Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
julian_y
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, everyone. I am from China, nice to meet you all!
Kat ~<3
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:00 am      Reply with quote
Well I am new to the forums but I'm sure you've seen my name around in here. I was so excited about this site I went a bit bizerk with my postings and replies to threads.
So a bit about myself...
I am 24 years old as of yesterday and I am currently deployed in Iraq. I have a desk job in an office so I am quite safe! Wink
I found this site by chance while googling the Baby Quasar Device and what a find it was I must admit. Really what more could you ask for from a company?!
I am struggling with adult acne and recently found a good skin care regime and am ready to begin working on post acne scars and to even my skin tone.
I have been browsing these forums for info and have learned so much!
I don't have as much to contribute as some others who have extensive knowledge about a lot of the products offered on the site but I'm sure with the discounts offered I'll be an EDS shopaholic in no time and can put in my experiences too.
I'm a big believer in TRUE testimonials so needless to say I'm also big on product reviews.
Well that's all she wrote Very Happy
Best Regards!

5% products discount

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Hello everybody. This is kaykayo from China. I have sensitive dry skin and acne prone. I love to try different lines of products and see weather it works on me or not.

Recently, I lost myself in masks. They are fascinating!! And I'm looking for a suitable sunblock for my dry sensitive acne prone face. It's really hard.

Anyway, it's good to know all you wonderful gals~~
lime

Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, everyone, I've been lurking in this site for a few months, I want to say "hello and thanks" to all of you! Though I am 28 years old, I'm new in skin care world, but I think it is better to start taking care of my skin later than never Embarassed I was so excited to find this forum - found lots of useful advices. I hope I will be able to share my experience and opinion about new tried products with all of you as well Smile
erykah451

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
hi my name is Erika just joined today. im 20 years old. i found this website when i was googling stuff. i am recently looking for DIY things or at homemade remedies I've stumbled upon some and hope to try them this weekend. i used to live in dry heat and just moved to a place where the weather is cold and windy. this temp change is not good on my skin and my hair. hope to find ideas to help.
thank you Very Happy
qqshnhaigurl

Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:19 am      Reply with quote
hello~ just found this wonderful forum while searching for product reviews online. this is a great place to share thoughts on different products. I am in desparate need of a LED device for my skin!!
SOLARTINA
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone~~ I'm a fresh man. Nice to meet all of you!
Teabags
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kat 3

Quote:
I am struggling with adult acne and recently found a good skin care regime and am ready to begin working on post acne scars and to even my skin tone.

Hope you don't mind, i read what you put about finding a good skin care regime. you sound similar to me, would you mind sharing any advice? i've recently had an outbreak of adult acne which is now scarring and i'm desperate for anything to help!!!

If this particular thread isn't the proper vehicle to reply (probably not, we're veering off course!), maybe you'd PM me if you don't mind?

Thanks! Very Happy

Don't worry what people think - they don't do it very often. 36 year old light brunette with oily/congested skin - but no wrinkles yet though! Tan quite easily and like natural organic stuff on my skin - even better if it's homemade - and i'm a firm believer that beauty comes from within.
Banh
5% products discount

Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, everyone Very Happy , this is such a great forum and everyone is generous to share their experience, I'm so happy to join in !!!!
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Well hello everyone!!
I am very glad to finally (!!!) make it here, after purchasing from EDS for 4 years now I find out about the forum and all.

OK, quick question (sorry if it was asked before), how does the online store system know that on a forum I have a discount? By email address? Or somehow different?

I am very glad EDS now carries many Organic lines - this is truly a step toward a cleaner and better skin care.

Well, a bit about myself - joined in when my daughter was born four years ago, working in IT, so into soapmaking and aromatherapy (make stuff for family and friends), but some things I don't make just cause I don't have a lab. Smile
kshebesh1

Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone. I finally got the nerve to post after having used the site many times over during the last several years. I have been a makeup junkie since my teens. I have also lusted after clear skin and have found much of the information posted here very helpful.

Now in my 50s, I am trying to do all of the anti-aging I can. At the same time am dealing with adult acne and rosacea.
wantsclearskin
5% products discount

Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! You can probably guess why I am here based on my name. I have been struggling with adult acne, and it seems to be getting worse lately. I think I want to try one of the blue light therapies anyone know which is the best?
wantsclearskin
5% products discount

Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Oh sorry I forgot, I too am interested in Kat 3's skin care regime that worked. I have tried so many things lately, it seems like I try something and it works for awhile and then it stops working, is this common?
wm1013

Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone!
This is Mindy from Toronto! After lurking for one month, I finally get myself registered!!

I am 27 years old, dry/sensitive skin, Asian.

Looking forward to connect with you in the future! Laughing
Bailarina

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone I'm Bailarina!

I love makeup and skin care and I'm here to learn as much as I can.

My goals are just like my siggy says- Glowing skin and lush lashes for '09.

I have crazy combination skin and currently I'm using Azelez and Differin, this may change soon though.

I hope to start a lash reggie soon too!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
hi, i'm 25 and from hongkong.
english is not my mother tongue, so if i input the wrong grammar or words, please don't laugh at me. Very Happy

i love to try all the different skincare's products.
panzz
5% products discount

Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Hey all,

Been lurking around... decided it my time to join and participate!

I'm Jackie from Toronto.

24 with combination skin. Sometimes it behaves on other days it doesnt. Trying to find the perfect regimen!

Thanks! Hope to meet a lot of you soon!

Happy holidays!
IMCathy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:16 am      Reply with quote
A couple of people from the FE site told me about here and thought I would come over and say hello!
Very Happy I'm in california and 48. Ultra sensitive skin and cannot dye my whitening hair, and wearing makeup - well ... make up makes me look all puffy.
I see I "know" a lot of names here. waving hello...

Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Waving hello form Alberta. Smile Where it's snowy and cold.Right now it;s about -21.
Sapphireblue

Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone

What an absolutely fantastic group.

I stumbled across this site after reading about LED therapy at my hairdresser's on Friday and decided to do some research and here I am.

I have spent almost the whole weekend reading posts on this forum and have allready tried the OCM - WOW it works!!!!! Nothing like simple, natural, home made and effective.

I am in my early 40's and love the sun - I have a mix of European and Anglo skin but have to now start taking care of my skin as I don't plan on doing any invasive type of procedure ever - the stunned look is not a good one.

I haven't really been into a proper skin care routine but am trying to stick to something that will help as I have recently had 2 dry patches on my face which nothing seems to help.

I am currently using Kosmea rose hip oil and replenishing moisture cream and and plan on making up a few batches of the DIY recipes when I get the ingredients.

Finally - I just want to say a great big THANK YOU to the owners of this site and the people that have contributed.

The information here is truly priceless

5% products discount

Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm from China. I am very exciting to find EDS, I love trying new brands and new produts.
sianintokyo
5% products discount

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I am so happy to have found this site! I am a 38 year old Canadian living in Tokyo (10 years now!)who is suffering with recurring acne (why did it come back??)some acne scars, and some hyperpigmentation. My Dad ordered the Nu Derm system for me for Xmas (subtle hint by moi!) and it should be arriving in early January. I had a PDT treatment with Levulan, Laser Genesis and IPL last Fri and have one more in Jan 4. I thought it'd be a good prep for the Nu Derm. I have learned so much from you guys already-I am looking forward to learning more and to getting to know you all. Have a great holiday! Sian:)
JoanofSpark

Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone!

I was wondering where the intro thread was located...I suppose I was too tired last night when I registered to take a good look, lol!

This forum seems great! It is really informative and the members are all really helpful from being a member for only one single day!

By the way, my name is Michelle. I am 31 years old and have severely dehydrated skin atm. My skin type is oily with acne and I am becoming concerned with my skin aging.

I have been looking for a forum that would be able to help me with a lot of my skin issues. Seems as though I hit the jackpot with this site!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better in the near future Smile

Sincerely,

Michelle

Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi all, nice to meet you here. I'm Chinese of 32 with combination skin. Now I will try the anti age and moisturizing product. This Forum give me more information and experience for reference.Great! Though I haven't book any order, much has been in my list due to someone's recommendation.
Kaia

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, my name is Kaia. I have been browsing the board for a little bit and decided to register. I am 42 and have hormonal acne.

My recent treatment has been Doxycycline, and Duac which has been helpful for the hormonal cysts. However, during the recent holidays my skin has gone haywire. I am waiting for the referral to go back to the dermatologist. Unfortunately, I can't use BC because of a family history of melasma.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |