Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Kinerase users - question
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:50 am      Reply with quote
For those that use Kinerase Cream, do you use this as an eye cream too or use their eye cream or another one? I got some samples of the Kinerase Cream and am really liking how it makes my skin look and feel.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:06 am      Reply with quote
If you don't want to buy a separete eye cream then the regular cream should work fine.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:19 am      Reply with quote
I used the regular Kinerase cream around my eyes for a couple of years with no problem, but when they introduced the eye cream I got suckered into buying that as well as it's got about 25% more of the active ingredient, which probably doesn't make any difference.

You should be fine just using the regular cream. Maybe try the eye cream later if you decide you really like Kinerase.
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
I used the regular Kinerase cream around my eyes for a couple of years with no problem, but when they introduced the eye cream I got suckered into buying that as well as it's got about 25% more of the active ingredient, which probably doesn't make any difference.

You should be fine just using the regular cream. Maybe try the eye cream later if you decide you really like Kinerase.

I thought the regular Kinerase would have more than the eye cream. That is surprising.

Which one do you use? Would you buy it again?

Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Marie - actually I like Kinerase a LOT and have been using it for some years. (trying some other stuff at the moment, but think I'll be going back to Kinerase soon, as I always do)

I just got the tubes from the bathroom and checked - the cream or lotion has 0.1% and the eye cream has 0.125%. Was kind of joking about being "suckered", as I think a lot of companies make a separate eye cream just to sell another, more expensive, product.

Usually I use Kinerase in the mornings only and something else at night, although I'm keen to try the new Pro Therapy Night Repair. I also like the C6 Peptide (goes under the cream/lotion in the morning).
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:34 am      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
Marie - actually I like Kinerase a LOT and have been using it for some years. (trying some other stuff at the moment, but think I'll be going back to Kinerase soon, as I always do)

I just got the tubes from the bathroom and checked - the cream or lotion has 0.1% and the eye cream has 0.125%. Was kind of joking about being "suckered", as I think a lot of companies make a separate eye cream just to sell another, more expensive, product.

Usually I use Kinerase in the mornings only and something else at night, although I'm keen to try the new Pro Therapy Night Repair. I also like the C6 Peptide (goes under the cream/lotion in the morning).

I was surprised by how I liked this since I have read mixed reviews but my skin does feel very soft and hasn't felt dry since using this sample. I am sensitive and haven't had any reaction or outbreaks from this which is a big plus too. And being so gentle I have not had a problem using this around my eyes so not having to buy a separate eye cream is great. I do have a sample of the Intesive Eye cream but can't tell much difference between them.

I had a sample of the C6 Peptide and liked it but was nervous about it containing Argireline although maybe not enough to cause droopiness. I am waiting for my order of Remergent DNA Repair and Barrier Repair and plan to use these at night and the Kinerase in the morning and see how that goes. The Pro Therapy does look interesting. Please report if you try this.

Do you still use a Vit C product when using the C6? If so, what order do you use them in?

Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:28 am      Reply with quote
Marie1120 wrote:

Do you still use a Vit C product when using the C6? If so, what order do you use them in?

I don't use a C serum with the C6, but sometimes I use one at night when using products other than Kinerase.

That Kinerase morning/Remergent DNA Repair evening combination sounds good. I've actually been thinking of doing that myself!
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:56 am      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
Marie1120 wrote:

I don't use a C serum with the C6, but sometimes I use one at night when using products other than Kinerase.

That Kinerase morning/Remergent DNA Repair evening combination sounds good. I've actually been thinking of doing that myself!

Thanks. As soon as I get my Remergent, I will be ready to start this routine. I go to the Dermatologist in early November and am anxious to see what she thinks of my skin and my routine. Both lines seem very gentle and soothing. I will have to play around with the Vitamin C application to see where it works the best. I noticed the C6 has some and the Remergent also has some but I'm sure neither has enough.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Marie1120 wrote:
appletini wrote:

I was surprised by how I liked this since I have read mixed reviews but my skin does feel very soft and hasn't felt dry since using this sample. I am sensitive and haven't had any reaction or outbreaks from this which is a big plus too. And being so gentle I have not had a problem using this around my eyes so not having to buy a separate eye cream is great. I do have a sample of the Intesive Eye cream but can't tell much difference between them.

I had a sample of the C6 Peptide and liked it but was nervous about it containing Argireline although maybe not enough to cause droopiness. I am waiting for my order of Remergent DNA Repair and Barrier Repair and plan to use these at night and the Kinerase in the morning and see how that goes. The Pro Therapy does look interesting. Please report if you try this.

Thanks.

i am using Remergent DNA Repair for 3 weeks now.i like it very much,but i would like to know how you feel with your Remergent DNA Repair?since you star 2 years ago:)any result?

thanks

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |