Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
catspaw
5% products discount

Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I just registered as a new member. I have visited the site and ordered from it, and I enjoy both the services and the products.

I am just short of 50, with fair skin, generally clear, combination (slighty oily on t-zone). Over the past year I have been using Sisley products, but now am trying out some of the Sothys line, which I used about 20 years ago.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

5% products discount

Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
HI

I live in China
I am 32 years old
there are so many brands i never know
but it seems very good
this is an intereing place
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
I joined for about a year. I never really introducing myself. Well, I would be glad to do so.

Ethnicity: Chinese
Born: Indonesia
Moved to US at 18 till now.
Love multicultural environment.

Stressed out alot about work since I am a programmer, so loving skin product and clothing is a must to release my tension in my life.
pandamom

Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!!

I've been a long time lurker (lots of great info here) and finally registered.

I'm a SAHM with 2 girls, live in Virginia, and a skincare and mmu fanatic.
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,
I just found this site and joined yesterday and was overjoyed to find a place where I could non-awkwardly intoduce myself. I am 22 with pale on-again off-again acne prone skin, often very dehydrated with huge pores. I am a self described skin addict, always looking for a newer, better product. Right now my focus is on moisturizers that will solve all my problems, not a tall order at all. I think this site is fabulous and I love that there are others out there who are as obsessed and want to share their finds and help one another!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
hi Smile i joined in 2005 to make a post regarding Sothys and never wandered back here.

Just came by again this weekend while searching for a new eye cream and cleanser. everyone here is friendly and very helpful. thank you so much.

i'm 29 and currently live in singapore. Been neglecting my skin badly for many years (i lived in michigan and didnt even apply an eye cream!) and now trying to make up for lost time!

skin type:normal to combination skin that is sensitive, most SAs tell me "dehydrated on the outside, oily on the inside". cheeks have pretty large pores and flushes very easily.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:54 am      Reply with quote
I love the brand of EDS,so I love EDS.
Starr
5% products discount

Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:46 am      Reply with quote
I'm a SAHM with a beautiful 9 month old DD and obessession with makeup.
o88odianao88o
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
wave Hello!

My name is Diana. I'm 24, but my baby-face, boyish figure, and occasional zits make me look 15 Laughing . I haven't posted a whole lot because I'm such a novice on skin care, and you all are IMO better than the experts Smile ! Also, I work as an actor (in New York) as much as I can and the rest of the time I work from home as an assistant for an online school, so some weeks I'm completely away from the computer whereas others I'm here all the time!

I'm into natural body-care, hair-care, and makeup. My favorite discoveries here on the forums have been Apple Cider Vinegar tricks (especially for hair-- my hair has never looked better!), lash growth accelerators (been using Lucia and Ardell combo for a year), Dr. Hauschka mascara, The Oil-Cleansing Method, Tea Tree Oil, The MoonCup, and Alive! drink powder.

Wow, now that I look at that list, I can't believe how much my beauty & health regimen have changed since joining EDS Forums! Thank you all so much! Alright, now I must go read more about smegma... Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm Liz and an old lag on the boards. Only just noticed this thread so I thought I would introduce myself and say hello to any newbies Very Happy

Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I joined this January and thought I'd better introduce myself, too. I live in central Texas and just turned 37, am a green-eyed brunette with dry skin, have rare hormonal break-outs on the chin, and will shamelessly fight my wrinkles to ensure that I NEVER look my age Not talking.

P.S. I am so very, very happy to have found this fabulous site. Such a wonderful collection of intelligent and nice people in a comfortable and warm space. Comfy enough for even a shy little wallflower like me to post. Really terrific, thanks again.
fidget-jones
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:28 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I have been a member for a while but it's taken some time for me to eventually post!

I was a dedicated MUA-er for a long time, but I'm tending to be on here more and more now. Seems to be easier as we don't have to wait for a brand to be listed on here before we review it, as is the case with make up alley.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing lots of skincare info!
TERI

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I just found this forum tonight, I am 43 years young and work for a plastic surgeon,I find it very informative reading your veiws on the skin care lines, some of which we carry.I love to learn and help people.
SandyC123
5% products discount

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi all Smile I just found this site last night while I was searching for botox alternatives Laughing You all seem like a great friendly bunch so I thought I'd join in.
My name is Sandy.
I'm 29.
Hubby is in the Navy.
4 kids.
Currently in Saint Marys, GA where the climate is completely out of control.
Oily t-zone, prone to break outs and blackheads.
I don't really know much about skincare or types so I don't have a whole lot of experience with any of this at all. I'm seeing the first signs of fine lines around my eyes and when I frown on my forehead and I don't like it at all so here I am Smile
Mabsy

Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to all our recent new members, glad to have you with us Smile

Oh, I see Liz has beat me to saying hello.... Rolling Eyes Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all! I've been here at the forums for a while so decided to add my intro Smile

I'm 22 and I'm from Singapore, this really humid and tropical island in South-East Asia. One good thing about the weather is that your skin doesn't really get that dry but one bad thing is the humidness makes wearing skincare that has a creamy texture an absolute torture Sad So most times i stick to gels or serums for my moisturizers. Oh another bad thing about the weather is that because it is humid I don't feel the dehydration and thus I don't drink enough water. I only drink when I feel a thirst which is bad and which I'm still trying to correct Embarassed

I'm in my last year, last semester of my university life so apart from dealing with my normal-combination skin with it's oiler and more prone to blemishes t-zone, i have to deal with panda dark eye rings due to late nights Mad

I've tried many brands of skincare over the past 6 years like H20+, IPSA, Shiseido, Origins, Dr. Irena Iris (which i really don't recommend!), Elizabeth Arden, Bodyshop, The Natural Source, Vitasense, The Face Shop etc. Yet for all the brands I've tried, I still haven't found that one brand that I want to stick with Sad Hence i'm turning to EDS since most of the brands here i've not tried at all (owing to them hardly being promoted in Singapore Confused).

I'm really glad the EDS comes with this forum that I can browse through for reviews Smile Thanks guys! Really wish Singapore has such an active online skincare forum/shopping site!

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
I guess it is only polite to introduce oneself. . .

I'm Conni from Wyoming. I'm a 34-year-old SAHM of two girls. I stumbled across this site while researching the OCM. (I must say, I'm totally in love with this method! The entire nightly ritual is so relaxing and enjoyable to me. I'm going through a break out on my forehead, which I hope resolves, because I might have to deal with the zits rather than give up my nightly oil massage!)

Since finding this site, I have also begun making the EDS green tea, vitamin C toner, using 1000 Hours Lash Tint, and taking hyaluronic acid (no noticeable lip results yet, but my knees are sure happy), and using raw honey in my hair. I especially love the DIY recipes.

Maybe it's impolite to go on rambling, so I'll wrap it up! Nice to meet you! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I'm delurking to meet my enablers! Very Happy This site has been so informative and expensive but oh so fun! I'm a sahm in the midwest, in my mid 30s, on a perpetual quest to attain the elusive glowing complexion whilst attempting to age gracefully! Hope to gleam more beauty tips from y'all!
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! everybody,

I joined here a few days ago.
Now I have huge acne and pimples.
Who know how to solve it, please advice me soon. Crying or Very sad
mom2one

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hello to all.

As others have addmitted to "lurking" I guess I should fess up and admit I've been doing the same! I'm new to message boards and what not and was somewhat hesitant put myself out there, but I am grateful for finding EDS and must say it out loud! Thank you for being there!

Abit about myself...a wife, mom to one, work part time outside the home. Was blessed with good skin, perhaps a bit dry especially in the cold Canadian winters! Discovered Dr. Hauschka and am absolutely loving it. Am hoping to age gracefully!!

I am looking forward to reading more posts and forums and becoming involved in some discussions. Till then....TC

Mom2One!
Mabsy

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Welcome everyone wave We hope that you enjoy being here and get (and contribute Angel) lots of good info Smile

We now have 11738 members, which is fabulous and still growing!

Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

I just joined & thought I'd introduce myself. This looks like a great forum!

I'm 27, live in NYC, and my skin has started going downhill--some bumps and red patches, and the start of forehead wrinkles!
GetMyYouthBack
5% products discount

Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:41 am      Reply with quote

Very Happy I just joined a few days ago....and I am hooked. It is a bit overwhelming, so much information, so many things I want to try!

I am 44 years old, german/irish/japanese decent.
I am small framed, and on the thin side. My biggest facial issues, is along with having a thin face, I am now noticing, loss of plumpness in my upper cheeks, and lower cheeks are sinking in. Also, too many wrinkles to count under my eyes when I smile too much. Arghhh...

Visiting this board has now become a part of my daily routine, and I look forward to getting my youth back!

Thanks EDS

44, 1/2 okinawan, 1/2 heinz 57 - dry skin, kind of dull in color, TOO MANY wrinkles under eyes when I smile...and puffiness or lumpy fat pads under eyes, looking for the magic pill to get my youth back
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
We now have 11738 members, which is fabulous and still growing!

Holy Moly!

Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone! Yep, I've also been lurking but only for the past two days. (You wouldn't know it tho, by the way my eyes look and my brain overload) So much fantastic info. I have eight grandchildren Very Happy and I exercise, babysit, part time bartender, read a lot, love texas hold 'em, sometime step aerobic instructor, and want fantastic eyelashes and smaller pores....lol. That's not asking too much is it? No, really, I just want to look the best that I can and this forum seems like a dream come true. You all seem to be genuine people and not trying to 'out do' the Jones'.I love the DIY pages, and am also very curious about caretake's lush lash? I've made some notes, but looks like I'll have to go back to the lash forum to see what to purchase until hers comes out. I love trying new things. I hope I will be able to contribute something worthwhile every now and then. Thanks to all and I love the community already. I think at this time I need to go to the eyelash tinting forum and ask a ? Looking forward to an interesting journey.....

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |