Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Remergent Microcirculation Therapy - WOWEEE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:02 am      Reply with quote
s31pr wrote:
I started to use up my Microcirculation sample. I also get the tingling effect when I put it on in the undereye area

It's like a little burning sensation. I know that this product is supposed to promote circulation, but I wonder...could this tingly sensation do any harm to such a delicate area??

I think it's very much debateable whether this is healing or not. For me this was very stinging and sensitising for my eye area. It wasn't a healthy glow, but red and I gave it up after 3 days. Inflammation is an aging thing and that's what this felt like to me.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 am      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
I'm officially in love with Remergent. I have also added the clarifier (can't recall the exact name) and have seen a bothersome freckle diminish. Again, thanks to all my EDS friends for leading me to Remergent.

c4ward,
I have been eying that Remergent clarifying concentrate to fix my sunspots that wouldn't disappear no matter how much vit-c, AHA and retinol products I use. I keep wondering how different is the clarifying concentrate different from their DNA Repair (which also claim to reverse DNA damage and I am currently using it too)?
Do you think the clarifying concentrate is worth the money on top of the DNA Repair?
Thanks.
Wild Cat

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Wildcat. I answered this on a different forum, but for those who are reading this one - yes, I'd buy it again. Note, the dispenser portion is very small & it can only treat a small area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:31 am      Reply with quote
What's the key ingredient in this product? Thanks!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
LizaA wrote:

This is an extract from the Remergent website.

"Description
A multi-faceted formula for localized treatment bolsters nutrient flow to the skin as it calms and hinders the irritation cycle. With regular use, resiliency is restored and the appearance of under-eye fatigue is relieved.
Key Performance Ingredients
Pinoxide. An exclusive and patented blend of breakthrough ingredients that stimulates nitric oxide production to improve circulation. Clinical studies prove Pinoxide speeds blood
flow, warms the skin, increases resistance to cold, and reduces dark under-eye symptoms.
Evodiox. A biomimetic transcription of the ancient Chinese pain elixir Wu-Zhu-Yu, known to curb irritation and soothe aggravated skin. In clinical studies, the active components from the Evodia fruit have been shown to inhibit inflammation and reduce stress.
Vitamin C (in oil-soluble form). Formulated at concentrations for skin-strengthening, skin-brightening, and collagen-building, providing benefit to the lower orbital area."

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
LizaA wrote:

This is an extract from the Remergent website.

"Description
A multi-faceted formula for localized treatment bolsters nutrient flow to the skin as it calms and hinders the irritation cycle. With regular use, resiliency is restored and the appearance of under-eye fatigue is relieved.
Key Performance Ingredients
Pinoxide. An exclusive and patented blend of breakthrough ingredients that stimulates nitric oxide production to improve circulation. Clinical studies prove Pinoxide speeds blood
flow, warms the skin, increases resistance to cold, and reduces dark under-eye symptoms.
Evodiox. A biomimetic transcription of the ancient Chinese pain elixir Wu-Zhu-Yu, known to curb irritation and soothe aggravated skin. In clinical studies, the active components from the Evodia fruit have been shown to inhibit inflammation and reduce stress.
Vitamin C (in oil-soluble form). Formulated at concentrations for skin-strengthening, skin-brightening, and collagen-building, providing benefit to the lower orbital area."

WOW!!! That sounds amazing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I don't really have dark circles these days....I hope EDS will have samples of this Pray

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
hehe! thank you!

my wish list for combating dark eye circles is growing Razz

hylexin, prolighten and now this Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I loved the warm feeling when apply, and It helped with my fine lines, but no luck with the dark circles. And I had a lot of trouble getting the eye cream out of the dispenser. I am still using the Remergent line and love it, but will not repurchase this eye cream.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the samples and ready to try it. Thanks
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
lovelyjane wrote:
I loved the warm feeling when apply, and It helped with my fine lines, but no luck with the dark circles. And I had a lot of trouble getting the eye cream out of the dispenser. I am still using the Remergent line and love it, but will not repurchase this eye cream.

I did't get any warm or tingling effect when I used my microcirculation sample. Is it supposed to do that?

Do we need to use another eye cream on top? It does not appear to be very moisturising.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:

I did't get any warm or tingling effect when I used my microcirculation sample. Is it supposed to do that?

Do we need to use another eye cream on top? It does not appear to be very moisturising.

I have found in the past that, on occasions, when I tried a few different products (which I now can't remember) to my regular routine and applied them under my eyes before I applied the Microcirculation, that I did not get the warm feeling. So I think it may have been because the first product I applied blocked the penetration of the Microcirculation. If you are using any other products, then perhaps you could try applying the Microcirculation to freshly washed skin first before anything else. Another thing that I found is that the warm, tingly feeling usually only appears when the Microcirculation is gently massaged in rather than patting it on. I usually do one eye at a time and gently massage as soon as I apply the product. It does sink in fairly fast.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:

I have found in the past that, on occasions, when I tried a few different products (which I now can't remember) to my regular routine and applied them under my eyes before I applied the Microcirculation, that I did not get the warm feeling. So I think it may have been because the first product I applied blocked the penetration of the Microcirculation. If you are using any other products, then perhaps you could try applying the Microcirculation to freshly washed skin first before anything else. Another thing that I found is that the warm, tingly feeling usually only appears when the Microcirculation is gently massaged in rather than patting it on. I usually do one eye at a time and gently massage as soon as I apply the product. It does sink in fairly fast.

Thanks bushy.

Is anybody applying eye cream/gel on top of microcirculation. For that matter, does anyone add extra cream/moisturiser on top of dna & barrier relief?

I can't make up my mind at the moment whether I should order Valmont Glaciers or Remergent. As it is autumn in Australia, I will need something a bit more moisturising. Any advice appreciated.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I was using another product on top of the Microcirculation when I needed to, or sometimes just used the DNA Repair on top.

From what i've heard here, if i'm correct the Barrier Cream is for use in the day and the DNA Repair for night? Well that's how I was using them, so I hope I read that right! I find the Barrier Repair to be a quite thick cream so as my skin is more oilier than dry I tend to not use any extra moisturiser on top. I usually find the DNA enough to use to, it's a lot easier to wear than the Barrier Repair, so I found I was more inclined to use a moisturising product whilst wearing the DNA Repair.

Confused though as to if you're supposed to use a moisturiser under the DNA Repair or on top?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:59 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine, I am rather biased when it comes to Valmont L Elixir Des Glaciers as I think it is just the most wonderful cream I have ever used. Because of the price, I only use it 2 to 3 times a year as the jar only lasts 2 months and it does have a life so there is no point in minimising the application to extend the time. The rest of the time, I use Remergent products with a few other Valmont products like their DNA Repair. I can understand your problem in trying to choose but I think anyone who is interested in L Elixir should try it if they can afford it as it is the ultimate treat.
For those using Remergent DNA Repair under their eyes, I would use this first and then apply the Microcirculation on top. You will really feel the tingle then.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:13 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Ninetynine, I am rather biased when it comes to Valmont L Elixir Des Glaciers as I think it is just the most wonderful cream I have ever used. Because of the price, I only use it 2 to 3 times a year as the jar only lasts 2 months and it does have a life so there is no point in minimising the application to extend the time. The rest of the time, I use Remergent products with a few other Valmont products like their DNA Repair. I can understand your problem in trying to choose but I think anyone who is interested in L Elixir should try it if they can afford it as it is the ultimate treat.
For those using Remergent DNA Repair under their eyes, I would use this first and then apply the Microcirculation on top. You will really feel the tingle then.

Bushy

Are you still using the Valmont Glaciers cream for both your eyes and face?

Do you use Vit C or DMAE with Valmont?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:39 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:

Bushy

Yes I am still using Valmont Glaciers for face and eyes. I have only just finished the eye cream and will use something else for a couple of months to let the bank recover then purchase both the face and eye creams again.
I don't use a Vit C or DMAE at all. When not using the Valmont Glaciers, I use Remergent products with Valmont DNA Repair or another Valmont product. When I use the Valmont Glaciers eye and face creams, I don't use anything else other than sunscreen (Remergent).

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:33 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:

Bushy

Yes I am still using Valmont Glaciers for face and eyes. I have only just finished the eye cream and will use something else for a couple of months to let the bank recover then purchase both the face and eye creams again.
I don't use a Vit C or DMAE at all. When not using the Valmont Glaciers, I use Remergent products with Valmont DNA Repair or another Valmont product. When I use the Valmont Glaciers eye and face creams, I don't use anything else other than sunscreen (Remergent).

I thought you mentioned before you had used the Glaciers face cream for both your face and eyes. I am considering doing this as it is not such a shock to the hip pocket but it is really worth it, I might consider getting both the face and eye cream - I just hope I don't have any problem with Australian customs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:47 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:

I thought you mentioned before you had used the Glaciers face cream for both your face and eyes. I am considering doing this as it is not such a shock to the hip pocket but it is really worth it, I might consider getting both the face and eye cream - I just hope I don't have any problem with Australian customs.

Yes I have used the Glaciers face cream on my eyes without any problems and usually do so if I am out of the eye cream.
You could try just the face cream to start but I would only use a very tiny amount near your eyes to start as this cream is very potent, not in a harsh way, but you can feel that it is working.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:51 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:

Yes I have used the Glaciers face cream on my eyes without any problems and usually do so if I am out of the eye cream.
You could try just the face cream to start but I would only use a very tiny amount near your eyes to start as this cream is very potent, not in a harsh way, but you can feel that it is working.

Thanks for all your advice. I think I will start with the face cream and work from there. I guess I'll just to work a lot of overtime to buy Valmont Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:52 am      Reply with quote
Does it really useful for eye lines? Laughing
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I am really upset with my dark circles. they are getting worse and worse...no matter what products I am using. The remergent, the Hylenix...none of them really worked for me! Sad
maybe I should quit using computer all togehter!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
I am really upset with my dark circles. they are getting worse and worse...no matter what products I am using. The remergent, the Hylenix...none of them really worked for me! Sad

Gracedhy, I really don't know if this would work on dark circles as I don't have them but I recently tried Dr Renaud Multi-Active Eye Contour Tensor as a less expensive eye cream in between orders of Valmont and I was quite impressed with the almost instant effect of this eye product. It really firmed significantly and leaves the eye area white and bright. I would say that it is not very moisturising (which is also why I like it as too much moisture causes my eyes to puff) but the info with the product says it can be used as a makeup base during the day and at night another moisturiser can be used on top. I haven't used anything else with it but I do like it and it is one of the few products that has shown an immediate effect on my eyes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:16 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
gracedhy wrote:

Gracedhy, I really don't know if this would work on dark circles as I don't have them but I recently tried Dr Renaud Multi-Active Eye Contour Tensor as a less expensive eye cream in between orders of Valmont and I was quite impressed with the almost instant effect of this eye product. It really firmed significantly and leaves the eye area white and bright. I would say that it is not very moisturising (which is also why I like it as too much moisture causes my eyes to puff) but the info with the product says it can be used as a makeup base during the day and at night another moisturiser can be used on top. I haven't used anything else with it but I do like it and it is one of the few products that has shown an immediate effect on my eyes.

Bushy

Do you know where we can buy Dr Renaud products in Australia?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:

Gracedhy, have you found a cure to your dark circles yet? I'm also looking for something to fix the reddish circles I inherited, and I noticed you've posted on quite a few threads about eye products for dark circles. It's been several years now so I wonder if you've found and HG? Thanks
sophie123
5% products discount

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
I found that the Microcirculation therapy didn't help my dark circles either - I think it probably depends on what's causing them. Mine are hereditary and have always been there - the skin under my eyes is very thin and papery and all of the veins beneath show through. After 20+ years of wearing contacts the skin has also been pulled about quite a bit so I also have slackening issues to deal with - it's almost as if the skin there is completely different to the rest of my skin. Kind of a gross comparison, but it's a similar difference in texture and tone to what you might notice in (ahem) more intimate areas of the body Embarassed .

Anyway, the reason I'm saying all this is that although I'm always looking out for a product to help my dark circles, I'm also kind of resigned to the fact that I'll probably never find one! The Microcirculation Therapy was a very nice, light eye product, it moisturised without being greasy and did help to plump up the skin under my eyes and even out the texture, so I liked it and will go back to finishing up the tube once I've finished my little sample of the Skincubed cream.
hi fifi my dark circles are very bad too and ive tried everything pls can name the eye product that worked the best for ur dark circles out of all the ones u have tried,i would really appreciate it xxx
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |