really smooth and even--Lovely!
Janna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Tamera,

You look good! Your skin is so even and smooth. I am going to have to be more diligent with my Light Stim. I am just not consistent.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:51 am      Reply with quote
WOW.

TameraT, your skin is so incredibly smoothed and no redness at all in your after pics.

that is an AMAZING result.

Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this for us.
majica72
5% products discount

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi all - I've been offline for a while after moving house.
Tamera - your skin looks lovely! So white and clear Smile
Dahli - the unit I finally received was I think their third attempt!
I have been using it every night for the past 7 nights. Slight, promising changes - my skin feels a bit softer and looks more even toned. I make it my night time ritual before bed as once the unit warms up it is really relaxing and I feel quite sleepy afterwards. I'll continue to monitor and report my progress.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:37 am      Reply with quote
How long do you use it for majica? You can use it over your products?
majica72
5% products discount

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:46 am      Reply with quote
I use it after washing my face (using the Lightstim pore clearing cleanser) and moisturising it (using the lightstim retinol cream). I use lightstim for 40-90 seconds on each part of my face(about 1/2 an hour total)and then for a couple of minutes on one spot on my decolletage and then on the top of each hand. Sometimes I go back and repeat trouble spots like my frown lines.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for that info, Majica.

Do you think after a while the time commitment tapers off?

( Lazy, me! )
majica72
5% products discount

Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Catski - I am usually lazy when it comes to committing to a beauty routine but so far I don't mind this at all. I actually look forward to it as my wind-down time before bed. I actually drift off to sleep while I'm using it! Once I achieve the desired results (hopefully) I guess I will just use it a couple of times a week as maintenance. The manual states that you can either use it every day for shorter time on each spot or twice a week but for longer periods on each spot. Usage is quite flexible so you could fit it in to your lifestyle.
havana8

Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Tamara your skin looks great! What a positive return for your investment of money, time and effort. Your eyes also look more wide opened, if you know what I mean.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
majica72 wrote:
Catski - I am usually lazy when it comes to committing to a beauty routine but so far I don't mind this at all. I actually look forward to it as my wind-down time before bed. I actually drift off to sleep while I'm using it! Once I achieve the desired results (hopefully) I guess I will just use it a couple of times a week as maintenance. The manual states that you can either use it every day for shorter time on each spot or twice a week but for longer periods on each spot. Usage is quite flexible so you could fit it in to your lifestyle.

Yes, I'm getting the idea that it's very relaxing,which is nice. I know it's pointless trying to anticipate what routine I will find in using it - I guess I have a mild concern that I wont find time to do it, and it will be a 5 minute wonder for me... but that's just me, and nothing to do with the product.
anixia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
If anyones on the fence its on sale at the LightStim website for $169.00 until 12:00 Midnight 26 December 2006.

I am thinking about buying one, but I am only 28, so no wrinkles yet. I do however have spider veins and TMJ-type pain and was wondering if it would help with this.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:01 am      Reply with quote
TMJ pain is a matter of jaw placement and alignment. That can be done through your dentist and a splint or braces depending on the severity. But it should be done professionally. Now holding the light on the outside of your jaw might reduce the resulting pain but cannot fix the problem.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR, I realize that light is not going to fix TMJ. I do not have jaw misalignment, but I have occational jaw pain from night grinding, even with my guard. Someone had mentioned that another light device had helped reduce their knee pains, and I wondered if it would work as well on facial joints.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:04 am      Reply with quote
I got my LightStim for christmas. Very Happy

I hadnt realised it's so relaxing and so easy to use.

Really foresee no problem with maintaining treatment, as it's so easy, and the head is such a good size.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I got my LightStim for christmas. Very Happy

I hadnt realised it's so relaxing and so easy to use.

Really foresee no problem with maintaining treatment, as it's so easy, and the head is such a good size.

Congrats Catski! Please post your results after you've been using it for awhile.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
majica72
5% products discount

Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Glad you're enjoying your Chrissy present Catski Very Happy
Results Update: I've been using my Lightstim for about 4 weeks. I am noticing subtle changes in a more even skin tone and slight softening of fine lines around the eye area and a stubborn crease between my eyes. I usually get hormonal acne breakouts around the chin area every couple of weeks but I have not had a breakout since I started using my Lightstim. The unit seems to be keeping the acne under control - note, I am also using the cleanser and toner that came with the pack. I have been using my Lightstim every day except for two days I missed. I don't see much of a decrease, if any, in the pigmenation areas but it is summer over here which makes it more challenging. I do wear sunscreen every day but I still get freckles on my pale skin Mad A beautician once advised me to wear a sunscreen that contains zinc OR titanium as these ingredients provide the "block" against visible sun damage.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
I got one for Christmas too! Woopee!! I'm really loving it because it's relaxing. No noicable difference yet, of course, but I'm just starting.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |