Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
AMAZING RESULTS AROUND MOUTH..3RD DAY
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sixtypassingforfortyfive
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Today was the 4th time for use of the new product I am in love with.(wedding is THANKSGIVING day Dancing ) wish had thought to take before and afters! You would die of envy Rolling Eyes Drool ..OH yeah its Pro Lipid Refine..Alloette products..get mine from Ebay...the anti=aging line is ALL mine now!! Family says see real difference!! Cool Cool Pray let it keep on~ Bad Grin ..The cleanser with LUMITONE ?(anyone know this?) is out of this world..there is a follow up spray with same lumitonne...can see huge difference even with the stress factor of last few weeks..AND..yes YES thank you powers that be Pray Laughing ...HE IS BETTER!OH..you remember that I did admit to being a Shame on you Shhh [i]smoker.. Rolling Eyes [b]that is the reason for being so excited about hte mouth area Razz [/b][/i]
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! Three days is incredible. I must check out that line. I can see that you're pretty happy! Exactly what are your results? Smoothing smokers lines? I wonder if it'd be good on naso labial lines...

I'm so glad he is better!!! I did not post, but had been thinking about you and wishing him well.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
"AND..yes YES thank you powers that be ...HE IS BETTER!"

Oh, I am SO happy to read that! That is wonderful news.

Ari

p.s. Congratulations on the Pro Lipid Refine, too. You'll be stunning for the wedding!
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I know you are soooo busy with the ceremony, but if you get a chance, pls.keep posting on the Pro Lipid. Congrats! on everything!!!
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
sixtypassingforforty, I am so happy for you and your soon to be DH. It's wonderful that he's recovered so well. Good luck and be happy.
sixtypassingforfortyfive
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:51 am      Reply with quote
MISTAKE...wedding comment was a joke about loving the product SO much..no wedding in sight for real..sorry bout confusion.....CAN feel good vibes Laughing wave
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Well, after seeing the review I ordered this because I, too, have a problem with purse lines around my lips. I can't quite do the same rave, but the lines do seem to be lessened (5 days). However, I absolutely love the texture of my skin. I'm too sensitive to risk chemical peels but this gentle exfoliator makes my skin feel wonderful. I'd buy it again. And I might try something else from the range if I can find someone who ships to the UK.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
lol, oww I was thinking there was going to be a wedding. Laughing

But the results sound fantastic! Any hope of photos?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Cesce wrote:
Well, after seeing the review I ordered this because I, too, have a problem with purse lines around my lips. I can't quite do the same rave, but the lines do seem to be lessened (5 days). However, I absolutely love the texture of my skin. I'm too sensitive to risk chemical peels but this gentle exfoliator makes my skin feel wonderful. I'd buy it again. And I might try something else from the range if I can find someone who ships to the UK.

Hi Cesce. There's a seller on ebay Uk called ianindigo who sells Aloette products. I just bought a 'face lift' kit from him for a very small sum - about £12, which has some nice serum, a vit c cream and a 2 piece face pack kit which is the 'lift' part. I only just received it, so I havent used the face pack yet.
I guess he may even have other aloette products if one asked.
The BabyQ has done a good job on your mouth lines, though, Cesce.
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that, Catski. The person I got the pro lipid refine from hasn't any listings at the moment and the others I've seen so far don't do international.
I'm really, really fighting against the urge to order this : http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18021. I'm really trying to hang on for further reviews! Aargh!! Help!! Brick wall

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
mmmm, yes. I really want that one too, Cesce. I'd LOVE to have big juicy lips- it'd be remarkable!
The lipfusionXL has definitely given me a prettier mouth and makes me look younger. It's horrible to see your lips shrinking! And that was starting to happen to me. yeuch.

The Aloette face lift mask, by the way - I did it for the first time today. Woo! It's very very very good.
It dries on your face making you feel like a mummy, in a tight hard shell, but after taking it off, your face is back where it was a good few years ago.

I like!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |