Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
viper venom=the new botox without the needle?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
claudek

Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Anyont tried this? Viprodex ..I heard it actually works on wrinkles but very hard to find as demand is huge.
idoriamerica
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
claudek are you a member of the smartskincare forum? I believe I have seen your user ID on that forum? I know that they are having a big discussion of this product over there. Here's a link to the thread on smartskincare for those interested. http://www.smartskincare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1963

Personally I am not totally convinced that any of these "muscle relaxing" peptides actually work as they are claimed to. But even if they do I would think that you could easily find a cheaper alternative with the same active ingredients. My guess is that their exclusive ingredient Venoxaphyl is actually the Sny-Ake Peptide and also one of the Snap peptides.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Gee - I've never even heard of this stuff! Confused I checked out the website and it seems that this stuff contains a peptide that cosmetically mimics the effect of the venom of the temple viper(?) Shock Does anyone have any more info on this?? If this was in such high demand I would have thought that we'd be hearing more about it, no? - or am I just sadly out of this loop? Any info from either skeptics or converts would be great Very Happy
Pudoodles
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles we recently had a discussion on the Syn-Ake peptide. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17179&highlight=synake
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:38 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
Pudoodles we recently had a discussion on the Syn-Ake peptide. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17179&highlight=synake

Great - thanks!
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
It's the same as the stuff in Relax Plus with Vialox and the SuperMax MultiPeptide serum that Cellular Skin Rx offers as wrinkle-relaxers. Been around for at least a year now, I think. Just throwing people off by hyping that "viper" angle. It's because Pentapharm who makes the stuff has the biggest viper snake farm in the world down in Brazil. (You can read this on their site.) So they came up with a peptide that mimics the effects of an ingredient in the venom that is paralytic. Last time I ordered the Relax Plus was $42 and the Supermax was $56 so no need to spend $100's on this stuff.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:26 am      Reply with quote
You can also order it direct from Garden of Wisdom ALOT cheaper...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I've tried the Viper Venom from GOW and I think it is great. It's more effective in my opinion than similar products I've tried such as the 10% argelinine products, or the BrowTox from PSF even...
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Browtox actually has a little curare in it to paralyze the muscle for crows feet.Its the same stuff the natives in the amazon use to put in their blow darts to paralyze their prey when they hunt,its just very diluted.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:00 am      Reply with quote
So this doesnt cause sagginess of the skin? I'd like to try some, for my forehead, but I seem to recall hearing that creams that 'relax' muscles can result in major sag...Confused

anyone have any input on this?
Skinnysumo
5% products discount

Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:42 am      Reply with quote
It sounds good... but is it actually good for your skin?
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered a sample of SUPER VIPER 4% COMPLEX from skincarecentral.com on Thursday. I like the fact that I can buy a sample to try first. They are asking for feedback on this product. It's on the first page, just scroll down. It's not in their sample section. They have great products and at 20% off except samples and sunscreen. Can't wait to try this out.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:46 am      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
I've tried the Viper Venom from GOW and I think it is great. It's more effective in my opinion than similar products I've tried such as the 10% argelinine products, or the BrowTox from PSF even...

I agree PocoLoco! I've tried Browtox, Relax-A-Line, etc., and I definitely prefer the Viper Venom!

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Mary H. wrote:
PocoLoco wrote:

I agree PocoLoco! I've tried Browtox, Relax-A-Line, etc., and I definitely prefer the Viper Venom!

Mary Very Happy

How long before you noticed a change in the appearance of lines?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I haven't used it myself anomaly, but I believe it's one of those things that is supposed to have an immediate effect....
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
This is what skin care central has on their site

We're proud to announce this latest innovation in anti-aging skincare. Super Viper 4% Complex contains a protein, Tripeptide, that mimics the activity of the venom protein Walgerlin-1. This protein is totally safe and has been clinically proven to reduce the size, depth and number of wrinkles caused by expression lines (i.e., forehead and laugh lines) by relaxing facial muscles.
Super Viper 4% Complex has properties that are similar to the medical injection procedure Botox. In fact, the active ingredient contained in this formulation has shown the ability to reduce forehead wrinkles by 52% and crow's feet/laugh lines by 38% in under one month! Some users notice results in just a few days, but results are cumulative.

Botox injections cost around US$400 per procedure and the effects last an average of only 3 to 6 months. And while our competitors are retailing products with the same active ingredient for over $200 an ounce, we are pleased to make it available for significantly less.

We are currently selling samples only so that we may receive feedback from our customers before carrying the full-size product. Please let us know how you like this super botox alternative!

5 ml $15.95 (This product is for spot treating only and a sample should last 1-2 weeks depending on areas applied to.)
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
So this doesnt cause sagginess of the skin? I'd like to try some, for my forehead, but I seem to recall hearing that creams that 'relax' muscles can result in major sag...Confused

anyone have any input on this?

Catski, I recall the same thing. Don't remember who posted it though that she used Argeriline for a year and it was great at first but major sag later.
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of the 4% Viper Venom with my last skincarecentral.biz order - will try it out (hoping to preven No' 11's appearing!) and post a review later! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm ordering right now. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
anomaly wrote:
Mary H. wrote:
PocoLoco wrote:

Mary Very Happy

How long before you noticed a change in the appearance of lines?

I'd say there was some immediate improvement, but at about 2-3 weeks is when I really saw the cumulative results.

HTH!
Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all. I just got my order from skincarecentral.biz and have a question. How often do you need to apply?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward - I found this on the smart skincare forum for a similar product (same active):

"We suggest that you apply SYN®-AKE Tripeptide 5% serum to a clean face which has been washed and dried for at least 15 minutes. We suggest an application at least every evening before bed. Apply to skin sparingly to targeted areas. Rub into skin. You may notice that it may take some time to enter the skin (this is normal), let air dry for several seconds, and rub again until fully penetrated. "

Hope that helps!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lucia! I appreciate it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I ordered a sample of SUPER VIPER 4% COMPLEX from skincarecentral.com on Thursday. I like the fact that I can buy a sample to try first. They are asking for feedback on this product. It's on the first page, just scroll down. It's not in their sample section. They have great products and at 20% off except samples and sunscreen. Can't wait to try this out.

Frodo, I just saw this post after I posted a question about botox alternatives. How do you like your sample of Super Viper?
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am starting to notice a change (for the good) on my 11's. That's the only place I am putting it on right now because of the size of the sample. I am putting it on a clean face so it's the first thing on before any other products.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |