Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Recommendation of a Facial Spritz
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I went to sephora to look for a facial spritz but there are so many, not sure which is good for combination,t-zone, w/ occasional breakout skin. If anyone could give me any suggestions I would appreciate it. I've never used this before, so when would I apply it.

TIA! Smile
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
I use Juice Beauty Hydrating face mist. It's nice, refreshing. I use it anytime I feel like it, when my face feels dry, or just blah. I use it in the traditional way to use a toner, after cleansing as well. I have some PSF R&R Toning mist on the way, too. I can't wait!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Facial spritzes--- love em!! You can use them as a toner, spritz them on before moisturizer to help the product be absorbed, or use them throughout the day to refresh your makeup and your skin. Right now the main ones I use are: Caudalie Grape Water, Zenbiotic O2, Zenbiotic Oxytoner, and Dr. Hauschka's toner. However, I've tried out the Juice Beauty one before and it's also lovely.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
violetanne - please let me know how the PSF R&R toner goes. I'm looking at the PSF line. I got a sample of the Balancing oil, have you ever used that?
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz - of all those, which one is your favorite? so spray it on before moisturizing and it's like a toner. got it. thank you.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I use PSF O2 serum to help in absorption of my actives, to calm irritated skin and also to aid healing whenever i have a cut/wound. JI Balance Spray to set MMU.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
manslayerliz - of all those, which one is your favorite? so spray it on before moisturizing and it's like a toner. got it. thank you.

My favorite? So difficult, lol!! Well, my favorite to use under moisturizer or to refresh my make up is prolly Caudalie's Grape Water, but my favorite to soothe my skin is the Zenbiotic Oxytoner. HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Dollbird - Thank you again. I tried the PSF moisturizing lotion, the one you recommended, felt very nice and wasn't greasy on my face.

Manslayerliz - Thank you. So I'll get both of them. Very Happy
indianT
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Caudalie Beauty Elixir.......my skin loves it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi - Has anyone ever tried Jane Iredale DO2 Spray?
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
I like Caudalie's Grape Water--makes my skin look unbelievably glowy and bright (esp. over MMU). But it's kind of pricey and not easy to get a hold of here, so I content myself with Burt's Bees Lavender Complexion Mist. It works pretty well and smells lovely.
stellamaris
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:17 am      Reply with quote
I have a NON-recommendation for Scott Barnes Luminizing Mist.

It doesn't do anything that plain ol' water wouldn't do and also the spray on the bottle is horrible, it sprays out like something you'd clean windows with, not set your makeup. Big drops of water to run down your face and mess up your makeup is more like it. It doesn't even have a nice smell or anything. Total waste of money, run away! run away!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |