Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Trind for AMAZING nails
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, had to stop by really quick to add my rave/support of this stuff! My nails are already pretty hard due to supplements I've been taking but I wanted to try these products out.

The Nail Repair goes on very nicely and dries quickly, as well.

The Nail Brightener is awesome! I have no idea how it works but it's perfect. Nails do look brighter and it does appear like a light French Manicure. Great for everyday. Yay!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Hey! I'm so glad everyone is happy with Trind! I forgot to set this as a watched topic, so I'm so sorry for missing out on your questions.

I think the nail brightener works with some type of UV technology. I'm not too sure, but I know it works which is all I need.

As for the products I use, practically all of them. Start with the starter kit, and then add to that with the nail brightener. The cuticle balsam is also pretty good as is the hand cream.

Make sure you keep the lids on tight...especially the balsams as the current packaging allows them to open more easily. Apparently this is a known issue and they are currently working on new packaging.
koolade
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Sutrish wrote:
Do you have a link for the Canadian distributor? Thanks.

I sent you a PM as well. Sorry for the delay in the reply, but in Canada you buy it at trind.ca. They ship super fast and provide support to their users. I even take my kit with me when I get a manicure so I don't miss out on the benefits.
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just have to give it a try, nothing else seems to work on my nails. I have tried lots of products to no effect. My nails peel and flake especially the thumb and fore fingers of each hand. There the nail never gets above my fingertips!
Sutrish
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
koolade wrote:
Sutrish wrote:
Do you have a link for the Canadian distributor? Thanks.

I sent you a PM as well. Sorry for the delay in the reply, but in Canada you buy it at trind.ca. They ship super fast and provide support to their users. I even take my kit with me when I get a manicure so I don't miss out on the benefits.

Thanks, koolade. I appreciate it. Smile
susanv3
5% products discount

Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
FYI--I live in The Netherlands--I think someone mentioned that the Trind line is Dutch...anyways just for price comparison, I saw the Nail Repair Natural in the stores for 11.95 euros--which is equal to about 15.50 US dollars... I looked up the same product on the Trind.ca site and it was 19.95 Canadian dollars--dont know what the exchange rate is there, but it seems that the price is similar... the Nail Repair Pure Pearl is 13.95 euros --about 17.99 US dollars anyways just passing along the information in case anyone was curious...
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone had good results with the Trind 14 day nail challenge? I am trying it out but it doesn't seem to have done much for my fragile nails. HoweverI will keep on using it until I have finished all the product.
I took before pictures and will post them with after pics when I am through using it. I keep hoping that one day I will have fingernails that go past the end of my fingers! BTW I take biotin, silica and msm as supplements too!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Good lord! At almost $20/pop these things are a bit expensive. I want the brightner, repair and the balsam, but I don't know if I can get myself to fork over $60 for that...sheesh. Although with all the raves regarding the brightner, it's quite tempting.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have never had lovely nails but after using the Trind system for the last three months, I finally do! I don't even have hangnails anymore. The nail brightener is fantastic.
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
I have never had lovely nails but after using the Trind system for the last three months, I finally do! I don't even have hangnails anymore. The nail brightener is fantastic.

Havana
you have given me hope! I dont want super long nails, I just would like some long enough to have a French Manicure.

Ricky
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
samkaj wrote:
Hopemelody,

I tried TIPS and was very disappointed. I applied religiously every day for a couple of weeks and saw absolutely no difference in my nails. Perhaps I should have given it more time. Also, the literature does state that to get the maximum benefit TIPS should be applied on bare nails. Only in the event that one can't live without nail polish, should it be applied underneath and around the nail bed. Since I did the latter, that could be the reason I did not see results. HTH.

Yup - I think that wearing nail polish was the problem. IMHO, TIPS does indeed work - the only problem is that you need to use it on bare nails....my nails grew like weeds when I used it - but they were always bare (no fun)...I still have some left over but I've pretty much given it up because I so like to wear nail polish. If you just want to correct damaged, breaking nails and assuming that you don't give a hoot about wearing nail enamel then TIPS would be for you.
Pudoodles
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just love this forum. So glad I came upon this subject. I have very thick long nails but I am lazy about keeping them up and polish never stays on long enough so I usually go bare. I am going to buy the lightener as I love the look of a french manicure. This just may be the ticket for me.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:47 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:

Which products have you used?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:43 am      Reply with quote
I always knew that bad nails were from using hardening products on them. Nails are like hair and skin. All require moisture.

I've been using the TIPs solution for several years and LOVE IT. Its just a nail oil. I rarely well nail polish and so my nails are perfect. Will look into Trind as well. New things are always refreshing, but for now TIPS is perfect for me. Avoplex makes a good nail oil too.
koolade
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:45 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
havana8 wrote:

I use the Starter Kit (the Nail Balsam and the Nail Repair, along with the nail buffer) which are the basic supplies. I also love the Nail Brightener.

I've heard the Top Coat is tops, so if you wear a colour on top of Trind, then that would help keep it fresh longer.

Good luck!
havana8

Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:13 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
havana8 wrote:

Hey Aries, I started with the cuticle remover, cuticle balsam, nail balsam, nail repair and the nail brightener along with the nail buffer and the glass nail file. Included was a see-through case/pouch to store everything in. It seemed like a lot to fork out initially but after three months, the bottles still look virtually unused and that's even with sharing them with my sister. The nail balsam and nail brightener are my favorites of the ones I've tried.

Ricky, I know what you mean about "not asking for long nails"--me either! Every week, though, they are looking better and better. Don't give up! Smile
havana8

Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:37 am      Reply with quote
The postcard enclosed with the kit from Verrijk (www.trind.ca; US toll free number ) says....

Awarded les Victoires de la Beauté for the Best Nail Treatment in France · Voted the Best Nail Care Line in Sweden–Amelias magazine · Selected by Saks 5th Avenue, Dillards, Lazarus Ecotage and Bliss

For those who want a more contrasty French manicure when using the nail brightener, it also mentions the "Trind Nail White Pencil to easily highlight and accentuate nail tips like a French manicure".
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:36 am      Reply with quote
rickyhpierre wrote:
Has anyone had good results with the Trind 14 day nail challenge? I am trying it out but it doesn't seem to have done much for my fragile nails. HoweverI will keep on using it until I have finished all the product.
I took before pictures and will post them with after pics when I am through using it. I keep hoping that one day I will have fingernails that go past the end of my fingers! BTW I take biotin, silica and msm as supplements too!

my nails were really bad too. I extended the 14 day challenge to 21 days and had good results. I still have 2 nails that break easily but they are getting stronger. my other nails are long and haven't been breaking like they used to.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
rickyhpierre wrote:

my nails were really bad too. I extended the 14 day challenge to 21 days and had good results. I still have 2 nails that break easily but they are getting stronger. my other nails are long and haven't been breaking like they used to.

I'm doing the same, and also we have to wait till the more healthy nail grows in completely, which seems like forever. I actually found my nails so strong from the Trind system, that I HAVE to file them shorter so that they don't hurt my fingers if they hit anything, since they no longer break as easily. Also, as I get used to finally having nails, I've found it takes longer to "learn" how to do things with them in the way. Not that I am complaining!

rickyhpierre: I'd love to see you before and after pics.
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
koolade wrote:
lianne wrote:
rickyhpierre wrote:

I'm doing the same, and also we have to wait till the more healthy nail grows in completely, which seems like forever. I actually found my nails so strong from the Trind system, that I HAVE to file them shorter so that they don't hurt my fingers if they hit anything, since they no longer break as easily. Also, as I get used to finally having nails, I've found it takes longer to "learn" how to do things with them in the way. Not that I am complaining!

rickyhpierre: I'd love to see you before and after pics.

Alas! I haven't had much luck with Trind. I have really tried to no avail, my nails are still peeling and weak. BTW cuticles are great thanks to CareKate's Lemon Neem cuticle treatment. I do have before and after pics at Picassa web but I don't know how to upload them to the forum

Ricky
CFR

Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi all~

New to posting, but have been lurking for quite some time (shy i guess!) After having tips removed in the fall, as you can imagine, my nails were destroyed. I tried EVERYTHING! One day at the doctor's office I saw an ad for Trind. I researched the product for quite some time, and finally ordered on ebay. I ordered the Trind Natural Nail Repair (it came with a free trial of the Trind Nail Balsam.)

Let me tell you this stuff is AMAZING!! I didn't follow the directions (not enough time), but I did use the balsam every evening and applied the Nail Repair 1x a week.

I took about 4 weeks, but I can tell you my nails have never been so beautiful. They are strong, but flexible. I don't like them too long, so I find myself having to file them DOWN. The only time time i can ever remember my nails growing like this is while pregnant, but even then, they would break, peel or snag. These don't.

Cindy
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:28 am      Reply with quote
!!!! Mad Mad Mad !!!!

I cannot find TRIND ANYWHERE!!!! Somebody please help. It says on their website that they sell at BHV in Paris, neither BHV nor Galerie Lafayette stock it. I want to try it so badly, does anyone know where to buy this from in the EU? I don't want to pay for international shipping. Thank you!

Also, for those of you with peeling, brittle nails, I can say 10000% that this is merely a nutritional issue. My nails were peeling and scaley and soft and craggy on the edges for my entire life until I began taking supplements. Phytophanere works extremely well, and it has all measure of EFAs and omegas, etc., so it is a wonderful supplement overall. My nails are indestructible now!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Okay got my Trind, balsam, repair and nail brightner. At first I couldn't tell how small the bottle was since it was covered in the cardboard casing. Once I took it out I was like Shock ...good flippin lord is it small! Looked at the nail brightner and thought to myself, great I paid $20 for clear gloss and in such a small bottle at that too. Did the 3 steps, nail balsam, let that soak for a min, then applied the nail repair and then the brightner. I didn't notice anything dramatic, but will say it did leave a nice gloss and looked like a slight french manicure and notice a subtle brightening throughout the nails. All in all am happy with the purchase, just wish it wasn't so darn pricey, or at least make the size comparable to reg nail polish containers.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
BTW cuticles are great thanks to CareKate's Lemon Neem cuticle treatment. I do have before and after pics at Picassa web but I don't know how to upload them to the forum

Ricky

Ricky,

just upload your photos to photobucket.com, and you will see the image tags and url addresses. ready for cut and paste, right under each photo. just click the "img" button above, paste the link in, and then click it again... easy!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
koolade
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
!!!! Mad Mad Mad !!!!

I cannot find TRIND ANYWHERE!!!! Somebody please help. It says on their website that they sell at BHV in Paris, neither BHV nor Galerie Lafayette stock it. I want to try it so badly, does anyone know where to buy this from in the EU? I don't want to pay for international shipping. Thank you!

Also, for those of you with peeling, brittle nails, I can say 10000% that this is merely a nutritional issue. My nails were peeling and scaley and soft and craggy on the edges for my entire life until I began taking supplements. Phytophanere works extremely well, and it has all measure of EFAs and omegas, etc., so it is a wonderful supplement overall. My nails are indestructible now!

--avalange

Hi avalange, are you in France? I get replies really fast from the Canadian distributor and they can let me know who to contact in France. If you're in a different country, let me know which one and I will find out for you.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |