Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
If you consider CareKate a beauty insider...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:00 am      Reply with quote
please click on this link and nominate me to become a Sephora “In” Girl: http://ingirl.sephora.com/ - my email address is carrie.holland(ampersand)cs.oag.state.tx.us

If I receive enough nominations, I will be invited to officially participate on Sephora’s Beauty Panel to spot future trends and make product recommendations (gosh, something I spend half my time doing anyway!)....I presume that in return for participation on this panel, Sephora will provide me with insider information, rewards and special offers that I will in turn share with all of my friends here – afterall, it’s shopping for all of you guys that has me visiting my local Sephora store several times per month, anyway!

BTW, thanks to our Candy8865 for nominating me in the first place! Also, our ManSlayerLiz has also been nominated as a Sephora IN-girl and also needs our help so be sure to vote for her as well – click here for Liz’s info: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17216&sid=a24ea8fabd212dbe07be2a1251ccf6a7

TIA!
Carrie

Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Done Smile
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:21 am      Reply with quote
did it. Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the shout out, Carrie! And I'm nominating you as we speak....^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Done for both of you. Good luck!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:34 am      Reply with quote
done and done.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Done! Good luck!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:19 am      Reply with quote
It's done, finally! Good luck!
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
i click on the link and than i sign in, then try to nominate but i don't see where i can put carekate's email addy. am i the only having trouble or not seeing the right thing. Confused help!
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
qisme615 I am trying to nominate carekate and manslayerliz and am having the same problem. Sad
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Done, Carrie! I really hope both you and Liz get this!!

I, too, was having problems with the nomination process when I nominated Liz yesterday...but MermaidGirl was kind enough to help me figure it out! There was a part where you had to take a 3 page quiz and THEN you could enter the e-mail to nominate the person. However, my work computer kept spazzing (error message) on page 2 and I could never get to the end and put in the e-mail. Today when I went to nominate Carrie, it didn't make me do the quiz...so perhaps it's just a one-time hoop they make you jump through to get the nomination in!

At any rate, here's how I did it today:

Click on http://ingirl.sephora.com/

Go to the "Click to Nominate More Friends" button near the bottom of the page

The next screen will give you a list of e-mail services (Yahoo, etc.) in case you want to nominate multiple people from your address book. Since I just wanted to put Carrie's name in, I clicked on the "Other/None" button. This will give you a box to enter the e-mail address.

Then just click the "Nominate" button and you're done!

I hope all that made sense...? Confused

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:26 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL - Thank goodness I'm not the only one having trouble. Hopefully someone can point us in the right direction.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:39 am      Reply with quote
DONE! ANd so much faster than yesterday, trying to do it for Liz...LOL

Mary gives GREAT instruction... Thanks again GF!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Mary H - Thank you very much for the directions. I finally was able to vote. Very Happy
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki wrote:
DONE! ANd so much faster than yesterday, trying to do it for Liz...LOL

Mary gives GREAT instruction... Thanks again GF!

Hi Kiki! I'm so glad it worked for you! Very Happy Not sure what was up in cyberspace yesterday...but like you said, much better luck today! Here's hoping we can all get online and pile up the votes!!

Mary

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Done. It's the least I could do for all the research you've already done and shared with us.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm ... hope I did it correctly. I kept getting odd pages ... ex. signed in but was forwarded to page to update my security question.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Done, Good luck! Very Happy Very Happy
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Done and done (I think....)
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Nominated both of you. Goodluck! Let us know the outcome!!

30s; Fair to Medium with yellow undertones; Combination skin - occasional breakouts, vertical brow lines, age spots, acne marks, few broken caps, tiny bumps (chicken skin); Eyes: puffy, dark circles and fine lines..... yeah, lots to fix Smile WIP
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
How about and early congrats to you both !!!
Linda
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy

You are very kind getting things for peeps who don't live in the US.
samkaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Done - in appreciation of all that I've learnt from your reviews and tips.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie and Liz...if you don't mind sharing, what's the current tally of votes? With all the responses to both of your threads, I can't imagine that you don't have tons of nominations by now!

Mary Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
done Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |