Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
SuperCP serum, SuperCOP or SuperCOP2x. help
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Trying to decide between these 3 formulas but Dr. Pickart's website is not organized very well.

I sent an email asking about SuperCOP and got a response "yes, SuperCP is a good option"

Need something to tighten skin and rid sun-damage freckles.

A.M.:
using Skinceuticals C&E, Skinmedica TNS and (will be) trying Vivant mandelic acid.

P.M.:
Ystheal or Diacnel, and which SCRP?

thanks in advance.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
You need to build up slowly to the supercps. I seem to remember you've used them before but you still need to re-introduce them to your skin. Start with the lower level: CP serum or P&R Classic and after a couple of months or so move up.

When you move up don't get the Supercop Cream (it's incredibly irritating) get the Supercop 2X over that. People who can't tolerate the Supercop 2X tend to use the SuperCP Serum.

It's difficult to use supercop 2x all over your face because it itches and doesn't rub in so you end up green. Most people only use it for spot treatment. Supercp serum is more acceptable in terms of use but I don't feel you get the same results.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Molly.

I got another response from SkinBio. CS said that SuperCOP was better for saggy skin, especially the body - but that the SuperCP serum was water-based and "you can use it during the day".

No mention of green skin!

I think I might just get the P&R classic and CP serum.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the supercop cream on my stretchmarks, followed by emu oil.

I didnt know it was also good for sagginess! that's a bonus!

I guess when it runs out it would be good to get supercop2x...?

I'm using skinbio's BND cream at the moment and it's making my sun damage dry up and fall off.. fantastic!
I'm hoping to thicken the skin on my breasts - after 3 years of breast feeding I really could do with it, but maybe that's asking for miracles..
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I'm hoping to thicken the skin on my breasts - after 3 years of breast feeding I really could do with it, but maybe that's asking for miracles..

Shock Oh my gosh, you scare me!! I've been breastfeeding various kiddos for the past 5 years. I hate to think about what my breasts will be like afterwards....If they are anything like my tummy, I'm in trouble! Crying or Very sad
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:56 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I've been using the supercop cream on my stretchmarks, followed by emu oil.

I'm using skinbio's BND cream at the moment and it's making my sun damage dry up and fall off.. fantastic!

Catski - do you use any copper peptides on your face?

For BND - I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "dry up and fall off". What type of sun damage do you have? I have freckles - which I assume would fade, not necessarily dry up ...?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
Trying to decide between these 3 formulas but Dr. Pickart's website is not organized very well.

I sent an email asking about SuperCOP and got a response "yes, SuperCP is a good option"

Need something to tighten skin and rid sun-damage freckles.

A.M.:
using Skinceuticals C&E, Skinmedica TNS and (will be) trying Vivant mandelic acid.

P.M.:
Ystheal or Diacnel, and which SCRP?

thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, but I am not familiar with this line but I am intrested in your thread. I hope to find a product that could help firm and prevent skin sagging. I thought that is what CP does.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:51 am      Reply with quote
hi Rjez. I havent used copper on my face yet. I have the free sample of the serum... I'm using strivectin on my forehead at the moment, and when that's finished, I'll try the serum sample. I must admit the OUCH of the super cop has amde me scared of using copper on face.

As for the sun damage - no it isnt freckles. When I got to 45 something weird started going on my decolletage. Little brown marks. yeuch. totally ageing, totally the opposite of pretty. Also the skin started being less nice, generally.

bit horrifying really to start ageing in places you didnt realise you were going to age!
Anyhow, each day, that area really does have a 'turn back the clock' thing going on, which is like magic.

ellyp - if I were you, I'd get some of this stuff now. It's really good. I have very heavy breasts now - a 34 D, and nipples that appear to be studying the floor..
Rolling Eyes And I was amazed yesterday to notice they were a different shape.. dare I say it .. a BETTER shape. quite quite incredible!
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Dear Molly, do you mean Supercop 2X is more effective than Super CP serum? Thanks for your reply.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Is this sold on EDS? Is there a web-site that I can check out....I am getting confused on what you are talking about and what is the name of this line. Confused
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
liangzhiz wrote:
Dear Molly, do you mean Supercop 2X is more effective than Super CP serum? Thanks for your reply.

I'm not Molly but we are some of the few CP girls on the forum so I'll help. The order of strength goes:

CP Serum
Super CP Serum
Super Cop
Super Cop 2x

I would not recommend starting on CPs without beginning at the top with CP serum and then diluted, as well. Most people need to build up a tolerance to using them and it is imperative to take caution in order to avoid the "uglies". I have not had them at all EXCEPT one time when I got a little carried away w/my SC2x spot treatment. I figured out a bit of sagging that I suddenly noted was due to my overzealous application. Since then, I take care.

Starting routine for CPs:

4 drops CP + 4 drops water - now
5 drops CP + 3 drops water - 2 weeks
6 drops CP + 2 drops water - 2 weeks
7 drops CP + 1 drop water - 2 weeks
8 drops CP

I order my products from eitherwww.skinbiology.com orwww.dianayvonne.com (they are all made by Skin Biology, though).

Hope that helps. I love my CPs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
The order of strength goes:

CP Serum
Super CP Serum
Super Cop
Super Cop 2x

Scalawag - Where does the trireduction one fit in? I'm looking to start removing a couple of moles like you did and can't decide between the trireduction and the super cop 2x for these spots. TIA!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
catski - I tried Strivectin but it did absolutely nothing. Did you notice anything?

Skincare-There's a ton of info (and even more links) onwww.skinbiology.com. Dr. Loren Pickart is the creator. The website, however, is horrible. It's difficult to navigate and you really don't get much info on the products - but very good info on how copper peptides work, etc.

I used to use a few products and P&R classic did fade an acne scar. I didn't continue because I forgot to reorder and it's one of those products that once my skin looked good - I forgot to restart.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

CP Serum
Super CP Serum
Super Cop
Super Cop 2x

Scalawag - Where does the trireduction one fit in? I'm looking to start removing a couple of moles like you did and can't decide between the trireduction and the super cop 2x for these spots. TIA!

Good question. I use the TriReduction on my neck and hands (I'm a multi-CP product user). I had a pretty nasty scar on my finger from a mirror/glass cut and it has definitely improved. If you're looking for scar/mole removal, I suggest the SC2x as it's potent stuff but be careful and only apply it to the mole/scar itself. It really speeds the healing up, if you plan to use an acid, as well.

If anyone's interested, I use:

CP Serum - face
Night Eyes Premier - under and around eyes
Folligen - brows
TriReduction - neck and hands
BND - decollétage

They are all great products but the site is crap for navigation/research and the boards blow, IMO. I got all the information I ever needed from the skincareboard but it's now pretty much defunct. I need to order some BND!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
catski - I tried Strivectin but it did absolutely nothing. Did you notice anything?

well! yes! I begin to doubt my own reality here somewhat because I've heard a lot of people here say the stri - v
did nothing for them..
but for me, yes. I use it on my neck, and my forehead and it really really does smooth out the lines a LOT.

I have a retinol/hyaluronic night cream also, and when I use that, I look less good than with the strivectin.

The funnything about the copper creams is that they are green. Embarassed Makes me feel I'm medicating myself!
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:08 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

CP Serum
Super CP Serum
Super Cop
Super Cop 2x

Good question. I use the TriReduction on my neck and hands (I'm a multi-CP product user). I had a pretty nasty scar on my finger from a mirror/glass cut and it has definitely improved. If you're looking for scar/mole removal, I suggest the SC2x as it's potent stuff but be careful and only apply it to the mole/scar itself. It really speeds the healing up, if you plan to use an acid, as well.

If anyone's interested, I use:

CP Serum - face
Night Eyes Premier - under and around eyes
Folligen - brows
TriReduction - neck and hands
BND - decollétage

They are all great products but the site is crap for navigation/research and the boards blow, IMO. I got all the information I ever needed from the skincareboard but it's now pretty much defunct. I need to order some BND!

Scalawaggirl, can you specify, please, what results do you see from BND?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I'm just wondering whether copper peptides might help get rid of the scars I have on my legs from ingrown hairs?

Can anyone give me any advice on this, please? And if so, is there a recommended regime of products and usage?
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Yes, ma'am. Wink I initially bought a trial size ($10) and use it on my chest and breasts (wasn't sure about actually WRITING that but oh well). It is a very good option for me because the other CP products are too strong for these areas and will cause irritation. Funny but they each have their own tolerance level.

I am just about to place an order of the BND full-size because it has helped smooth my scar from breast augmentation, smoothed light stretch marks, and generally tightened everything up. It is very gentle for the decollétage area and I really like it. In conjunction w/this, I use either Exfol serum or DDF Glycolic body lotion (only on breasts as it's too strong for my chest). This has worked well together.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:53 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
I'm just wondering whether copper peptides might help get rid of the scars I have on my legs from ingrown hairs?

Can anyone give me any advice on this, please? And if so, is there a recommended regime of products and usage?

Yes, CPs can definitely help w/scars but I would recommend an aggressive acid treatment along w/the CPs. For your body, you will be able to tolerate a much stronger CP product and I would use Super Cop 2x for this. It is the strongest but take caution, don't slap it on your face without planning as it normally requires a build up to use it without issues.

So, for your legs, I would use an strong acid of choice (Lactic, Fruit, Glycolic, TCA, etc.) all as spot treatments. Normally, when I'm attacking mole/scars, I alternate the times of day I apply each product (i.e. AM apply acid - for me, TCA 20%; wait until frosts then neutralize w/baking soda/water mix and rinse; PM apply SC2x spot treatment and leave on - this may sting). I run through a schedule as follows:

AM - Apply TCA 20% until frosts, neutralize w/baking soda/water, rinse

PM - Apply SC2x spot treatment and leave on; this is done each night of the treatment

The cycle generally runs about 3-4 days until the scab comes off from the acid. I DO NOT reapply the acid during the cycle; only the CP. I have also done spot treatments on my face using only SC2x. It is very strong and also remodels well. I am currently in a pink cheeked phase due to this. However, for tough spots like moles, I really think a strong acid is called for, as well.

Hope that helps!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
That's incredibly helpful, thanks!

I'm desperate to get rid of these scars so am eager to give this a try. Will let you know how I get on.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:18 am      Reply with quote
Ooooh, one more question that I forgot to ask!

I have some glycolic acid 40%. Do you reckon that will be strong enough? I have used it on my legs a couple of times before, but only for a few minutes until neutralising. Perhaps leaving it on longer as a spot treatment might work. Or I wonder whether it's worth going for a higher percentage, or even a different type of acid?

Thanks again!
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Yes, ma'am. Wink I initially bought a trial size ($10) and use it on my chest and breasts (wasn't sure about actually WRITING that but oh well). It is a very good option for me because the other CP products are too strong for these areas and will cause irritation. Funny but they each have their own tolerance level.

I am just about to place an order of the BND full-size because it has helped smooth my scar from breast augmentation, smoothed light stretch marks, and generally tightened everything up. It is very gentle for the decollétage area and I really like it. In conjunction w/this, I use either Exfol serum or DDF Glycolic body lotion (only on breasts as it's too strong for my chest). This has worked well together.

Thanks, I'll probably buy a sample size first to see how it'll go. I use CP on my face right now and apply one drop on my chest area too, but I use it only for 3 weeks, so it's too early to tell whether it works or not. And I really need something active in this area because it has so much sun damage that it looks 10 years older than my face. Crying or Very sad
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
That should be fine! It's a strong % so I'd definitely leave it on until frosting occurs then rinse w/the baking soda/water mix, then rinse that off. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:55 am      Reply with quote
jumpingball wrote:
Thanks, I'll probably buy a sample size first to see how it'll go. I use CP on my face right now and apply one drop on my chest area too, but I use it only for 3 weeks, so it's too early to tell whether it works or not. And I really need something active in this area because it has so much sun damage that it looks 10 years older than my face. Crying or Very sad

Hey girl. One drop probably won't do much so the BND is a much better option as it is very gentle. Do try the sample size as I did so you don't waste $, if it irritates. I'd also recommend using Vitamin C, if you don't already. I put it on my face, neck, chest and hands each morning. It is also great for repairing damage by rebuilding collagen. Gotta have a whole arsenal!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
jumpingball wrote:

Hey girl. One drop probably won't do much so the BND is a much better option as it is very gentle. Do try the sample size as I did so you don't waste $, if it irritates. I'd also recommend using Vitamin C, if you don't already. I put it on my face, neck, chest and hands each morning. It is also great for repairing damage by rebuilding collagen. Gotta have a whole arsenal!

Thanks for suggestion, I use it already Wink and do see some improvement, but not as much as I'd like to.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |