Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Do you sneak and post EDS at work?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
chellsta
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I always sneak and post at work and for that reason, I always have major spelling errors. I always have errors sorry guys . . .I never have time to preview before I post. You will not believe this or approve but I am a teacher and I am addicted to this site! Sometimes, I post on EDS when students are doing a test or something independent like Sustained silent reading. Isn't that terrible! Shock "Okay class, open your books and shut up so Mrs. Pruett can post her hands off while you guys teach yourselves!" Oh . . .and I am a high school English teacher who would detest these types of errors from my own students!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
"Sustained Silent Reading"!!! Oh man, that is straight out of the Beverly Cleary Ramona books!! I LOVE IT!! Laughing

Yes, I post here at work all the time. I'm an architect, so I'm always at the computer doing AutoCAD or Revit. Smile
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
OMG...Chellsta, your post is a riot! And Red Devil...I totally remember the Ramona books! They were my favorites growing up!!

And yes, I do sneak posting at work ALL THE TIME. My bosses had a brief "no Internet use" spazz-out months ago...but that went away pretty quickly, because they're on it all the time, too! I just try to be subtle about it. I always have several documents and the Fed Ex website up, so I can shrink down EDS and then it looks like I'm tracking a package or working on a contract...Laughing

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Sssssh! Shhh I'm doing it right now - posting while at work! I've done it a few times - I usually just read threads while at work and then ditch out of EDS when I hear my boss coming down the hall! I am only brave enough to post when he's not here, and I usually just wait until I get home to post, or post in the morning before work (which I why I am LATE LATE LATE EVERY SINGLE DAY!).
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Heehee!!

Where are you guys, exactly, that you are still at work? It's 8:15 pm here in Marietta, Georgia.

I'm not sure whether it's monitored at my work or not, but I always see everyone else on the internet. Sometimes I worry that I'm on these forums so much, that it will trigger some sort of alarm, and they will see that it's ME!! Embarassed Thank goodness we're a successful, laid-back firm.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
I laughed out loud at your question because 90% of my posts are at work. Hmmm....

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
I definitely do. I sit in a corner cubicle so I push my flat screen all the way in, so it's semi-blocked from people walking in by the partition. One of my coworkers said, how come your screen is so far away. I said, because I read better that way. Very Happy
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
You guys are all so funny! Laughing I make the EDS window as small as I can so that I can still read it and then I try to position it so that if someone walked up behind me they wouldn't see it past my head. Then I can quickly minimize it if need be. I can't imagine not being able to check this site throughout the day ... even if I can't post as much as I'd like during the day, I like to sneak on here and there for a quick read. Very Happy
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I'm very well behaved at work. No EDS. Shocking, I know. Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
I definitely do. I sit in a corner cubicle so I push my flat screen all the way in, so it's semi-blocked from people walking in by the partition. One of my coworkers said, how come your screen is so far away. I said, because I read better that way. Very Happy

lol...i do exactly the same thing...
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
Red Devil wrote:
Where are you guys, exactly, that you are still at work? It's 8:15 pm here in Marietta, Georgia. ...

I'm in Los Angeles. So you must be about, what, 2 or 3 hours ahead of Pacific time?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
oh god yes, most of my EDS-ing is from work Bad Grin

well, it helps that I am on the other side of the world, so when the boards are most active (US night) I am at work. Often I will open up the Word Pad to type out my post and then quickly paste it in. Would not want someone to actually SEE me posting (reading is another thing since they dont know WHAT I am reading). Man, I wish we had cubicals! At least my desk changed a few months back and now the boss cannot see my PC screen! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
chellsta wrote:
I always sneak and post at work and for that reason, I always have major spelling errors. I always have errors sorry guys . . .I never have time to preview before I post. You will not believe this or approve but I am a teacher and I am addicted to this site! Sometimes, I post on EDS when students are doing a test or something independent like Sustained silent reading. Isn't that terrible! Shock "Okay class, open your books and shut up so Mrs. Pruett can post her hands off while you guys teach yourselves!" Oh . . .and I am a high school English teacher who would detest these types of errors from my own students!

omg! This is hilarious. It would be impossible for me to visit eds while working unfortunately, but I shudder to think of how many hours I'd spend on here if I could Laughing
Misha
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, I'm guilty too. Most of my internet time is at work. But I don't have to hide it that much. Most of my day is "hurry up and wait". And while I'm waiting, I'm on the internet. Laughing Out of an 8 hour day, we actually only work about 4 hours at most unless there's a special project. And depending on what position I'm at most of those 4 hours of "working" is actually spent on the internet. I love my job! Very Happy
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yes, doing so right now (and very often...)
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:50 am      Reply with quote
Wink Practically most of my posting is done at work too. Im sure i have become and eds addict Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:19 am      Reply with quote
Definitely, do it awith my EDS screen minimised and resized as small as possible Exclamation

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
It's sad but EDS is my 9-5 gig Laughing ...seriously, no joke about that. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
100 % posted at work. I don't have a computer at home, if you can believe that...i have to jump on here between work lulls....

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:32 am      Reply with quote
rosyface wrote:
100 % posted at work. I don't have a computer at home, if you can believe that...i have to jump on here between work lulls....

Oh I believe it. I stopped my cable modem service so I have no internet at home either. I figure I look at the screen 5 days a week, 8 hours a day I definitely don't need to be when I get home on the weekends.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:10 am      Reply with quote
This is hilarious!

I check EDS every hour on the hour! at home and at work! Bad Grin

I'm hooked.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
God...I was reading this thread when someone walked over....

I use Safari as my browser and it has a function called Tabbed Browsing. You can have different sites open in one window that you can click in the menu bar, instead of having to minimize to find what you want. I usually have EDS, my silly gossip blog, and Sears.com open so I can click over and "look up merchandise".
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I could. Would keep me in a happier mood and less stressed out. Sad
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
It's sad but EDS is my 9-5 gig Laughing ...seriously, no joke about that. Very Happy

That's not sad...it's awesome!! Where do I sign up for a job like that??

Mary Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Cuurently working rt now
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |