Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bahaha

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:33 am      Reply with quote
hello,im from indonesia,i found this site when i googled 'DR JART BLACK LABEL REVIEW'.lol
i love bb cream and addicted to it and im know pretty sure for the rules here ,so warn me if i do anything wrong
loll
thanksss
MummyOf2
5% products discount

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:53 am      Reply with quote

Hi

I found the forum looking for genuine TRIA reviews & I think I like what I find although Im not sure my bank would agree in time after spotting a few tips and discussions.

I'm 28 living in the UK with 2 children 2 months & 18 months *handful* I own a popular international fast growing parenting forum which is my fulltime job along with my children oh and the 3rd child who is 30 Bad Grin

Hope to be able to offer some feedback on the TRIA which arrives tomorrow and any further products I find.

Very Happy

5% products discount

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, my name is Sheila. I am 33 and a stay at home mom to 3 wonderful kids. I have Melasma and stumbled across this forum when i started researching Obagi. I have aleady learned so much!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:00 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

I'm Amy.I come from China.I have 5%off here.and my next goal is 10%off Smile
mherb

Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi my name is Missy and I am 37. We are in the process of adopting a baby girl from Taiwan. I looked in the mirror and decided I don't want to look like a 37 year old mom! I am getting wrinkles and a little pouch under my chin. I have ordered some NaturDerm samples and the Easy Eye Solutions duo. I am also currently looking into buying a good vitamin C serum.
DCgirl06

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new here. I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
Viola

Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I'm so glad that I found EDS, and I love the fact that there is a forum to discuss and review beauty products.

Anyways I'm 20 years old and I love anything to do with cosmetics/beauty. I am currently addicted to Dermalogica & St Tropez Sunless tanning products...I went a little crazy on EDS in the past few weeks but it was all worth it!

I have already found a lot of helpful reviews and information since I joined the EDS forum. I am definitely looking forward to discussing products with other members in the future!

Take care Very Happy

Viola
Justine1900
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Greetings to all. I am Justine from New Zealand and I am very glad to have found this board thanks to a friend on another board. I care way too much about skincare, fashion and makeup and look forward to sharing these passions with the forum here.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I have been lurking for a couple of years, posted a few times, and decided I should introduce myself.

My name is Cory and I am a military wife living in Germany
I am 49 years young
fair complexion, some sun damage (I am frantically working on eliminating it)
have been told I look much younger than my age (I probably act it too) Laughing
My current hair color is light golden brown w/highlights and I have dark brown eyes.

I love reading all the posts and gaining a wealth of knowledge from this site. Thank you for all the tips and info!
garbx

Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Introduction

22, male, Toronto
very much into skin care and treatments
combination skin, tanned

I spend way too much time and money on products and treatments and it would be great to interact and get tips from other like-minded people.

Very Happy
olivedaisychain

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading this forum for hours and I absolutely love it!! I'm so glad I found it:)
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading EDS for several weeks now and finally decided to join. I'm on the East Coast, USA. I look forward to trying many of the great ideas you ladies have. I've already ordered the Easy Eye Solutions and am looking into getting a LightStim. Sooo much more to read, so off I go.

Thanks to everyone for their input on this forum. God bless!!

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,everyone, I'am a newcomer, 26 years old, mixed partial skin oil, but also sensitive. So I'm always carefully choose some modest selection of skin care products.
I am very happy in this Forums to see so many good suggestions!
Freeborn81

Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 am      Reply with quote
I am fascinated by all of the information on this site, but a bit overwhelmed by the abbreviations of some ingredients in with the DIY products. I am 28 years old, have somewhat fair skin though I do not burn. At 18 I did go to tanning beds for 1 year with spf but it was damaging. I recently got mild acne and have just started using retinol. I smoked for 14 years and just recently quit. Otherwise I have very nice skin and would like to keep it that way. I have used sunscreen religiously since 16, eye cream since 22, night cream and day cream since 23, and a day serum since 26. I look forward to learning more about not going broke buying skin care products and I love making my own items.

5% products discount

Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I am from Edmonton Alberta. I am in 30's with combination skin. Glad to be here.
leathal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hello...new here. Glad to meet all of you! I've been reading some very iteresting threads, so I decided to join. I love new ways to keep the skin looking good.

I'm from SW Florida, originally from Indiana.
2hype

Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I'm 35 years old, female, and have fairly recently become interested in taking better care of my skin. In my 20's I pretty much just washed my face twice a day and that was my skincare routine. For the past few years I've been using sunscreen fairly regularly, although I just learned that my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with SPF20 doesn't provide UVA protection Sad I've learned a lot on these forums already. I've just started using a vitamin C serum, and am thinking about looking into a retin A product. And I bought a Clarisonic and am liking it so far. Oh, and I started doing facial exercises a couple of days ago. I had never even heard of such a thing until I started lurking on here!
Nightbloom
5% products discount

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone!

A couple days ago, while searching for info on Ageless if You Dare and Flexeffect, I found this site. It didn't take more than a few minutes before I was HOOKED!

I'm 52 (Wait - that's not possible, is it? My high school memories are clear, and everything after that is pretty much a blur, so it can't really have happened. Right?).

I have fair skin, brown hair, blue eyes. Although not too wrinkled, I'm looking haggard these days. The skin on my face has begun to droop, so I've started Ageless exercises. (I'm keeping a blog, complete with photos, just to see what happens.) The flushed face I often experience sounds like a case of mild rosacea (I thank this forum for opening my eyes to that) so I'll be checking into fixing that, if possible.

My greatest concern is a massive loss of hair. An American gyno put me on Spironolactone, which nipped it in the bud, but here in backwards Sweden, gp's and gynos laugh at the idea and pull their prescription pads out of my reach.

So that's my story of faded beauty and my journey to reinvigorate it.

5% products discount

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a new member here.I come from china,32 years old.

Anyway, just want to say Hi!

5% products discount

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
from 26,I spended too much time and money into skin care and treatments
combination skin,but ,it did not word. There anyone can help me?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi

I am 29 years old, I live in Madrid (Spain)

Kind Regards.
yanzhu
5% products discount

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:10 am      Reply with quote
I'm a new number here,I have the first order here ,the things are good as well as the delivers,I'll buy more here~~
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Oops forgot about this bit. Guess I went and posted loads of stuff before saying hello!Smile
Looking for the best way to take care of my precious skin! It took a beating in my formative years growing up in really hot places + staying out in the middle of the day every day + hardly any clothing on + no spf. I curse swimming!!! Mad
After that most important young age I religiously put spf on but ten years later discovered that the brand I had been faithful to all this time had no UVA protection!GRRRR Mad Mad I felt devastated. Even the dr replied to my enquiry about retinol saying that was waaay too abrasive and only for severe cases of acne or smthng Crying or Very sad
You really have to do your research to find out what's what because you're on your own! I didn't do a Phd in pharmacy/ biochem/ whatev so I'm glad this forum exists so people can advise each other on what they know and their experience! Very Happy Very Happy
Now off to continue research for the betterment of my skin Razz ..do I need a clarisonic...
BUPU

Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I love this site!!! I was just searching for a product review when I came across this site next thing you know I'm ordering online. Ordering online is so convenient and the prices are very resonable. And the forum, oh there are so many useful tips and information on this forum, I can't hardly wait to post and enjoy some discounts as well. There are a lot of things to read on this forum I can't wait to learn about the different products and maybe give my 2 cents too.

Well to intorduce myself, I'm asian living in Vancouver. I'm 34 and I have one daughter and a wonderful and supportive husband. I have a medium dark skin tone, normal to oily face and I love to experiment on different products.

Thank you to EDS for offering discounts on being an active member and having a reasonable price on various products.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I've lurked in EDS for a long time - lots of great info to help in my quest for anti-aging. At 47 and with fair skin, I've been looking for lots of answers.

I'm currently using Renova, DIY vitamin C serum, sunscreen and copper peptides hoping to see improvements in skin tone, wrinkles, and the dreaded sagging.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |