Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Ojon lovers!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Just a heads-up on Ojon! The Shopping Channel has A kit on all day today for $59.59 that includes the:

Hydrating Volume shampoo
Hydratig Volume conditioner
Restorative hair treatment
Styling cream
and Volumizing foam

This is a pretty good deal for anyone wanting to try their products or just re-stock! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sportygirl Very Happy I got it - yay! Unfortunately, if you didn't get it yet - you're out of luck - the Ojon showstopper is now sold out... Sad
Pudoodles Cool
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Hi Sportygirl Very Happy I got it - yay! Unfortunately, if you didn't get it yet - you're out of luck - the Ojon showstopper is now sold out... Sad
Pudoodles Cool

Oh no... already? I got mine this morning. I should have posted this MUCH earlier I guess. That's too bad.... Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
sportygirl wrote:
Just a heads-up on Ojon! The Shopping Channel has A kit on all day today for $59.59 that includes the:

Hydrating Volume shampoo
Styling cream
and Volumizing foam

This is a pretty good deal for anyone wanting to try their products or just re-stock! Very Happy

Just a "heads up" - Once again, Ojon is the "Today's Showstopper" on the Canadian Shopping Channel - the showstopoer is the "5 piece restorative hair ritual kit" - it is 59.95 and you get the BIG tub of the treatment (which alone retails for 62CDN!)...As an Ojon junkie, I'll be ordering for sure!
puds
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
sportygirl wrote:

Hydrating Volume shampoo
Styling cream
and Volumizing foam

Just a "heads up" - Once again, Ojon is the "Today's Showstopper" on the Canadian Shopping Channel - the showstopoer is the "5 piece restorative hair ritual kit" - it is 59.95 and you get the BIG tub of the treatment (which alone retails for 62CDN!)...As an Ojon junkie, I'll be ordering for sure!
puds

That's a great deal! Thanks for the heads-up! Smile
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for this post. Very Happy I've never tried Ojon before but my hair needs some serious help! It feels dry, dull and tangles easily (plus, it's super fine). I just went to visit my hairdresser this morning and got 6 inches cut because I needed a change. I ordered the restorative kit (showstopper). Hope it works so I can grow my hair out again. Laughing
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I just placed an order for this Showstopper and it looks like they have stock again. Atleast it SHOWED there was stock, maybe it is still sold out and they just didn't update the website. I also picked up their Styling Creme. Hopefully I'll love it all .. this will be my first time using Ojon.

Anyway, incase they got in more stock, if anyone was still tempted by the Showstopper today, give it a try!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting this again. I just bought my 4th bottle of the conditioner & love it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr wrote:
I just placed an order for this Showstopper and it looks like they have stock again. Atleast it SHOWED there was stock, maybe it is still sold out and they just didn't update the website. I also picked up their Styling Creme. Hopefully I'll love it all .. this will be my first time using Ojon.

Anyway, incase they got in more stock, if anyone was still tempted by the Showstopper today, give it a try!

Hi Moonstar! Sportygirl's first post (and my response it it is from November 2006 Laughing I posted again today because TSC has made Ojon the Showstopper again (today, as you know) so you don't have to worry about missing out on the Showstopper - it is indeed, still in stock! Yay for lucky us!!!!

Sweets: I hope you love it as much as I do!!!
C4ward: Isn't it great stuff?!
Pudoodles
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I really don't get the Ojon thing. I do like the treatment, but I seriously can't find a shampoo I can use. The hydrating is too heavy & the volumizing one too drying..the shine shampoo worked well for while..then I started losing hair with it..I'm starting to think it's just me after all the raves.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Hi Moonstar! Sportygirl's first post (and my response it it is from November 2006 Laughing I posted again today because TSC has made Ojon the Showstopper again (today, as you know) so you don't have to worry about missing out on the Showstopper - it is indeed, still in stock! Yay for lucky us!!!!

Ooops! Hehe! I never even noticed that! Very Happy I'm very excited to try these products and I love that easy pay plan!
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:16 am      Reply with quote
I received my Ojon kit in the mail and I was so excited to try it out. I used the restorative paste on my hair for 1 hr and it came out .... SHINY & BEAUTIFUL! I love it. Very Happy I like the fact that I can put this on dry hair THEN wash/shampoo. For other treatments I've used in the past, I've had to wet/wash my hair first, then treat, then wash again. I am also amazed that this product did not weigh down my super fine, thin, hair. I think my hair actually looks fuller with more body after the restorative treatment paste. I haven't used the shampoo/conditioner that came with the kit. I was going to save it as gifts but now I'm wondering if I should just use it myself... Laughing Wink

Sportygirl: Thanks for this original post!
Pudoodles: Love it, love it, love it!
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Ojon has a showstopper deal, on the Canadian shopping channel, on September 18. Very Happy
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:42 am      Reply with quote
can't live with out Volumizing foam the mask is nice too!~
brightmind
5% products discount

Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Check it out.
The restorative treatment is so much cheaper in the smaller size at QVC than at Sephoria for the larger size!
It works out closer to $8.00 per ounce, versus $11.00. If you use autoship, I think you get an even better discount. They do have a wide variety of Ojon kits on sale for various prices with and without autoship, so Ojon lovers go to QVC!

Although I think the smell of ojon is really horrible, I'm going to spend less than $1.00 an ounce and buy "ojon oil" -- (you've got to watch the QVC videos on using and applying the product, it is really quite funny, not to mention someone trying to trade mark ojon oil from the jungles of Africa and South America!!) ha ha... -- which is really palm oil on amazon.com, and see if it has the same amazing effect!
http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Red-Palm-Oil-17-2/dp/B000KEPT2K/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-8415679-9760404?ie=UTF8&s=gourmet-food&qid=1191124777&sr=8-1
Seriously, I think Ojon may have also blended a few of the other amazing Brazillian butters - like * Organic Murumuru * Organic Cupuaçu

For those of you in the UK -- this hair butter contains palm oil +Murumu and Cupuacu and looks absolutely divine (your choice of fragrances).
https://anitagrant.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=23&category_id=3&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=58

Enjoy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Great find, brightmind! Very Happy

That product is from Wilderness Family Naturals and is only $14.95 for 17 oz. if you buy it from them directly. Be careful though... once you start looking through their site, you'll probable end up spending more! Laughing I've shopped there off and on for years; excellent products and customer service.
brightmind
5% products discount

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Tam - thanks for the tip. I'll definitely go to their website.
What other products have you tried?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:56 am      Reply with quote
A lot of different things... coconut oil, coconut spread (yummy!), dried fruits and fruit powder, nutritional yeast and kefir starter.

Those are the things that I reorder most often, but I've purchased other various items to try. Hope that helps. Smile
brightmind
5% products discount

Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Wow, you sound like my kind of gal! Have you really made your own kefir?

I experimented with Kombucha, but think I made vinegar instead...
I also want to experiment with sour dough bread as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Wow, you sound like my kind of gal! Have you really made your own kefir?

Laughing It's really easy and it tastes pretty good too!

I've never attempted sourdough bread, but good luck with that... I've been told that it's a little tricky to not let it get too sour. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |