Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Lyrics

Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:55 am      Reply with quote
I'm 30, and have always been a skincare addict. I'm so glad to have found this forum! There is such a wealth of knowledge here!! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Long-time lurker here; finally decided to register and start posting! I'll have many more questions than contributions, I'm afraid, for quite a while.

I've been so impressed by all the knowledge here on this forum; I spend way too much time digging into posts here Laughing but have learned so much! And yes, I've learned enough to know that I'll have to watch my wallet here...

I'm a 49-year-old SAHM, always have been skin-obsessed and am happy to see that this forum is a place I can be open about it. Smile

Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Welcome all! I am also a newbie to this site and already love it.

I'm 41 w/typical combo skin. But as a Madonna loving 80's teen that needed to bake in the sun and tanning booth Sad , I'm now seeing the dark spots and wrinkles flair their ever so ugly little heads all over my face.

Always searching for that perfect eye cream, skin care system and youth serum. Wink And due to this, I stumbled on this site!

I'm excited to learn more from those who can give advice but, I'm slightly disappointed that I posted my 1st "forum" w/luke warm results. Confused Mad Neutral

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I've also been lurking for a while. I'm 21 and although I have little flaws here and there but overall my skin looks great and I'm interested in keeping it that way for many more decades to come.

5% products discount

Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone!

I found this forum when I was searching for reviews on Pevonia. The line was recommended to me by an acquaintance but it's not popular in the States so I'd never heard of it. Luckily, the search lead me here and I've been addicted to reading the threads and reviews for the past 2 months!

I am 26 and I live in Northern California. I have fair, super sensitive skin with rosy cheeks, a bit of rosacea, some broken capillaries and really dark hair that I have to dye lighter so I don't look totally washed out (btw, I am a bottled redhead).

I'm getting married in 3 months so I am on the hunt for perfect skin! I was really hesitant to try Dr H products because of the price but after reading all the positive reviews on here, I tried the Cleansing Milk and Cleansing Cream and now I'm addicted!

Everyone on here seems super nice and what I've read has been so helpful! I'm am extremely skincare obsessed so I'm happy to join and meet people who understand me. (And my fiance will be happy for me to have a sounding board that's not him!)

Cheers,
Sara Very Happy

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hiya, I (like the person who posted above me) found this site looking for Pevonia reviews.

I'm a 19 year old college student from Minnesota, going to school in Massachusetts.

I have Irish (i.e. PALE) skin, which is usually oily but became very dehydrated this winter and has not yet recovered, unfortunately. I'm hoping to find some products to help it.
Nemo!AtTheDisco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone. I didn't bother lurking, I just jumped in an registered.

21, male, oily/combo skin, pretty sensitive too.
i'm an esthetitian & a make-up artist for MAC
i'm obsessed with skin care & ingredients & testing products and finding new products, haha

should be fun talking with you all! Very Happy

[24/M/Fair,Blonde&Blue][Oily/Acne Prone/Sensitive][302 Skincare: 302 Cleanser, F&B Bar, Acne Mist, 302 Drops, Clarity][Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Glycemic diet + Regular Excercise + 302 = No More Acne] Smile
Sario
5% products discount

Sat May 03, 2008 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! I'm 24, F, oily/combo skin that's becoming red/flaky/ridiculously sensitive as I've begun using Retin A for a particularly bad bout of hormonal acne. I'm an EMT studying to get into med school. I'm nuts over sunscreen - always looking for the latest & greatest. Looking forward to the heaps of great advice from great people that's always to be found here!
PieB38

Thu May 08, 2008 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! I just joined EDS and am very excited to be here. Right now I live in VA and am moving this weekend into DC. I work in VA with a new online portal ViewMyLife which is really fun! I love to be outside and play tennis! It is nice meeting you all!
chan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I have been doing a lot of research on products lately and I came across this site. I'm so happy to have found a place where you can get honest reviews and opinions.

I am nearing 30 and my face has started to change a bit again (I noticed my first big change around 25) - it is getting drier and more sensitive to products and sun. So I guess I have to find some different products that will help conquer my new problems. I am fair, have freckles, and dark brown hair. I live in BC so if anyone has some great websites or stores to share, please do!!
seno
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 09, 2008 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
hi all!
I'm a 21 year old living in Australia.
Fair skin in ok condition a few small scars for picking my skin in my teens.. Sad

Sometimes dry sometimes oily depending on the time of month & year...

Some lines under my eyes- which is my biggest concern...

Using clarins at the moment.. Just ordered a whole lot of dermalogica to switch over...
LUSHM

Tue May 20, 2008 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all:

I am in my early 30's -- an Asian living in Canada. I am a skincare addict and enjoy reading this forum A LOT. I've been trying so many products out there ... Clinique, Lancome, Clarins, Shiseido, Avalon Organics, Juice Organics, SkinMedica, Skin Cellular Rx, Jurlique, Olay, Neutrogena, Aveeno ... just to name a few. Still looking for HG products though. My concern for the moment would be spider veins under eye area ... hoping they will go away ... some days T_T

Thanks for sharing!

LUHSM Very Happy
Remy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!!!

I accidentally stumbled upon this community recently and can't believe how great it is. It's so informative and people actually take the time to review products and answer questions. I just started getting into using more "natural" products. I now read the ingredients before I purchase anything, which is why I LOVE this site. So a little about myself...

I'm a 23 year old female living in NYC. I have fair slight olive toned combination skin. I'm currently trying to minimize the pores on my nose and lighten the circles under my eyes.

I have medium brown wavy hair that I dye, bleach, iron, you name it. My hair has been through it all.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 24, 2008 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi EveryOne! Just joined your great forum.

I'm in my late 30's, married and no kids but I'm a dog mom.

Still looking for those HG skin care products but tazorac has been excellent for my still acne prone skin.
TanyaB
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everybody,

Finally got here to introduce myself.

I'm 39 years old, Ukrainian living in Canada.
Pale skin, green eyes, blond hair (today Laughing ).
two daughters - 15 & 3.
Skin care addict. as everybody's here Bad Grin

Due to the baking in the sun back in my teen years, I had a lot of discolorations. Successfully fought them with lazer (less successfull, more expensive) and Hydrochinone, AHA, retin A.
Now I almost got rid of them. Wear sunscreen 24/365.

Have some Botox (my 11 and crows feet) and Juviderm.

In constant look for perfect foundation.

Thanks to this forum, I was able to grew pretty long lashes (Jan Marini, revitalash, talika), tinted them with "1000 hours" kit. So, now I can afford to skip mascara and forget about "racoon eyes" Very Happy

Thanks for you all ! It's great to have somebody who understands your skin care needs. My husband thinks that my skin care * spam alert * is my big problem Rolling Eyes

5% products discount

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
My name is Nic - 30, dry skin with some eczema issues (you so never grow out of it). Hormonal problem skin. Have been using ESD for about a year now - love it love it love it.
Mely09
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,

I am currently using Obagi-Nuderm since April 07, 2008 and planning to do the full 18 weeks and might be extending it to 25 weeks of everyday use until on the first week of October where I'll be going on maintenance, so it will be easier for me while I am on my cruise to Europe.

I have normal to oily t-zone skin, with sun and age spots problems, going to be 51 and lives in Canada.
happylydia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:59 am      Reply with quote
hi ladies...
my name is Lydia...chinese.. turning 26 next month.. im living in syd at the moment..
i have combination and sensetive skin..with a bit acne..and acne scar..and huge pores...

im in love with EDS once i found it... and recently.. im soo crazy about EDS forum..i read it everyday i back from work now...
i love that we have chance to discuss about skin care products..and experiences..
thank you EDS..and thank you ladies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

I've been a lurker for a couple months now and decided to finally, jump in -- I love all the great advice and have found EDS to be the most reliable of all the makeup sites out there. Plus, you know about products nobody else has ever heard of! I'm mid-late 20s, white F, pale (but not ghostly) combo skin with freckles, and a new bout of stress-induced acne. I live in Pennsylvania so in terms of weather I have the best of dry and cold with hot and humid.

I'm a *big* natural fan, though I'm trying to keep my neurotic tendencies to a minimum. Wink That is, I'm mostly paraben free, phlatate free, and as chemical free as possible. I've even got my husband scanning ingredients lists for SLS and parabens! Very Happy

I can't get enough sunscreen, and after hanging out here for a while, serums, masks, and exfoliates... in another few months I might have to quit teaching just to take care of my my skin!

Looking forward to joining you in the skincare fun!

early 30s; combo skin: medium-fair pale with freckles, controlled breakouts. Love: argan and tamanu oil, Devita SS, NCN rhassoul cleansing bar, pumpkin peel, DIY Vit C serum. Getting into more DIY... Fan of natural/organic products.
SpaGirl75

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just stumbled upon this page and it looks like an informative community. I look forward to be part of it!
bunnylarue

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

I've been a long time lurker. I love this forum.

Bunny
kathrynn

Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
hello everyone

I had been lurking for ages but thought I should bite the bullet and introduce myself.
My name is Kathrynn and I come from Queensland Australia. I am really happy to be part of this forum
cheers
pinkblush

Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I'm so glad to have found this forum and am looking forward to learning all I can here!

Michelle
cfreak

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Hey, I am new too!
cchan2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:54 am      Reply with quote
27 Asian, Brown/Black hair and eyes with very fair Asian complexion that burns v. easily.

I have:
- freckles on my cheekbones
- occssionaly cystic acne - mostly stress related
- blackheads, whiteheads
- pores on my cheeks, nose and forehead
- eczema

Wow. My list of problems sounds so long and bad. Well. I hope I can learn from this forum and find ways to calm my skin down.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |