Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Criminal Record
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Just curious...
How many of you have a criminal record? What happen?
chevycamarolvr
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I doubt anyone is going to openly admit it on here... but you never know! I have a friend with a record and he'll tell anyone the story if they ask, even if he's only known 'em a few minutes!

I'm clean as a whistle. Not even a speeding ticket.... Doesn't mean I'm not naughty sometimes, I just don't get caught! Bad Grin
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Why not?....nobody is using their real name...and with a few that I made friends with, I would never share personal info
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
lol! such a random question that it makes me laugh! i'm sure we might be surprised at the amount of people who have one! lol Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'm pretty clean (knock on wood!) except for one speeding ticket several years ago. This is a great thread though and hopefully someone will spill the beans! Laughing
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I just want to make sure that if you know someone's real name, please do not post it...it is not fair to the person with the nic name.
It is funny how some were put in a difficult situation and got criminally charged or to hear stories who did with intent and why.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
This should win a prize for the craziest question on a skincare board ever and no, I'm clean - honest! Laughing I once smuggled some Cox's Pippins (English apples) into China, but they didn't catch me so I don't think I'm down on Interpol yet Bad Grin
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
lol Laughing
Anyway, let me share a story with you but unfortunatly it is not a criminal charge but a by-law charge.
A family member who has a disability deceided to walk the family dog but does not have the ability to fasten the leash. So this person got a shoe string and pushed it undernieth the dog's collar.
This dog must of been ecstatic! Laughing
Anyway, they went for a walk down our street and this person didn't want to go for a walk anymore with the dog. Basically got distracted and walked away.
I noticed that the dog was not around and my family member walk home. I put the two and two together and went after the dog. The dog, was very well behaved and responded to my call but you could tell that he was very disappointed. I felt bad and took him for a walk. It really made the dog's day!
It just so happen that the Animal Control drove by and gave me a ticket for walking a dog without a leash.
I took it to court to contest and explained the whole story to the court. The courtroom was full and I was one of the first three to be called on the list.
When the Judge asked what kind of dog was it.
I said "A French Miniture Black Poodle" and the whole courtroom burst out laughing, including the Judge who was very discreetly trying to hide her smile and the courtroom clerk!
I felt insulted at that moment and told the Judge that it is not funny and my dog always walk by my ankle. (which was true)
Charges were dropped and the Judge critized the Prosecter for wasting court's time.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
I'm clean, just a few speeding ticket (can you believe he stopped me, I was having labor pains, and my daughter was born the next day) another for failing to stop at a stop sign (it should have been a yeild, I could see both ways) but he let me off that one and just gave me a seatbelt fine (I still hardly ever wear it) and another speeding ticket. Those were years ago and I think they are off my record now. No criminal history here.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
This should win a prize for the craziest question on a skincare board ever and no, I'm clean - honest! Laughing I once smuggled some Cox's Pippins (English apples) into China, but they didn't catch me so I don't think I'm down on Interpol yet Bad Grin

I thought it was incredibly *easy* to bring foodstuffs into China, even fresh fruits - if you can get it past your own customs that is! They are more than happy to get you out of the airport, and those x-ray machines are always turned off anyway.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
One story to share:

2 yeas ago my son (12) and my nephew (11) flew to my sis-in-law’s place in FL by themselves. On their way back at the airport check point, the metal detector went off while my nephew’s passing through. My sis-in-law was busy help him find out what’s wrong and the security stopped my son after screened his backpack. Two underage boys, one panic aunt standing there did not know what happened. It turned out my nephew’s gameboy was on. And are you ladies ready to find out what happened to my son??? There we 2 knives in my son’s backpack. 1 butter knife and one steak knife. 4 FBI agents came out took all of them to a private room, asked my son over and over again “Why do you have 2 knives in your backpack?” Early that year my son’s school had a project “Teaching friends how to make….” My son was making sandwiches. He used the butter knife to spread mustard and steak knife to cut tomato. AND he forgot to take them out. At first Ft. Lauderdale Air Port Security wanted to charge $4,000 fine but finally dropped it. They told my son if it happened again they’d put him in jail.

My son carried the same backpack, same contents leaving LAX but the screening person did not SEE the knives. This is how save LAX is.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
No one has anything? I'll fess up, even though I already mentioned it the "nicest compliments" thread. But you have to read the whole thing so you don't think I'm horrible.

I was DD one night and driving 2 of my friends to an after hours bar when I got pulled over for going 11 over. My friends were wasted so the car reeked of alcohol and I had to do a Breathalyzer. I blew a .1 and was arrested. When we got to the station he made me do another that would determine if my license would be suspended and I blew a 0.00. He said I was "lucky", and made me go to the hospital and take a blood test and he threw in a drug test "for good measure". Three months later in court it was determined my BAC was 0.00 and the only drug in me was Benedryl....so all the charges, including the speeding ticket, were dropped. But I was still out about $700 with lawyer fees and my arrest was in the newspaper for everyone to read. Not so fun. It'll be a year next month and I'm still bitter because this officer is known as the "DUI Guy", and has been recognized by the Illinois DUI Liason, except that it's just for arrests, not convictions. So I pretty much hate cops except for Candy, who makes me ginger body butter. =) I know it's not right to generalize all cops, but see how you're treated if you're arrested. Innocent until proven guilty seems to go out the window.....

Know your rights if you're ever put in a bad position because you could get taken advantage of; I didn't "have" to take any of those tests, but I was told I did. It ended up working in my favor, but it's not always the case.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I was kicked out of girlscouts. Does that count? Laughing (for remarking that the scout leader was a hypocrite. She was listening outside the tent...)
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
I was kicked out of girlscouts. Does that count? Laughing (for remarking that the scout leader was a hypocrite. She was listening outside the tent...)

Oh how you and I would have rasied hell together.... Bad Grin

I was kicked out of church camp...two years in a row!
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Now there's a girl after my own heart! Laughing
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I was kicked out of girlscouts. Does that count? (for remarking that the scout leader was a hypocrite. She was listening outside the tent...)

I'm behind you all the way. I hated Brownies (it's like a junior scouts thing). It was SO stupid.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
and those x-ray machines are always turned off anyway.

Not these days Miranets - be careful!. I fly at least once a month and they're always on. I don't think they have to be so careful anyhow because no-one's out to get them internationally, there's only the Xinjiangers and they're mostly too poor to fly.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
Molly Laughing

Xinjiang'ers really standout anywhere!! They are either the "Mid-Eastern" looking folk and they are trucking around their 6ft wide date cakes on the back of their bikes!!

I don't suppose that the machines are on during the day, and turned off? I've always landed during midnight hours at BJ, and the whole place is deserted.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
my sushi secret wrote:
It'll be a year next month and I'm still bitter because this officer is known as the "DUI Guy", and has been recognized by the Illinois DUI Liason, except that it's just for arrests, not convictions. So I pretty much hate cops except for Candy, who makes me ginger body butter. =)

whew - glad I make a bitchin body butter, lol. This DUI Guys name wouldn't happen to start with a C and end in an I would it?

*Also - for the record, I HATE to do DUI's and only do so when there is a personal injury (and not the offender) involved. I figure if dummy wrapped his car around a pole and is standing there, he's gonna have enough problems without my help. Now - he/she hurts someone - that's entirely different and I'll break out a fresh book of movers for them...

** Oh - and in keeping on topic, I've never been arrested...

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:

I was kicked out of church camp...two years in a row!

Oooh Vonstella - what for? My friend and I were kicked out of a Baptist church camp once for SWIMMING WITH BOYS!!

I'm not Baptist, so it didn't affect me, but her family was really devout and she was mortified.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Xinjiang'ers really standout anywhere!

well, not in Xinjiang they don't and they don't all have the date cakes on tricycles there. It's a bizarre thought though.

Quote:
they are trucking around their 6ft wide date cakes on the back of their bikes!!
Laughing when I first read that I thought you were referring to their wives or girlfriends! The women do tend to be a bit on the large side if you visit Xinjiang. How rude, I thought.
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

whew - glad I make a bitchin body butter, lol. This DUI Guys name wouldn't happen to start with a C and end in an I would it?

You said you have friends in Homewood, right? I was in Flossmoor, about a mile away from the police station, and I know the speed limit is 30! His name starts with......oh who cares, I'll just say it! His name is Officer Robinson and everyone calls him "High Tower". He's also my neighbor, as I found out the following week while driving to work.....
poofybabypenguin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
Quote:
Xinjiang'ers really standout anywhere!

well, not in Xinjiang they don't and they don't all have the date cakes on tricycles there. It's a bizarre thought though.

Quote:
Laughing when I first read that I thought you were referring to their wives or girlfriends! The women do tend to be a bit on the large side if you visit Xinjiang. How rude, I thought.

rofl this conversation is amusing the h*ll out of me! i didn't know they had those date cakes? i am going to google this Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Quote:

Here's one poofy, but he's sold two thirds so you don't quite get the scale
Flossie

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:02 am      Reply with quote
What else can you tell me about officer High Tower. I had a run in with him the other day.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |