Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Actives for eye area?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Anita Kalinowski
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I have a few questions. I was wondering what kind of active I should be using under my eye area?
Another question is about my neck; it seems like these two areas are most problematic for me. I bought Revision Nectifirm and don’t know if I should still use actives under it.
I’m 42, normal to dry skin with T-zone prone to breakouts.
My routine:
Am – ISC cleanser
ISC super serum (not putting under eye)/sample
Cellcosmet eye contour cream (just a sample) or squalane oil
(I’ve ordered eye oil from Candy and will use that in the future)
Innovative Skincare SPF20 (not thrilled with it)

PM – ISC cleanser (or Burt’s Bees Orange Essence facial cleanser)
ISC Active or ISC Firming Cream
Emu or rose hip oil

Can I use super serum under my eyes? Wrinkles are more and more visible and I don’t feel like moisturizers are enough.
I can’t use any Retin-A products, etc. Proheal, for example gave me rush (not to mention other problems).

Also have a little question about Firming cream. I put it on a clean face and on top of it moisturizer or oil and then...I can roll it off my face.
I don’t know if this makes sense, I’m short for words today.

Sorry for this long post.Smile
I’m open to any suggestion about eyes and neck actives and of course any other ideas you might have.

I just remembered to add; I don't use any masks. Thinking about apple peel, but I'm little bit afraid.

Thanks, Anita
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Anita! I just want to say: don't fear the Green Apple Peel!! Very Happy It's absolutely one of the best beauty products I've ever used--- I just can't be without it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you manslayerliz Smile
The only problem is, by mistake I bought full strengh Rolling Eyes
Do you think it's still OK for me to use it?
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
Anita, I'm sorry I can't answer your questions, but I have some for you. If I recall correctly from your other thread, the ISC Active gave you problems. I see now that you use it with no problems?

Also, what don't you like about IS SPF 20 sunscreen? I'm lemming this and can't seem to find any reviews.

Thanks!!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Anita Kalinowski wrote:
Thank you manslayerliz Smile
The only problem is, by mistake I bought full strengh Rolling Eyes
Do you think it's still OK for me to use it?

I think it's fine--- I use the full-strength several times a week, and I have extremely fragile/sensitive skin. It will def. sting a little at first, but it goes away quickly. If you're really nervous, just leave it on for 5 min or so the first time and see how you do. You'll prolly be red for a little while afterwards but it'll go away within half an hour. Please keep us updated!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi dollbird,
You right, I had problems with ISC products.
After my post, I've decided to narrow down the product that gave me dry, itchy and "bumpy" skin.
It came down to Pro-Heal, and since in the past I was allergic to Retin-A; there was my answer.

ISC Active I used cautiously, first with little bit of squalane oil and then Hydracool.

I don't put any actives on my neck, it seems to dry it even more and I avoid eye area as well.
IS sunscreen is OK, it doesn't give me any problems, I just feel like it's not enough for me in terms of moisture.

manslayerliz - You convinced me. I'll give it a try; maybe tomorrow? Thank you Smile
Anita Kalinowski
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz,
I just put the peel (not under eyes) and it doesn't sting that much.
We'll see after 10 min. Wink
One more question; do you put apple peel under eyes?
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Anita! I'm glad you went back to the Active. I'm loving mine.
Anita Kalinowski
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird,
I'm glad you've ordered active, after all.
I would've felt sooo guilty, otherwise.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |