Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Super HUGE rave for Carekate (and her lipbalm)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:32 am      Reply with quote
This was supposed to be a CP but Carekate here turned it into an overwhelming, touching experience for me. I swear that in all my 6 years of swapping, I've never met a kinder, more generous person. NOT only did she go out of her way to CP every single item that I needed, she also covered the extra shipping cost needed to send the items to my faraway country AND without even telling me too!! So imagine my Shock when I came home and saw the extremely heavy looking package with a postage label that was way way higher than what I paid for. I'm still reeling even as I'm typing here. And then there are all the lovely extras that she included which of course were painstakingly made by herself. There is the mask, lipbalm, lip exfoliator, rose face powder and a really cute pair of earrings. Now tell me if she's not just the most wonderful, wonderful person? Since I've not officially tried any of her products yet but couldn't resist slicking on a tiny bit of the yummy looking lipbalm, I can only rave about the balm. It's a very YLBB hint of a colour with a melt-on-lips texture that's at once soothing and healing. I've only had it on for a few minutes but my lips already feel incredibly softer and smoother. I honestly believe that Carrie's products can give many of the bigger brands out there a run for their money. I was already prepared to order the lash serum and mask from her once she starts selling but this only makes me all the more determined to demand that she sells me every single product she ever decides to make. Smile

Carrie, you've gone beyond and above the call of CP duty and I hope that you'll be blessed in every way that you've been blessing others. Thank you.

fenn

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Fenn, I agree with everything you said! Carrie not only makes fabulous products, she is kind and super-generous to boot. Smile If you love the lip balm, wait 'til you try the powder...I like it even better than the Jurlique! Please post with a review once you try everything (I still need to try her super-sonic mask...that's my next order)!

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Mary H - super sonic mask is great. smells funny at first but does wonder on the skin.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
Mary H - super sonic mask is great. smells funny at first but does wonder on the skin.

Hi quisme!

Your review is what sold me on this! I, too, have the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and really do like it...but if this is even better, sign me up!

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Mary,

Shock My review sold you. Ooooh. I'm happy to hear that. When you do actually try it, please let me know of your results. Smile
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:43 am      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
Mary,

Shock My review sold you. Ooooh. I'm happy to hear that. When you do actually try it, please let me know of your results. Smile

Will do, quisme! Very Happy I'm really looking forward to giving this a whirl (along with a few other goodies I spied on CareKate's DIY list!)!

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
I can't wait for carrie's lip gloss to come out.
Razz
I'd love to get her lip balm too. It sounds lovely.
Emma x
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:28 am      Reply with quote
I have ordered the lipbalm! Can't wait to get it, hope I will get to choose a flavour or colour.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I'd love to try Carrie's stuff, but I didn't know you could buy it?
amaska
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:54 am      Reply with quote
I messaged Carekate.. but haven't gotten a response yet!

Is there a better way to get in touch with her?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Carrie´s a busy girl, with limited computer access. She´s only has 30 minutes internet time per day, and I´m sure she receives tons of messages. She´ll get back to you when she can, I can guarantee you that. Wink
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
I apologize for not getting back to everyone yet that has PM’d about ordering some of my homemade products – as Lene said, I have limited internet access and I’ve been inundated with requests so I’m answering them as quickly as I can.

In addition to limited time with a computer, I also am awaiting arrival of additional supplies to make some of the special request items as I didn’t expect such an overwhelming response – that’s not a complaint!! Believe me, I’m thrilled that so many want to try some of my stuff. And my internet access-hardship should be over in the coming weeks as Mermaid Girl has been kind enough to offer me the use of a second hand computer so when it arrives I’ll be better able to keep up with everyone’s messages.

Anyway, I have received all of your PM requests and I am responding to them in the order in which they were received. Please don’t be discouraged, I WILL get back to everyone as quickly as I can and hopefully everyone will find that the delay is worth it....

Thanks again for all your interest and support!
Carrie

P.S. Lene - I’ll be making the last of your stuff this weekend and sending it out with your Lush Lash tester but I need your mailing info again so please PM!

Cuppre - I’ve ordered your MAC/Urban Decay stuff and will be making the rest of your homemade items this weekend so hopefully early next week your parcel will be ready.

Lucia - Your parcel will be in the mail by this weekend. I’ll be sending your PayPal bill shortly. AgentOOCat, same for you!

Everyone else, I’ll be PMing you soon with price lists and/or to confirm your order requests.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:13 am      Reply with quote
YEAH!!!! Can't wait.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |