Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Ladies!!! (And Gents!) PLEASE Help manslayerliz!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! Ok, so I got this delicious-looking email in my inbox today about becoming something called a "Sephora in girl", which they say would put me on a panel so I could give my opinions on beauty products, etc. I TOTALLY want to do it, but I need people who know how much I love beauty to vouch for me--- the more people, the more likely I am to make it. SO, if you're willing to vouch for me, PLEASE PM me with your email address. I promise I will just use it for this one time and then totally delete it (unless of course you'd like more regular correspondence from me Wink ). I only have one week, though, so I have to act quickly. Thanks so much!!!

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Happy to help and also confirm your active participation in a skincare and makeup forum Wink Will PM you shortly.

I hope you get this though I will be jealous! Smile
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:00 am      Reply with quote
This sounds SO very cool!! Sending you a PM now!

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:08 am      Reply with quote
PM sent - Good luck!

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:13 am      Reply with quote
PMing you, have fun!
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:58 am      Reply with quote
just Pm you Wink
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Wow, thanks for all the responses already! I love you guys! I just wanted to add that I just realized that you have to be a registered user at Sephora.com before you can nominate me, so if you click on the link I send I think they will take you to where you can sign up. Sorry, I know it's a lot of trouble--- I wish they would let you guys nominate without the extra hassle. But I really appreciate everyone going to bat for me like this--- it would be so fun if I made it!^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
I'm PMing you ... sounds like fun for you!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:12 am      Reply with quote
BTW--- I went ahead and took the liberty of nominating all the ladies who have given me their email addresses so far, just in case you guys want to get in on the fun too. However, my sister just informed me that when I nominated her there was some glitch and the nomination email got sent like, a billion times. So, if this happened to anyone else, my apologies! Just in case, I won't nominate anyone else unless you ask me to when you PM me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Liz, (BTW, I LOVE your screen name! It rocks!) I got the Sephora e-mail this morning and my first thought was that it sounded like the PERFECT thing for CareKate! I will PM you my e-mail address in 2 seconds. I'm already registered at Sephora (is there anyone here who is NOT?), so no trouble there. I hope you get it; when you do, please let us know how much fun you're having!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm happy to announced that <drum roll please> I've already gathered 5 nominations!! Woo Hoo!! Keep them coming, ladies!! I have a good feeling about this!

And while I'm at it, a thousand curses on Sephora for making this process so difficult! If anyone who PM'd me has been having trouble with the email Sephora sent, you might try to go here:
http://ingirl.sephora.com/
And them nominate me directly using my email address which is lizbelldandy(at mark here--trying to fool spam bots) hotmail.com.

Thanks a billion!!! What would I do without you guys? I'll keep updating as I get more nominations!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
H manslayerliz, I'd be happy to help if you still need nominations! how exciting for you! Good luck!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Done and done!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Liz, I'm PMing you now.. I'll be happy to add my nomination for you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
KiKi,

just click on that link that she has posted a few posts and just put in her email addy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Well, it sounded easy...LOL

The link is not letting me do it.. After I put in my email and all, it tells me there is an error..

Can I get there from the home page? I may be blind and just am not seeing a way to do it that way...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Liz, I was confused the the process... But I did it... good luck!!!
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
I believe that I nominated you correctly...

First I had to sign up...

Then I had to click on the button that said none so that I could manually type in your address without downloading my address book and then I clicked to nominate.

If it does not show up, let me know.

Good luck!
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
FINALLY!!!! Success... I was about ready to just say the heck with it...LOL

Thank goodness MaryH, my good friend, came to my rescue Laughing It still took me a few tries, but I did it.. One of her instructions just refused to register in my head... Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:43 am      Reply with quote
You have a PM! Good luck, I hope you get enough people to vouch! It looks really cool Smile.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:53 am      Reply with quote
I hope I have nominated you correctly. If I have then I guess you will receive an email. Yell if you don't because I'd like to see you get the spot.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:07 am      Reply with quote
I've nominated you too Very Happy
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:39 am      Reply with quote
I just nominated you, too. Good Luck!

Tina
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:27 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Liz, (BTW, I LOVE your screen name! It rocks!) I got the Sephora e-mail this morning and my first thought was that it sounded like the PERFECT thing for CareKate!
Speak of the devil! I just found an invitation to be an IN girl in my "quarantine mailbox" -- looks like our Candy was responsible for nominating me...I'm gonna have to go check this out but I might also need your help, too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Liz I am trying to nominate you but whether I use the link from my Sephora email or the link you provided above it never gives me the option to input your email address?? Confused
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |