Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Do you do Facial Exercises?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
pleiades
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
pleiades I think that your ability to post links happens after you have reached a certain number of posts, so you may be able to post them later on, but it sure is a good thing to post in this discussion topic for sure!

Thanks Sean! I'll definitely continue to post, I love this forum. Very Happy

Truffles wrote:
Hi Pleiades,

I am doing Carol Maggio's program as well in my 6th week now and just bought LouLou's book yesterday. I have Carol's basic and advanced dvd and her book. My question is, where is this lip tapping rubbing?? exercise. I haven't seen any rubbing lol. The tapping one, are you referring to the "imagine a pencil and tap your lip and extend..."? I'm more curious about the rubbing though. Maybe it's in her new revised book? if so, I don't have that one.

Congrats on your improvements, I'm seeing them on myself too!

Hiya Truffles! First, let me say congrats on your improvement as well! Yes, that is the exercise I was referring to. I think I subconsciously added a little modification onto the end ~lol~. After the *drawing out* and the tap (which I do for a count of thirty, I also add a count of 30 rubs up and down across both upper and lower lips: a(MY) total misconstruence of the protocol, yikes. But it seems to have helped and I don't think I'm totally screwing up the inital benefit of the exercise. Smile
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Pleiades

That's funny, I getcha, I've added my own "sawing across the upperlips with finger" before bed for some reason, don't know why I do that, I just do it. I am soooo anal about following instructions exactly that I was stunned that I missed that rubbing part! lmao..too funny.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles..i am curious as to what Carole's advanced dvd is like. have you been using for a while...are the exercises significantly more advanced and effective?

i am also curious as to how your face will respond by incorporating Ageless. Please keep us posted.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Baldabek,have you been doing Carole's scooping exercises twice a day as she recommends?

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to those who responded regarding their experiences with Carole's floor (side to side) neck exercises...

these are almost impossible for me to do (when i keep my chin pointed 'up' the way Carole demonstrates)..I am in awe of those who do all 25(or 35)complete turns..i can only do about 3 or 4 without having to put my head down on the floor again.(and then lift, again, etc.)

it's interesting to me because all other exercises.. for face and body..are fairly easy for me to do..i wonder if the lack of strength in my neck..which i didn't even realize i had until trying to do these exercises..is connected to the fact that my neck is really the only 'saggy-ish' part of my body.

and i wonder if doing them now..that the sag is already there..will eventually help..since Loulou has said that the skin of the neck isn't connected to the neck muscles..

well, i guess only time will tell.

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Please forgive me my fellow EDS mates; I must have this say....

Jomin -
I (like everyone) have read your negative, and rather unkind remarks about Deb Crowley and her appearance. I'm sure you realize your 'opinon' tends to be at the opposite end of the spectrum than most but Yes, it is your opinion and you're entitled. (And haven't we heard). You must remember her pictures are not taken with makeup, special lighting and top-shelf photography methods. There's no hiding, no artiface. I hope yours will be the same.

I further expect you realize it is time to refrain from further insults although you seem particularly compelled toward them. (Sorry, but it seems you do). I'm sure you don't want to be percieved as being nasty.

I knew Flex Effect would honor your 30 days and I'm sure they wouldn't want you using their program if it was going to cause you such distress. Not every company has a staff waiting to handle every situation at a moment's notice. LouLou's would be similar. Many would be. It doesn't make them disreputable.

Good for you looking so wonderful at almost 40. Many of us have also and that's why we're here..... Still trying..... and Deb Crowley and her program has been part of the inspiration.

We await the pictures. And a sincere apology would be respectful.

Jomin wrote:
Claudia,

I appreciate your respond regarding the return. I expected to be able to communicate to SOMEONE, ANYONE there for a return approval and confirmation of the address, specially it's an PO number - any one can own a PO box.

So now I can have peace of mind sending off the package, knowing that I will get the refund. Thank you!

Onto your next comment:

It's cool that you found my opinion amusing.

I was not going to continue to beat on this dead dog about how old Deb looked, however, since you mentioned, I had to make a comment here.

My husband and his brother had a chance to see Deb's images on the DVD. Without knowing who she was, how old she was, responded to my inquiry of how old they thought she looked, they both guessed she was at least 10 years older than them. My husband is 40, his brother is 43.

That is purely objective. Wink
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Jasminerosey

I just stated above to Pleiades that I didn't have the new revised CM book, but went to it after your question and noticed the cover says "Revised" so I guess I do have it, sheesh missed that.

Now I'm confused, in the book there are 9 progressive exercises. On the advanced DVD there are only 7 and they are very quick. She says to work with the basic program for a few months before moving on to "adding" any of the advanced exercises for any areas you may need more help in. The advanced DVD is not a program like the basic DVD. So you always do the basic dvd and then if an area needs more help you add an advanced one into the basic routine. Now the "Revised edition of Facercise", has 9 very different progressive ones compared to the Advanced Dvd. This is where I'm confused now, wondering if this revised book came out after the Advanced DVD? I thought the advanced DVD was showing the progressive ones in the book, but it is not.

The 9 progressive ones in the book look more intense than the basics and the ones on the advanced DVD are a variation of the ones on the basic program. Not a lot of difference just a finger placed here for more resistance or slight changes to the basic holds, etc.

Boy oh boy and now I've added loulous too! I guess I will have to be selective and careful not to do too much.

I have been doing those neck exercises as well that you are doing and they are hard! I've been doing them for 6 weeks, 2x's a day, and sometimes still need to rest for a sec before continuing, so don't feel bad about weakness, think how heavy a head is! 10lbs or more?? I do 25 up and down and then side to side is 30 counting 1 turn 2 turn 3 turn 4 etc. so 15 per side.

I will certainly let you know how I progress adding loulous in as well. I did her today for the first time....boy nice blush color when your done!
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Here is something I think everyone should consider...

There is a reason we often don't recommend "mixing" programs... It's because usually it is done with the IDEA that a person knows what they are doing... They pick and choose exercises and then they end up with really weird developments. God only knows who/what they will blame... as it's rarely themselves for going off the deep end.

I'm already seeing on LouLou's thread where people want to double up... add this from program A and B... and such... People who have been doing facial exercises for a whopping 2 weeks... It's not a good idea.

There is NO reason to fatigue your facial muscles to the max. From every vantage point possible.

Also, unless you feel quite confident you know how a muscle works within your face and what result to actually EXPECT... You can truly be asking for it... (like the people that smear Retin A all over their face and have no idea that it's going to burn their skin... how can you not know?) It's generally the reason for the so called Awkward phase in FE... I can't tell you how many people complain about a result... come to find out 20 questions later they made up a program adding this, deleting that. It also makes it very hard to help this person resolve their situation... Short of saying STOP everything... allow atrophy. Start over.

Other than that... I'm so excited for all you... and don't worry about those NAY sayers out there... the "oh it works for you... but not for me"... the "what are you doing? I couldn't possibly do that"... You hear the same talk about people that don't want to work out in a gym or any other type of exercise...

Take Care...

5% products discount

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
This is NUTS!

If Flex Effect doesn't know how to run an online business with at least OK customer service, then they get negative fedback, simple of that. Why should I apologize for a lousy customer service?

Here is the log: I sent FOUR emails - 01/31, 02/01, 02/02, 02/09. No respond.

On 02/10 I sent inquiry through Paypal - no respond. On 02/14 I called Paypal up, hoping to get an respond from them, Paypal could not.

I left a voice mail for return authorization 002/14, no respond.

Is this the kind of excellent service that I need to apologize for????

I was selling on internet from 2002 to 2008, and bought thousands of merchandises on internet, I know what to expect.

If I did not make this case known to this forum that I know Claudia is on constantly, I probably would never hear from them.

Funny that Claudia can lurk on this forum almost 24 hour a day but can't have the courtesy to respond to one of my many emails????

And any of you that can put off with this kind of customer service, it's your choice. Not mine!

Regarding how old that woman look? Why are you all uptight about my comment that she looks OLD? Nothing wrong with a person getting old and looking old, but denying it is a problem. She is 40 or 50, and she looks 50 something, just that simple. You all can argue till your face turn blue, she will not look a day younger in my eyes.

My apology: sorry that I step to a wrong place where people simply can't take any correction and accept any opinion that are different than their own.
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Claudia,

Great post. I've only been doing the CM basic program for 6 weeks and no others. I posted my progress a few pages back. I follow the instructions explicitly and change nothing as I believe instructions are there for a reason!

I bought Loulous as I like the idea of integrating it "in time" after I've built my foundation, more for the thickening of the skin and maybe for maintenance if I decide to drop some CM exercises should I get too built up.

Your right though, and I've noticed that reading through posts, the jumping around and then the problems. My attitude is, "I am responsible" for what my actions produce by changing something or adding extras. That is why I'm so rigid in following instruction and doing exactly that, until I am confident that I've learned enough to make my own changes. I could not ever blame another or a program if "I" choose to alter it. I always do a lot of research as well before embarking onto something new. Therefore I am responsible for my actions, no one else. The beauty of free will, we choose but also have to accept responsiblity for what we choose, not choose to blame others.

I've noticed also that "listening" is extremely important, things are said for a reason, so I pay attention and don't fluff them off. I completely agree with you and don't want to overdo by throwing in another program right away, I'm just a 6 weeker! and have had positive results so far. I haven't even added any extra advanced ones to my basic routine as the instruction says, to do the basics for a few months before adding and only "if" you need too. You have to learn those very well and understand what you are doing. I saw a lot of websites with "free" facial exercises, however I chose to follow a program as I expect they know better than me how to work everything together, properly.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Jomin wrote:
This is NUTS!

If Flex Effect doesn't know how to run an online business with at least OK customer service, then they get negative fedback, simple of that. Why should I apologize for a lousy customer service?

Here is the log: I sent FOUR emails - 01/31, 02/01, 02/02, 02/09. No respond.

I sent inquiry through Paypal - no respond. I called Paypal up, hoping to get an respond from them, Paypal could not.

I left a voice mail for return authorization, no respond.

Is this the kind of excellent service that I need to apologize for????

I was selling on internet since 2002, and bought thousands of merchandises on internet, I know what to expect.

Funny that Claudia can lurk on this forum almost 24 hour a day but can't have the courtesy to respond to one of my many emails????

And any of you that can put off with this kind of customer service, it's your choice. Not mine!

Regarding how old that woman look? Why are you all uptight about my comment that she looks OLD? Nothing wrong with a person getting old and looking old, but denying it is a problem. She is 40 or 50, and she looks 50 something, just that simple. You all can argue till your face turn blue, she will not look a day younger in my eyes.

My apology: sorry that I step to a wrong place where people simply can't take any correction and accept any opinion that are different than their own.

I agree with you on one point. People in their 50-ies do not look like they are in their 30-ies or 40-ies. Not even Hollywood stars.

For some odd reason a majority of adult people seem to believe that they look much younger than their peers. I think they would do themselves a favor by not saying it out loud...

Personally, I think people are mixing the words young and youthful. I see many beautiful, mature women with a youthful appearance. They look really good and you can tell that they care about their looks, but they don't look significantly younger than their actual age, in my opinion.

Being 37 myself, I never guess a 50 year old woman to be my age, no matter how refreshed, wrinkle-free and youthful she is. There are so many factors that gives away a person's age, also subtle signs that are difficult to identify.

And why do we want to look 10 years younger than our real age? I look my age now, and my only goal is to look like a youthful and healthy 50 year old, 60 year old and so on...

Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles... and everyone else

I should also add... That I don't mean that in the end you MUST stick to one program only and only one way of doing it... It will actually be quite common as every face is different that a degree of tweaking be necessary... I just recommend that you work with someone knowledgeable about the program and facial structures before the tweaking begins... I think it's to your advantage...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles,

i'm grateful for the information you gave on Carole's advanced dvd...i was literally going to go to her site to order it just when i saw your original post regarding it..glad i waited to see your response to it's contents.as i don't think it's what i'm looking for..although the advanced exercises in the revised book do sound interesting to me.

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Claudia,
i appreciate your post..i just need to take it in more deeply..i think you're right.. one has to be wise (and honest..and intuitive)...to make sure 'harm' isn't being done to our face by trying to do too much at once.

bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:
Here is something I think everyone should consider...

There is a reason we often don't recommend "mixing" programs... It's because usually it is done with the IDEA that a person knows what they are doing... They pick and choose exercises and then they end up with really weird developments. God only knows who/what they will blame... as it's rarely themselves for going off the deep end.

I'm already seeing on LouLou's thread where people want to double up... add this from program A and B... and such... People who have been doing facial exercises for a whopping 2 weeks... It's not a good idea.

There is NO reason to fatigue your facial muscles to the max. From every vantage point possible.

Also, unless you feel quite confident you know how a muscle works within your face and what result to actually EXPECT... You can truly be asking for it...

This is a very good point. From stuff that I have read over the last year, it seems as though the vast majority of people seeing less than optimal results (regardless of program) are mixing exercises from programs, or doing more than recommended.

The mixing of programs might work for those that are experienced (or lucky), but I can see where it could cause some definite problems for beginners who don't fully understand the various muscles (like me Embarassed ). And doing more than the recommended reps will result in that tired look (I learned this the hard way Embarassed )

Unfortunately, the reality is that most people are impatient (me too! Embarassed ), and want to change their appearance NOW so they modify stuff thinking that more is better. And that is not always the case.

Truffles wrote:
Your right though, and I've noticed that reading through posts, the jumping around and then the problems. My attitude is, "I am responsible" for what my actions produce by changing something or adding extras.

I just hope that anyone that sees less than optimal results from facial exercises when mixing programs or doing extra reps really takes this to heart.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
I agree Bethany... but your face is just like your body... only the muscles are much smaller... so it's not as easy to see/feel you're overdoing it.

Think if you went to the gym... 20 minute treadmill... and then a solid weight lifting program... within a few weeks... Wow.. some positive change... So what? now 40 minutes on the treadmill... and lift to failure? People have done it... More MUST be better...and then what happens? Fatigued Muscles... Injury as they are bigger. And OMG... the total inability to get out of bed.

Result? "This program doesn't work. It ruined my body." Nah... the real reason? "I over did it."

But it's the same exact thing! Wrap your minds around it... You will have much GREATER successes!

Regarding an apology... I don't need one... I realize that mistakes happen and that on a personal level they can be difficult to endure. They are not on purpose. However, they are still a pain in the tush... and I get that.

Nor do I or Deb need an apology regarding your opinion on her appearance. She will survive your critique...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:

I agree with you on one point. People in their 50-ies do not look like they are in their 30-ies or 40-ies. Not even Hollywood stars.

For some odd reason a majority of adult people seem to believe that they look much younger than their peers. I think they would do themselves a favor by not saying it out loud...

Personally, I think people are mixing the words young and youthful. I see many beautiful, mature women with a youthful appearance. They look really good and you can tell that they care about their looks, but they don't look significantly younger than their actual age, in my opinion.

Being 37 myself, I never guess a 50 year old woman to be my age, no matter how refreshed, wrinkle-free and youthful she is. There are so many factors that gives away a person's age, also subtle signs that are difficult to identify.

Smile

These are very good points Septembergirl.

In all of my experience I know of only one person - a female friend who is 53 and without question looks to be in her mid 30's. It's universally thought. But her 91 year old father looks to be 70. He dances regularly, etc and his skin is amazing as is hers. And everything is young looking. She has done nothing - no botox, no filler, not even extravagent skincare. Just genes, luck and no stress.

I agree many think they always look young or younger than their peers when reality is they don't - they may look more refreshed, etc but they do appear to be in the age group they are in for any number of subtle signs. It can almost make you want to roll your eyes when they have to mention they look so young. (Let this be a lesson to all of us Shock )
baldabek2000
5% products discount

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
sistersweets, I am doing scooping exs a few times a day, I have no schedule for these. I also like her nose pumping exercise, I think it's working. If you read reviews on amazon you will find a couple of negatives from people with a jaw syndrome or something like that Surprised saying that scooping exs did some damage to their jaws. I understand why it happened, my jaws hurt really bad after very first time of scooping, I think I was doing it wrong or may be it was the first time, I don't know now, after a couple of times it went easy, you wrap you lower lips around the teeth while smiling gently with your lower part only and scoop.
Her laying on the floor chin exs should be easy to do if you are good with sit ups, I tried and for me it's like 123, they do involve using abdominal region, just try doing less reps, like someone mentioned they will be good for strengthening the neck, chest and abdominal muscles.

I understand worries about mixing up programs, but I don't think there is anything wrong with adding some exs from different programs if the current program you're using doesn't involve particular muscles or involves but very little. While, I agree, it wouldn't be very wise to use two separate programs at the same time.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your post, Sister S.!!

Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Claudia, I much appreciate your post. Just for the record I am using Loulou's full program as advised, in addition, I use Carole's nose and lip exercises. I am fairly new to facial exercising, but have been weightlifting for two years so I do understand hitting muscles specifically, and from a variety of angles for maximum effect....as well as changing routines up every now as catalyst.

I certainly agree that a novice should seek professional advice in regards to any comprehensive program when seeking true results. One of the reasons I am at EDS is to be educated and informed. Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:26 am      Reply with quote
baldabek2000 wrote:
sistersweets, I am doing scooping exs a few times a day, I have no schedule for these. I also like her nose pumping exercise, I think it's working. If you read reviews on amazon you will find a couple of negatives from people with a jaw syndrome or something like that Surprised saying that scooping exs did some damage to their jaws. I understand why it happened, my jaws hurt really bad after very first time of scooping, I think I was doing it wrong or may be it was the first time, I don't know now, after a couple of times it went easy, you wrap you lower lips around the teeth while smiling gently with your lower part only and scoop.

thanks Baldabek. How many scoops do you do? I know the nose pumping is something like 20 or 30 at a time. I saw that you tube. Still have to locate the other on scooping - thanks.
baldabek2000
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I think the scooping exs should be here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbvSbBZPxrM
I do 60 nose pumps a few times a day, shouldn't hurt my nose appearance a bit Surprised and 30 scooping exs 3-4-5 times a day (I don't actually count since I am doing them any time I want, so it can be plus/minus 30)
Truffles
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Balbadek, please be careful with those scoops! In my program she only has you do maybe 5 with a hold for 10 secs. twice a day. Your doing 30? up to 5 x's a day?! You just use the mouth corners to scoop not the jaw hinge..maybe that's why people were having the jaw pain. Sorry not telling you what to do...but maybe I read how many your doing wrong?, just a caution.
Truffles
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Jasminerosey, Your welcome. Yes I would say you would likely get more from the Revised book than that Advanced Dvd, there is not much on it.

Good luck with your neck exercises!
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
I brought my video at least 12 years ago..and my version of Carole's scooping exercise is a bit different..the form is the same...(she does say on my video also to do the scooping motion from the corners of the mouth..and to do them slowly)..but asks us to do them..(while putting our hands on either side of our face..and using a lifting motion to direct the energy upward)..until we feel a 'burn' and then to hold the count till 10.

Interesting that she has modified this exercise over the years..makes me wonder what other exercises may be modified on a newer version of her basic video.

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |