Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
I Love Our Forum New Look, It's So Hot !
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I love the extra emoticons too. It's way better to share my "emotions" without looking up for the right words to describe them LOL Embarassed Laughing .
Mabsy

Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Yay, isn't this great!? And I just realised that it shows you your 'unread' posts since last visit, which makes catching up on what you've missed a breeze! Cool
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Mabsy, good morning to you Wink . I feel like moving in a new house with new furniture arrangement and ...stuffs. I will miss our old room, but hey I'm not complaining, I love new thing too, new is good :P
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I was in the wrong forum, but then I realized hey, it just got better and more neat stuff things to add into this forum... and easy to navigate and yeah you can find out the "unread' posts... Great job!... Very Happy Cool

Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Most important, it is not supposed to crash like the old forum. That was the reason that we had to change it. The old Forum was crushing almost every day Mad .
We tried to keep it as similiar as possible so nobody will get lost.
I am glad you like it. If you have ideas how to improve it more just let me know.
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Magda wrote:
Most important, it is not supposed to crash like the old forum. That was the reason that we had to change it. The old Forum was crushing almost every day Mad .
We tried to keep it as similiar as possible so nobody will get lost.
I am glad you like it. If you have ideas how to improve it more just let me know.

just keep this board/forum going and I know there will be more people coming and giving great ideas, suggestions, referrrals, etc. - I like this kind of forum to compare to some I've been to. plainly awesome! Wink Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going to be the black sheep by saying this, but I actually am nostalgic for the classic way the old forum looked, and like the old emoticons better like the winking face, and my favorite was the face that had the huge eyes in a shocked expression. But I understand they did it to update things and to prevent forum crashings, something I didn't know happened. I think it will just take me a while to familiarize myself with this new look, and I'll just have to explore how to navigate around. I like the todays post feature (is that gone?) where you can read today's posts without signing on.
Mabsy

Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:48 am      Reply with quote
Heh, I'm sure you will get used to it with time Thoughtcrime. But you're right. I don't see a "today's posts" function. I think that was replaced by actually showing you your unread posts - for which you might have to log in. I'm not sure about that though, perhaps the site uses cookies to keep track of which posts you've read without actually having to log in? I haven't really paid attention to that before I logged in. Will do next time though.

I also just realised that U2Us are now called PMs, and that unfortunately I lost all of mine in the move Crying or Very sad Oh well, all in the name of progress! Very Happy I think I answered them all anyway.... no matter! :mrgreen:

Not to be greedy or anything Embarassed but I wonder if there are more emoticons that can be added in to this forum platform.... Wink

Mabsy
Magda

Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:

Not to be greedy or anything Embarassed but I wonder if there are more emoticons that can be added in to this forum platform.... Wink

Mabsy

Here they go. I hope it is not too many Applause

"todays posts" link is gone but I actually find a new link to "view posts since last visit" more useful, especially if you do not visit everyday.
You can check off the box to be logged in automatically on each vist and if you do not want other people to see that you are logged in , you can also choose that option in your profile. Idea
Mabsy

Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
WOW!!! That's a lot of emoticons! Fantastic!

Thank you!
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
I am absolutely estatic with happiness, Magda. You try so hard to keep us all happy, don't you. Congratualations on a wonderful job. Applause Applause Applause Applause [/b]
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thoughcrime. Will one of these do?

Shock

I love all of these choices. I want to use each one of them right away. Hmm, what to say Think
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Dancing - Now this is really kewl!

Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
thoughtcrime, I guess my programmer read your post because I can see that the "View today's topics" link has appeared. Applause Applause Applause
Mabsy

Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm predicting an explosion in emoticon use on this forum in the coming days Anxious

I'm sure some of the innovative uses will be quite hilarious though. I'm really looking forward to it!
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
YAY! for reintroducing today's post! Applause
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
ok, please excuse my ignorance once again Rolling Eyes

but where do you see the "view today's topics" at? :smt089
Magda

Sat May 01, 2004 11:38 am      Reply with quote
It is only on the main page of the forums:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/index.php

on the right side above the forums list.
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 01, 2004 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Ah, now I see it. Thank you Magda Smile
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 01, 2004 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
I also miss the "edit" button, as I need it because of typos Embarassed
Magda

Sat May 01, 2004 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
thoughtcrime, "edit" is still there, you just have to be logged in to see it.
Mabsy

Sun May 02, 2004 4:51 am      Reply with quote
"edit" is actually better than before too! It now only comes up on your own posts (when you are logged in). Before I used to accidentally click it on someone else's post instead of clicking "quote" and I'd write this long message Arrow submit Arrow get an error and have to retype the whole thing Confused Now it's "fool proof" Very Happy

Mabsy
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 04, 2004 10:43 am      Reply with quote
I would like to post a poll but don't see that option anylonger. Can you add or suggest what to do. Smile

Thx. Razz
Mabsy

Thu May 06, 2004 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Fantasia,

I think we can still do that but getting to that option is a bit different. When you make a brand new post (i.e. not a reply) then underneath the box where you write the message you have an option to attach a poll and specify what the poll options are and how long it should run for. I haven't tried it but it seems that it's very similar to the previous poll option that we had.

HTH

Fantasia wrote:
I would like to post a poll but don't see that option anylonger. Can you add or suggest what to do. Smile

Thx. Razz
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2004 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy wave
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |