Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Remergent Microcirculation Therapy - WOWEEE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:58 am      Reply with quote
I think its effects would be more long term as it is designed to promote circulation which, in turn, will help the area to repair. I use the product only because I like all Remergent products.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:23 am      Reply with quote
I used the Microcirculation for a couple of weeks and I will give it another go but I felt that if anything it made my eyes darker underneath. Darker and a bit redder. I love all the other products in the Remergent range that I've used, but I'm not sure the Microcirculation is for me. I can definitely feel a slight tingling sensation when I first put it on, but i'm going to give it another go especially as I've the fullsize and would hate to waste the product.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:40 am      Reply with quote
To answer sigma's question - the effect wasn't immediate. With this kind of product it rarely is. But after a couple of week's time, it seemed that any signs of fatigue sort of disappeared, despite the fact that I was operating on no sleep.

As for felinehhy's post: I think it's a major mistake to expect miracles from any product. Achieving and maintaining good skin requires finding the right regimen for you AND patience. Personally, I would reject any product that claims magic effects out of hand.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Microcirculation for about 6 weeks and I can say it really promotes circulation as it claims. Very Happy I have always had dark undereye circle and with Microcirculation, both the undereye area and the lids have lightened a lot. It is not like a magical and immediate "bleaching" effect, but rather it takes time for the effect to show up.

I love the warming sensation when i put it on. It just feels very soothing to my tired eyes. Razz
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:25 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
As for felinehhy's post: I think it's a major mistake to expect miracles from any product. Achieving and maintaining good skin requires finding the right regimen for you AND patience. Personally, I would reject any product that claims magic effects out of hand.

i can't express myself very well in english
of course i don't believe a product which can produce miracle.
just say about dark circles,sometimes it caused by lack of sleep,or your organ is not good(liver),the therapy named mircocirculation ,SO i think it would be useful for the panda eyes that caused by worse mircocirculation.
who knows?
i would add it to my cart.i can't purchase it now because i still have many things unopened
thank you KATEE Smile
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Awww your english is fine !

I said what I did cause so many of us buy something hoping for that instant effect! There certainly are instant tighteners and things like that out there, and they most definitely have their place. But, longterm improvements almost always take a little patience. Wink
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
But, longterm improvements almost always take a little patience. Wink

Hmm...I reckon I'll die of old age before I see any improvement in my dark circles - patience doesn't even come into it!!
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:57 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Awww your english is fine !

I said what I did cause so many of us buy something hoping for that instant effect! There certainly are instant tighteners and things like that out there, and they most definitely have their place. But, longterm improvements almost always take a little patience. Wink

thanks
your advice is helpful Laughing
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
I've used up my Remergent Microcirculation sample & can't wait until my EDS order arrives. I can't remember how long it takes to get to the states. I think a couple of weeks- so maybe late this week. Can't wait.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
i have been using the remergent microtherapy for about a month now, but didnt notice any improvement for my dark circles. Sad(((
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy did it do anything else for your eye area? eg improve texture, hydration?
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:14 am      Reply with quote
I found that the Microcirculation therapy didn't help my dark circles either - I think it probably depends on what's causing them. Mine are hereditary and have always been there - the skin under my eyes is very thin and papery and all of the veins beneath show through. After 20+ years of wearing contacts the skin has also been pulled about quite a bit so I also have slackening issues to deal with - it's almost as if the skin there is completely different to the rest of my skin. Kind of a gross comparison, but it's a similar difference in texture and tone to what you might notice in (ahem) more intimate areas of the body Embarassed .

Anyway, the reason I'm saying all this is that although I'm always looking out for a product to help my dark circles, I'm also kind of resigned to the fact that I'll probably never find one! The Microcirculation Therapy was a very nice, light eye product, it moisturised without being greasy and did help to plump up the skin under my eyes and even out the texture, so I liked it and will go back to finishing up the tube once I've finished my little sample of the Skincubed cream.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:40 am      Reply with quote
i ordered mine .
i can't wait to have a trial Cool
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:25 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
gracedhy did it do anything else for your eye area? eg improve texture, hydration?

really, i dont notice a difference at all, i am using sisley's anti-aging eye balm on top of it. but the dark circles and puffiness are still there everymorning i get up!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:03 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
pal wrote:

really, i dont notice a difference at all, i am using sisley's anti-aging eye balm on top of it. but the dark circles and puffiness are still there everymorning i get up!

Thanks for that gracedhy! This is one product in the range that Im a little undecided on. I do hope you find something that works well for you though Smile
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:33 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
gracedhy wrote:
pal wrote:

Thanks for that gracedhy! This is one product in the range that Im a little undecided on. I do hope you find something that works well for you though Smile

you can also request a sample to try, it works on many other people, my dark circles are just stubbon, that's why i am going to try hylenix, if that doesnt work, i will totally give up.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've only been using this a few weeks and have no more dark circles around my eyes. I hope this continues! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:11 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
pal wrote:
gracedhy wrote:
pal wrote:

you can also request a sample to try, it works on many other people, my dark circles are just stubbon, that's why i am going to try hylenix, if that doesnt work, i will totally give up.

Thanks gracedhy, I will do with my next order
s31pr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I used up my sample of microcirculation and did not see WOW results.

I read in another post that someone was using DNA Repair in the orbital bone and under eye are with good results so I decided to give it a try.

I have noticed that the texture in my under eye area has improved slightly with this, so I'll continue to use this and keep you all posted.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm officially in love with Remergent. I have also added the clarifier (can't recall the exact name) and have seen a bothersome freckle diminish. Again, thanks to all my EDS friends for leading me to Remergent.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
i use it several days.i think there is some ingredient that would warm your skin .
no obvious change
wait and see Rolling Eyes
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Update 1/16/07

I no longer have to use cover up on my eye circles. Or should I say what used to be my dark circles. This product is wonderful & I'm so glad Katee sang it's praises!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:15 am      Reply with quote
That's terrific c4ward - I'm glad you had such a good result from this!
s31pr
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I started to use up my Microcirculation sample. I also get the tingling effect when I put it on in the undereye area

It's like a little burning sensation. I know that this product is supposed to promote circulation, but I wonder...could this tingly sensation do any harm to such a delicate area??
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
s31pr wrote:
I started to use up my Microcirculation sample. I also get the tingling effect when I put it on in the undereye area

It's like a little burning sensation. I know that this product is supposed to promote circulation, but I wonder...could this tingly sensation do any harm to such a delicate area??

It should not do any harm to your eye area. The tingle and/or warm feeling is probably due to increased circulation in that area which is probably a benefit long term.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |