Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What's your favorite Halloween candy?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:39 am      Reply with quote
I love tootsie rolls:)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Snickers, I steal them from my daughter when she comes home from trick or treating.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Sweet Tarts, Shock Tarts, Starbursts, Chewy Sprees, and Smarties - those are my faves for candy!

For chocolate - I love Twix, Reese's Cups, and 100k bars..

B/c I love the above so much, I try to buy candy that I can stay away from...then whatever's left I take to work. I don't need the temptation!

Maria Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Candy Corn!!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
abejita wrote:
Candy Corn!!

mmmmmmm, me too! Very Happy
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
abejita wrote:
Candy Corn!!

I love the candy corn that doesn't taste too waxy, though the waxy stuff is PERFECT for creating Halloween vampire fangs!

Directions: you just take the candy corn large side up and push it into the "fang" teeth (not the upper two front teeth or the two next to them, but the next two) so that your fang teeth are embedded in the candy corn! Go up to a friend or co-worker and smile - they will die laughing! Better do it quick, though, because they don't usually stay stuck to your teeth very long!

I'll have to get some candy corn and do the fangs, take a pic and post it (if I can find the USB cable to my camera!).
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
At Central Market here in Dallas, they have some really soft candy corn made with honey and they are addictive! A package jumps into my cart everytime I go!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Love candy corn!!!!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Snickers !
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Caramels
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
Candy corn!!! It's really hurting to not eat all of the candy corn I'm saving to give out Laughing
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:32 am      Reply with quote
My very favorites are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but I also LOVE Swedish Fish & Sour Patch Kids. I've never seen them in small packs for Halloween until this year, so I'd better pick some up!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:44 am      Reply with quote
abejita wrote:
At Central Market here in Dallas, they have some really soft candy corn made with honey and they are addictive! A package jumps into my cart everytime I go!

You seem surprised that a package of the candy corn jumps into your cart everytime you're at Central Market. I bet what's happening is that it waits until you're not looking, then hops right into your cart, hoping you won't notice until you get home! I'm pretty sure that's what happens when I go grocery shopping and on occasion find that somehow a pint of Haagen Dazs has come home with me! Laughing
rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:59 am      Reply with quote
Love caramels
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
I those orange pumpkins that they sell with the candy corn.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
okay, i change my vote to snickers. I confirmed my love for them today, after eating my second king sized bar in 12 hours Very Happy Embarassed
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Swedish Berries and Kit Kat.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
i have never celebrated halloween. Its not a bug thing in nz. I always wish i did. All those lollies and candy Sad i love lollies Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:00 am      Reply with quote
kitkat... my favourite
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Chocolate - but all the time, not just at Hallowe'en.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Has to be the mini size KitKats and Snickers for me...oh and Crunch too. I think I ate half the Halloween candy last night Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
3 musketeers bar

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
is anyone else excited for halloween tomorrow?!?! i <3 halloween!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Has to be the mini size KitKats and Snickers for me...oh and Crunch too. I think I ate half the Halloween candy last night Crying or Very sad

Those are 3 of my favs, too - its one of the reasons I don't buy Halloween candy until the day of - it'd ALL be gone if I let it into the house with me and had too many days to go before trick or treat time!

Chocolate! Yum! KiiiiitKaaaaatsssss *does impression of Homer Simpson gurgling over donuts*
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
Snickers, I steal them from my daughter when she comes home from trick or treating.

Cookie, that is so funny...my Dad used to steal my Snickers bars all the time, too! Laughing He would always say he needed to "inspect" the candy to make sure it was safe...and somehow my little goodie bag always came back to me mysteriously devoid of this particular treat! Confused

But even though they were in short supply during my childhood years (lol!) I do loooove Snickers! Also, Milky Way (the dark chocolate version is yummy, too!), KitKat and Reeses. I really don't like much of anything that isn't chocolate...no licorice, gummy bears, jelly beans, etc. for me!

Okay, now I need a snack... Laughing

Mary Very Happy

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |