Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
candessence and dr. holland x-mas baskets
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: do you want to order candessence and dr. holland x-mas goodie baskets?

yes! i'd order today if they were available!!!
91%
 91%  [ 34 ]
naw, i'm really not *that* lazy and would rather pick out the products myself.
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
no way!!! i'm not sharing these lovely beauty secrets with anyone!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 37

la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am      Reply with quote
this isn't a reality yet, but i'm hoping to make it so.... if you, like me, have oodles of family and friends to get presents for and want to share Candy's and CareKate's goodies with those you love, but DON'T want to pick a little bit of this and a little bit of that. i want x-mas baskets! ready done, star products, all packaged and pretty (for which i'm willing to pay extra).

anybody agree with me? anybody else want this? andbody willing to help me twist arms (since only one of mine is functioning)?

i just can't think of a better way to say "thank you" to these two very generous and very talented gals (though they may kill me for bringing this up) than spreading the word and their products with everyone i know.

MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Brilliant idea, ok I'll take the hit with ya on making them work harder Laughing !!!! Plus the products I've used of candessence are great, no fuss, and do exactly what they say they will. I havent used Caretakes but I am sure there great too!!! Plus the bonus of supporting 2 wonderful ladies who have and do, contribute so much!!!
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Brilliant idea, ok I'll take the hit with ya on making them work harder Laughing !!!! Plus the products I've used of candessence are great, no fuss, and do exactly what they say they will. I havent used Caretakes but I am sure there great too!!! Plus the bonus of supporting 2 wonderful ladies who have and do, contribute so much!!!

Count me in, too! You're absolutely right MelissaMarie...the products are fab, but it is a great bonus to be able to support our resident DIY Queens!

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Great idea! There's so many of their products I want to try, and I want to get my best friend using good products.

Its always good to support the sisterhood - just think, one day when Candy and Carrie are famous beauty company presidents, we can say "we knew them when!"
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to add, hell, I'd buy myself one for xmas, what a great way to try stuff I wouldn't nec pick out Cool !!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
damn! tried to edit the poll, but got side-tracked by dinner.... so i've got a question for you all -- how much would be willing to spend??? Candy's actually got a stocking stuffer up there (must've been changing it as i was typing, the brat!):http://www.candessence.com/Specials.html. i love it! perfect for some people on my list, but i think i'd like a bigger package, say with some skinscare products as well??? i'd be willing to pay more. how about you guys? and what would be the "perfect" price point for you? how much and what would you like to see included?
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Count me in! I'd love to get one for at least two of my sisters and definitely one for myself! If somebody will post some price options, I'll comment on those too.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
hehe ... and I'd be sure to ask my hubby to let Santa know that a HUGE basket would be perfect!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
hehe ... and I'd be sure to ask my hubby to tell Santa Claus.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
I think a range would be good, say a few different sizes. I know my own would be the biggie, and say a smaller one for "lesser friends" Laughing !! Ok kidding aside, I do like to do different price range type gifts for different freinds.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
I think a range would be good, say a few different sizes. I know my own would be the biggie, and say a smaller one for "lesser friends" Laughing !! Ok kidding aside, I do like to do different price range type gifts for different freinds.

that's exactly the way i feel -- on both fronts. i definitely want the biggie for myself Bad Grin hey there -- we could buy one for each other then we won't have to feel guilty about spending more money on ourselves than others! deal? (maybe a thanksgiving present for each other??? Wink ) as for the ranges, i definitely would love that as i have a large family and won't be home for the holidays. and then there's people here, etc. i totally trust candy with the pricing, too, as everything she has is so reasonable.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
I am interested also. Although I ordered several hand lotions from Candy as little office gifts (one was snagged by my daughter already), I would need more as X'mas presents.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

that's exactly the way i feel -- on both fronts. i definitely want the biggie for myself Bad Grin hey there -- we could buy one for each other then we won't have to feel guilty about spending more money on ourselves than others! deal? (maybe a thanksgiving present for each other??? Wink ) as for the ranges, i definitely would love that as i have a large family and won't be home for the holidays. and then there's people here, etc. i totally trust candy with the pricing, too, as everything she has is so reasonable.

DEAL!!! then we can both very innocently say...wow look what my freind sent me, shes the best!!!!!! Very Happy
Liss
5% products discount

Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:23 am      Reply with quote
Thats a wonderful idea. I'd love the oppurtuninty to sample many of their products aswell as give them as gifts.
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I think this is a great idea!

Marla
Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:52 am      Reply with quote
I've just ordered a whole load of Candy's stuff for Christmas presents! Very Happy

I think it'd be a great idea for both Candy's and carekate's products.
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Could someone post links to these sites?

I would definitely be interested! I have a few women that I don't know that well that I need to buy for and a basket of bath and body products like this sounds like a great idea. Price range would be $25 to $30 for these.

Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I would love to buy a basket for my mom!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:08 am      Reply with quote
girls girls girls! easy now! i'm trying to make this happen, i.e., shame them into giving us what we all want and need! give them a week or so to come up with things. i think it helps if they've got an idea of what you'd like to see and price range.

candy's currently got a "stocking stuffer" special up at http://www.candessence.com/Specials.html. take a look and leave feedback here. (i *know* she's looking!)

as for carekate and her products. well, they're very new and i don't know if she has the time to ramp up a basket in time for x-mas or not. i'd love it if she could do a sampler pack of sorts, but just don't know if it's possible. then again, if we beg her real nicely and give her big puppy dog eyes, who knows???
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:23 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
i'd love it if she could do a sampler pack of sorts, but just don't know if it's possible.
Sorry, y'all! Sample packs I can do, but I'm afraid Christmas baskets will be out of the question for me...but maybe by next Christmas I'll have everything all sorted out, so long as I start making them in July!!

Maybe during the coming year, Candy and I can find some way to join entreprenurial DIY forces
but it's out of the question at the moment. Confused

Seriously, I'm happy to sample packets to anyone who wants to try my stuff (or order full-sizes of specific items) but that's about all I'm going to be up for at the moment because my 95-year-old grandmother broke her hip in three places a couple weeks ago, along with her collarbone and they're releasing her from the hospital (in a wheelchair) next week so I'm going to have my hands full assisting my mom in caring for her (my worst nightmare, if you'll recall my "crotchedy old granny" anecdotes from this post last month: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17031&highlight=querulous -- the day after I made those comments was when my grandmother fell in the hallway at church on the way to "elderly daycare" so my mother could have a "caretaker's day out").... Neutral

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
I've just ordered a whole load of Candy's stuff for Christmas presents! Very Happy

I think it'd be a great idea for both Candy's and carekate's products.

I put in a semi huge order for x-mas prezzies a couple of weeks ago Very Happy verrrrry pleased with myself! and I think Candy was quite impressed with my foresight as well lol. Can't WAIT to get my hands on all the goodies for ME Laughing but I am seriously looking forward to Christmas a bit extra this year coz I'm just so pleased everyones getting a piece of Candy's tender loveing care for keeps. And it's going to be interesting to see if Candy's going to be able to keep up with her "daytime job" next year...with all of us spreading her creams about she's gonna be overloaded with orders!!!!

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Ohh!!! My sides are hurting!! I just read your granny post, Carrie. Somehow, I missed that before. - $5,000.00 to fart in the emergency room! Laughing Laughing I'm sorry she fell, though, and I hope she gets better - for your sake, as well as hers.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie, the crotchedly old granny post was hysterical!

Its so sad to hear she fell and injured herself! She must've taken a very bad spill, or her bones are just brittle from age. Yes, you and your Mom have your work cut out for you - my thoughts and prayers are with you both!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:35 am      Reply with quote
UPDATE: there is a possibility that I could make SMALL gift baskets containing "deluxe samples" of my most popular recipes, but I need to get an idea of how much interest there would be in this before I go out and purchase the gift basket-making supplies so do let me know.

As for which samples, I was thinking a Lush Lips Trio, Lip Scrub, Super Sonic Mask, Cuticle Balm and Silk Dust Powder or Pearl Paste.

Let me know if that sounds good.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I'd like at least 3 baskets. (don't want to hog the entire inventory!)
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |