Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I've done it - ordered a Nuface device. Someone slap me!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Yo quiero Taco Bell Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Here's the link to the Oxylight:

http://www.oxy-light.com/

For treating a blemish, I hold the unit's head just above the spot while still maintaining contact for about 30 seconds. It works really well with a treatment product on prior to use, as well.

La Vie, est-tu disparu aussi à cause des développements récents du board?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:52 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

peut-être. un peu dégoûté. mon coude est mauvais aussi. et je suis prêt pour aller à Londres parce que j'ai besoin de mon passeport embouti.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:26 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

peut-être. un peu dégoûté. mon coude est mauvais aussi. et je suis prêt pour aller à Londres parce que j'ai besoin de mon passeport embouti.

Je comprends; c'est pareil pour moi et je ne suis pas ici souvent comme avant non plus. Désolée que t'as un problème avec ton coude et j'espère qu'il améliore bientôt. Enfin, bonne chance à ton voyage à Londres!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Salut, la vie and everyone else! I finally received my Nuface yesterday and, naturally, had to try it out ASAP.

The directions say that you will notice an immediate effect after one use but that the full benefits will be seen after 4-6 weeks. I initially used the mist that is included (to assist w/conductivity of the device) and could feel the muscles tightening - had it turned up all the way - but it did not hurt.

The whole routine takes less than 4 minutes, I'd say. You go over 3 primary areas (neck, face and forehead avoiding circular bones, middle of the neck and inside nasolabial lines). You move the device slowly on each pass and repeat 3 times. It goes very quickly.

This morning before cleansing, I tried the gel rather than the mist (also included) but it did not seem to conduct as well, though I might have applied too much (will have to try again). I did not care for the gel as it's rather thick and I did not feel anything happening. Again, it could've been my application method so I will have to try it once more to be sure. However, with either product, I recommend rinsing them off after use.

I did an initial comparison on each side of my face, which is where I would like tightening to occur. Both sides showed improvement so I am very pleased. Of course, I will wait to show pictures so you can see just how well it works after longer use of the product.

It is looking very promising!!! Surprised

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Scalawaggirl, if you were to compare this with the BQ, which one in your opinion produced better results or any results at all after the first use? If you, after a few uses of the Nuface feel that results are more apparent than the BQ, then you'll have the dubious honour of being my Nuface enabler! =p Argh, I'm seriously broke after trying to clear items on my lust list faster than I can receive my paycheck. Sad Depressing....

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:22 am      Reply with quote
fenn wrote:
Scalawaggirl, if you were to compare this with the BQ, which one in your opinion produced better results or any results at all after the first use? If you, after a few uses of the Nuface feel that results are more apparent than the BQ, then you'll have the dubious honour of being my Nuface enabler! =p Argh, I'm seriously broke after trying to clear items on my lust list faster than I can receive my paycheck. Sad Depressing....

Fenn, I think these two devices do different things. The BQ is FANTASTIC for general firming/toning, evens out the skin tone (works wonderfully for me), fades redness, and (I think) helps the skin overall to receive products easier. It took about 10 treatments to see significant results with the BQ but it was obvious things were improving as I went through treatments.

The Nuface is meant to work the facial muscles, which, in turn, tightens things up for a more youthful appearance. Where I noticed it most is from the side - my skin where I smile at the bottom of my cheek has a "curve" that after using the Nuface, was noticeably tighter. I am hoping this will continue for a mini-lift effect and help with reducing neck lines.

I imagine I just enabled you. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
scalawagirl,how do you have time to do all these beauty routines....TCA,BQ etc and still work? I want to order the baby Q and do obagi but I work a lot and dont know if I can devote enough time....
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
scalawagirl,how do you have time to do all these beauty routines....TCA,BQ etc and still work? I want to order the baby Q and do obagi but I work a lot and dont know if I can devote enough time....

Because I am obsessed, that's why. I normally work from home so can stretch out my routines; however, I had to be on the road yesterday so did everything as I would, if I went to an office. It worked out fine and I also showered, blow dried/styled my hair and did my makeup nicely.

The TCA is always done after cleansing on a Wednesday or Thursday, normally. It only takes 10 minutes, I'd say and most of the routine is ignored after the first app, so that saves time.

My BQ, I use while watching TV at night. It is so easy to do that I hardly know I'm using it. The Nuface I've added to the morning but it takes 3-4 minutes tops (and that's putting on the spray or gel, too AND rinsing). So, it's nothing on the time factor!

Lastly, I keep everything in Microsoft One Note - all of my research, notes, wishlist, everything. I print out my routine page and tape it to the interior of my bathroom mirror so I can keep it all straight!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Lastly, I keep everything in Microsoft One Note - all of my research, notes, wishlist, everything. I print out my routine page and tape it to the interior of my bathroom mirror so I can keep it all straight![/quote]

rofl
I do that as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot scalawag now I have to find out about this new nuface device you are using....I will be broke because of you.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
Thanks a lot scalawag now I have to find out about this new nuface device you are using....I will be broke because of you.

Laughing Laughing I know how you feel, sweetie! This forum can get you into trouble! I hope it helps, but I don't generally rave or discuss a product unless I really, really like it.

The Nuface is so, well, new, that I commented early because I know there's a lot of interest on the forum. Smile Sorry!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |