Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: l'Elixir for eyes /Valmont products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
mikan

Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
I've ordered the Valmont l'Elixir for eyes 2 weeks ago and I love the product very much. Recently, I noticed that my eyes begin to age a bit. I searched the site and finally decided to try this product. It's so amazing. It tightens my puffy eyes. When I have finished my face cream, I will definitely order some more Valmont products. ^^
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont L'ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Regenerating Eye Cream (15 ml)
Valmont L'ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Regenerating Eye Cream (15 ml)

The world’s most precious skin care formula A luxurious skin care product with all-round effectiveness: action against programmed, environmental and photo-induced visible signs of ageing. Day after day, this divine treatment with a fine, sensuous and lusciously creamy texture will reveal a fresher complexion and leave your skin feeling smoother, firmer, better-toned - and looking radiantly youthful and healthy.

Replaced by {{12280}}

rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I am interested in this stuff also. But I am just wondering if this is good at moisturizing? I feel my eye area is dry, and many eye creams can not have a long-lasting ability to hydrate it. I heard a lot of great comments about this eye cream, and wanted to try it. But it is expensive, and I just want to know more about it before I take action.

Thanks!
mikan

Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi Rayna

I know. This is the 1st time I use Valmont product and it's very expensive. I've been using it for nearly a week now and it works very well. I have to tell you I just turned 49 last week but people always thought I'm way younger than that. But the biggest problem for me is my eyes. They suddenly seemed so dry during the last 2 months. Apparently, if you got bags under the eyes like me, it'll take miracle to get rid of them. But this product moisturizes very well, makes my eyes firmer and the bags seem smaller. ^^ It may be my imagination but I'll definitely like to try the cream for face too. Maybe in a month or so when I can save enough money for that.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mikan,

What about wrinkles? Can this eye cream help to erase fine lines and provide firmness?

Thanks!
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, mikan

Thanks for your opinion. It sounds very great! Your skin must be very great!

I also found there is another kind of eye cream in Valmont,Valmont Contour Cellular Eye and Mouth Cream, 30ml. Is this good? Did you try this one? Maybe we can use this one in the morning and the elixir at night!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
I am a Valmont fanatic, only because I believe the products work. The best eye product is the L Elixir Eye Cream and it will, over time, diminish the lines, remove puffiness, moisturise and firm the skin around your eyes. I had never been able to use a cream around my eyes because the heaviness seemed to make my eyes puffy until I tried L Elixir eye cream which absorbs almost instantly and really has a firming effect. Just love it.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi bb2000

So far so good. As Bushy said, some people really like Valmont products. My sister-in-law uses the whole line all the time and she looks great. No, I just started this line and so far I have tried the eye cream only as it's too expensive for me. But as I mentioned before, I'll eventually order THE face cream later.

Btw, forgot to mention, when I order this eye cream, it comes with a sample of the Valmont regenerating eye mask. Wow, it is good. The pads for the eyes are stretchy and it feels like pressing down my bags. ^________^ It is fantastic.

Wishing everybody have beautiful skin!!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:41 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I am a Valmont fanatic, only because I believe the products work. The best eye product is the L Elixir Eye Cream and it will, over time, diminish the lines, remove puffiness, moisturise and firm the skin around your eyes. I had never been able to use a cream around my eyes because the heaviness seemed to make my eyes puffy until I tried L Elixir eye cream which absorbs almost instantly and really has a firming effect. Just love it.

bushy - Is the L'Elixir Eye Cream hydrating enough for dry skin, do you think, please? Also, and apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm wondering if I you think I could try the sample EDS kindly sent me of the L'Elixir Face Cream around my eyes? I'm hoping this might let me see whether it'd be worth my while to buy the Eye Cream (I'd imagine it must be similar).
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi majorb, yes you could use the L Elixir face cream around your eyes. I have many times if I have run out of the eye cream and only have the face cream left. I will say that I think the eye cream probably feels a little more moisturising. The face cream will absorb very quickly so don't be put off if you think it is not moisturising enough as I am sure your eyes will appreciate it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:18 am      Reply with quote
That's just what I was hoping to hear, bushy. Thanks! Very Happy
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:51 am      Reply with quote
i have ordered Valmont Regenera I Cellular Restoring Nourishing Cream, and Valmont Bio Regenetic, have not received yet.

wish it will be good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this line for a while and definitely love it! However I am using the lip and eye contour cream which is good but a little rich for me even during the winter.. during daytime I have to use cellcosmet eye contour cream which is a bit less oily. So I wonder how is the Exlir eye cream?

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
IMO the Valmont L Elixir is the HG of eye creams. Definitely not too rich and sinks in very easily.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the review so much. I have dry skin and hence quite often fine lines under eyes if not mosturised enough. I have been thinking about Volmont for a while. certainly seems worth trying
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
I also have interest on Valmont products,it has been listed on my next purchase plan.

I have serious puffiness under the eye,and want Valmont to work very well!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have used a few Valmont products and think there are great. The neck cream is absolutely awesome. I am really wanting to try the Elixir but am holding off until after the xmas credit card has been paid back
starbuck
5% products discount

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks mikan for your review. It's your review help me finally made the decision to order this eye cream. Wink
hopefully, I can get the results as well as yours Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reivew. I have seen lots good comments on this product - guess the only con is its price~~~ Laughing
kathyboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
thx for the review, I am now using the cellular eye cream, thinking of ordering this one later..., but I have the same experience with itisme, found that the eye cream I am using seems moisturizing enough.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |