Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Halloween Costume Pics ::: Warning: SCARY!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Well, my Reagan/Exorcist costume came off a huge success. I had so much fun putting this costume together and as promised, I have inserted a couple of pics below. Even my boyfriend had a hard time talking to me at the party because it was soooo creepy. I also "won" the unofficial best costume of the night! Very Happy

Enjoy!....WOOOOOHAAAHAAAA!!!!

vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
LOVE IT! Very Happy
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
YIKES!! You are pretty scary looking...Well done! I think I'm gonna have nightmares now.... Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
wow, scary to say the least but thats pretty COOL!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone! I think my poor lips are still recovering from the liquid latex I put on top of them. When you stretch out your skin and let liquid latex dry on top, it draws the skin and makes it appear wrinkled (I know, I know...the complete opposite of everything we're all trying to accomplish here, right? Laughing ). In my case it gives the appearance of severely parched lips and boy did they feel it! Laughing
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, great job, TAMgirl! I've seen your pic in the other post and you're gorgeous...that must've taken alot of work and makeup!!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 - GREAT job on the special effects makeup! Have you taken makeup artist classes? Those effects are not easy to get and it looks like such a professional job - scary, too!
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
HOLY SMOKES!!!! Okay, I know the warning did say "scary" but I didn't imagine it'd be that good. I need a drink now...
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
I hate you......

(joking Laughing - great job...)

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
You look great! How did you learn how to do that?
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
wow.. that's really cool!
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Very nicely done!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:34 am      Reply with quote
WOW that is fantastic, I love it!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:48 am      Reply with quote
that is amazing! great job! the red contacts are soo creepy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:51 am      Reply with quote
that is really creepy, you did a great job.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
That's awesome!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:43 am      Reply with quote
OMG, you rule, Tamgirl!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:16 am      Reply with quote
My transformation to the Countess of Odell Avenue (lol) is about to begin!! Pics soon to be posted!! Don't think I can outdo Tam - but gonna try..

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Wow! Did the contacts irritate your eyes at all? You can only wear them once right?
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
TAMgirl99 - GREAT job on the special effects makeup! Have you taken makeup artist classes? Those effects are not easy to get and it looks like such a professional job - scary, too!

Nope! This was my first attempt at special effects makeup and I had a blast. It was really funny because all of my bf's roommates are in the film industry so there were a lot of film people there. I had one lady told me that she's a makeup artist and even she couldn't do makeup like mine. Laughing It would be great if I could get into that kind of a career, but I really don't have the background for it. If anyone has an "in" to the biz let me know! Very Happy

As far as the contacts go, I used to wear contacts for about 12 years so I'm very used to them. However, these aren't perfectly right for my eyes even though I got the right size (diameter/curve). They seem just a bit thicker than most with the coloring and all. I think the fact that everytime you blink they move a bit and distort your vision would keep most from wearing them very long. I wore them for 7 hours that night and it wasn't a big deal to me. These don't expire until 2008 so I will try to get a few more uses out of them. Bad Grin

Candy - I'm anxiously awaiting your pics!!!
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! You did an amazing job with the makeup. It looks professional!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
GREAT job! that looks so professional.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Better pics comin from the digital - this was taken with my cell phone...

And Hubby -

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Candy - those are GREAT! I feel so boring ...
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
WOW!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |