Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I need a new skin care regimen - any recommendations please?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lillianna

Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Right, a little bit of background. I've just turned 40 and had my first child a couple of years ago. My skin really took a hammering and whereas I used to look a good ten years younger than my age my skin has recently really aged due to sleepless nights and crazy hormones. I have fairly dry and occasionally a little sensitive skin and I have been using Decleor, Elemis and Creme de la Mer - nothing seems to be having much of an effect!

Is anyone able to recommend a good anti-aging regimen, which is fairly simple? I'm not too fussed about the cost (although I'd prefer not to have to spend an EXTORTIONATE amount of money) Oh I suppose my main concerns would be the developing wrinkles round my eyes and loss of firmness round my jaw area Sad

TIA
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lilliana!

Ice Elements is what you have been looking for! Simple, easy and reasonably priced!

I use Ice Elements for my dry skin and love it!

I would suggest that you wander over to the Ice Elements message board http://www.iceelements.com/msg-board/index.php and speak with either Shelly or Brenda directly to inquire on what would be best for you... or take a look at http://iceelements.com to read a bit about the products.

I have used a wide variety of skin care and have found this to be the best for my skin... and when you hit the message board you will see that I am not alone. Wink

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
I am 53 and peri-menopausal so can understand hormonal skin. These are some things that I like:
Murad Age Diffusing Serum (has glycolic acid but didn't irritate my skin - just made it smooth and clearer). Sephora might have samples if you have one near you.
Remergent Skincare - only used the samples so far but very mild and made my skin feel really nice. I ordered the Barrier Repair and DNA Repair
Kinerase Cream - very gentle!
Skin Medica Dermal Repair Moisturizer, Vitamin C, and Retinol

I tried some samples of PCA too and liked these. Products smell nice and good prices. You can buy a dry skin kit at EDS for pretty cheap though to try these. I am seeing many day and medi-spas using these products so they must be decent. www.skincarerx.com has a bigger selection and some customer reviews.

I am still working on an eye cream and testing a few things.

Good luck.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Forgot to add I also liked the Murad Resurgence night Moisturizer but my husband thought it smelled bad. I didn't at all. The day moisturizer with sunscreen is nice but I have sunscreen in my foundation.

Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your replies and the links to both the Iceelements (I see you really LOVE these products Bosoxy Wink ) and skincarerx - both look very interesting! So far, I think that the Iceelements and Kinerase interest me the most. Also, from browsing this fantastic forum it seems that lots of people recommend the cellcosmet eye cream so I may well order some of that as my eye area is probably the place that's going downhill the quickest Smile
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Lillianna wrote:
(I see you really LOVE these products Bosoxy Wink )

Oh I do, Lillianna!

I am putting my list together for my next order... Wink

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |