Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Holy Smokes!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone seen the prices that the pre-release Eidelweis Serum samples are going for on Ebay?

It was recently pre-released for free on hsn with a purchase of the 2 minute miracle exfoliation gel.

http://tinyurl.com/tnnqr

This shows the final price at $46 plus s&h! Shock Shock Shock

Can you believe it?

The full size will be out at the end of November. I guess some REALLY cannot wait another month!

Take care.
Bosoxy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:43 am      Reply with quote
I'm quite excited to try this new range. The flower just sounds so exotic! (ok I'll admit when I buy the serum it will be going to treat the skin on my legs first..)

I love how Ice Elements uses such a high percentage of actives in their serums, I wonder how much Eidelweis extract is in the serum? I know the Antarcticine is at 20%..
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:54 am      Reply with quote
I am not sure of the percentage of the Eidelweis... and was not aware that the Antartacine % was so high in this serum. Sounds like a question for Shelly! or maybe it has been asked on the forum and I missed it...

I have tried the small sample size and I do like it but have not used it enough to review it.

I am totally in for a bottle with it comes out officially though!

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I don't think the antacticine is that high in the Edelweiss serum. It's the 9th ingredient listed. I am liking the serum, it feels nice and moisturizing to me. I don't feel I have used it long enough to give it a rating. I want to just use the ice element products 1 month and see if there are any skin changes. I am not sure 1 month is long enough to test a product or not, though.

Bosoxy - I remember you said this somewhere, but what is the % of antarcticine in the eye cream?
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I just looked it up to be sure... There is 7% in the eye cream and 10% in the AA serum... read here:

http://www.iceelements.com/msg-board/viewtopic.php?t=1159

Shelly goes over the percentages in the product in her 2nd post in this thread. There is lots of information in the thread overall.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Bosoxy. Very interesting. I have been reading and re-reading all the ice element posts. I am very interested in the eye cream, as I remember reading a post a while back that stated the eye creams were favorites and people were getting quicker results with that product, I think more so than the other products. While I do really like the products so far, I do not notice any diminishing in wrinkles as of yet (my main concern). Thanks for your help, Bosoxy!
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi Riley!

Yes, a lot of people who use Ice Elements got started with the Eye cream/Eye serum duo.

The products don't have instant results... I think it took me about 3 weeks before I noticed a difference myself.. I know that some people say that they have instant results, but I cannot help but wonder if the more instant results come from those who were not really using a skin care regime to start with?

I just kept with it and it has paid off for me and I hope that it does the same for you.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Bosoxy. You are wonderful to be so helpful! I hope it does the same also, but even if it does not, I believe that the products are good and especially gentle. Very Happy
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Oops I withdraw my first comment about the 20% Antarcticine content.. it must only be 10%.. but that is still a rather high concentration for a serum!

Bosoxy, do you mind to post the ingredients once you buy the full size?

TIA
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Sure!

Ice Elements Rejuvenate Anti-Aging Serum

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (Antarcticine), Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Zea Mays Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officianalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Polysorbate-20 Sodium PCA, Hydroxycellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea

Once I have the ingredients for the Edelweiss Serum I will post those too... won't be until the end of next month.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |