Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Products for puffy eyes and dark circles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Nyla

Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried a lot of eye creams/lotions/gels to minimize my puffy under eye area and my dark circles but I haven't found anything that works. Is there anything new that someone can suggest? I'm not expecting any miracles but some results would be nice.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Cellular Skin Rx Eye Bright serum is working extremely well at getting rid of my undereye bags. Some other EDS members have also found that it helps to diminish dark circles, although I haven't been using it long enough to see much of an effect on those yet. The blurb says it takes around 2 weeks to show results.
Nyla

Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your reply. I've been thinking about buying this product but wanted to see if anyone tried it first. It's so hard to find anything good makeup or skincare wise for the undereye area.
I have the same problem with a concealer. They always, always crease with me and I don't even have any lines in that area. Anyone knows any good concealers? I've wasted so much money on them. The best I found so far is the Youngblood one combined with a mineral powder from BE. It's not that great though. Any suggestions?
Adonis
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
My wife used a product called Phyt's Cosmetics Creme P.

It worked and still works great.
elizasue
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm having good luck with pevonia's eye gel.
great for puffiness and circles
SourApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
For some reason, I have a massive stockpile of undereye gels. I think I bought one and forgot I had it so I kept buying more... the one from Origins is the one I like best, it's green and kind of sticky but keeps the area pretty "bag"less. It can also be used as a mask. I also use ones from Barielle (the nail people) and Bliss when I can't find the Origins stuff.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Nyla, I have the puffiness problem! Molly told me about these facial exercises that worked for her. I've been doing them when I remember for about about a month or so, and I really feel like they've helped a great deal for my undereyes. (Shamefully, I haven't been doing the others, but there are exercises for the whole face.) I'd explain them if I could,but I don't think it'd work. They're part of Carole Maggio's Facercise. There is a book and a dvd. I just got the book, but I think the dvd's probably better. I found it at Books a Million. If you're interested, just Google her name.
Priscilla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the PSF Phytolift Cranberry Eye Gel for my husband to use, and I think that it is doing a good job on the puffiness underneath his eyes.

Here's a thread with more information
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14200&highlight=psf+phytolift
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I have found that the Juvedicial eye serum is somewhat helpful for the puffiness. I just got some HA and am going to play around with that.

Ultimately though, I want to do those darn face exercises to decrease the impending bags that are developing! They just aren't cute at all... :/
leungmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
I heard many people saying the cellcosmet eye gels is really good. I am actively searching for a good eye gel. Any one has the advice?
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
I use cellcosmet and although it has the best texture for an eye gel I can't say it did anything for my puffiness. I've been using it for about a month now. I use it day and night but I don't use the Ultra Gel XT because that's for people aged 25+. After I use up this one I might go back to those with a better price tag. My next purchase would probably be Sothy's Eye Tensor Gel as many SAs have recommended that for me. But then again I have hereditary puffiness, so it might work a lot better for those suffering from puffiness due to stress, sleep deprivation or allergies.
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Nyla, Unfortunately I don't think there is one product that does both. I have both puffiness and dark circles- I forget how old you are, but it's important to find out if there are any other reasons besides genetics that are causing these probs b/c if that's the case, fix those contributing factors-it's usually cheaper in the lomg run. That said-
1. Avon's dual sided product works fairly well-Anew clinical Eyelift
2. Teamine for puffiness
3. Diana Yvonne's-Dark Circle X- I like.
4. I'm also trying to do some DIY products for the eyes-using products from skinactives.com and personal formulator.com there are receipes on their forums and as well on our forum under diy. In addtion-Candy has made her own eye product that she's marketing-candessence.com

I hope that helps alittle.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
i second the cellular skin rx eye bright. my mom has been using this a couple months and has dramatic improvement with saggy, puffy skin as well as darkness under her eyes. some members have stated they did not get the same results, so the reviews are mixed. but it's really cheap, i think around $20 dollars, so if it doesn't work for you, it's not too big a loss. HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Priscilla wrote:
I bought the PSF Phytolift Cranberry Eye Gel for my husband to use, and I think that it is doing a good job on the puffiness underneath his eyes.

Here's a thread with more information
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14200&highlight=psf+phytolift

Hi i use PSF cranberry eye gel too. And i have noticed some improvements in my eyes. They seem more open and dark circle less noticeable. Very Happy

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |