Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Phyto-C SuperHeal O-Live Lotion (30 g / 1 floz) Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) glominerals gloShimmer Brick - Luster (7.4 g / 0.26 oz)
Exfoliant
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mimirose
5% products discount

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
I would be very interested to hear anyone's recommendation for a good exfoliant. I am 40 with slightly dry skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite is Primavera Exfoliating Cleanser - it exfoliates better than I thought. Another good one is PSF Peach Scrub. Primavera is available via SaffronRouge and PSF is available here on EDS. Neither of these will dry you out, I find Primavera to be very soothing and hydrating as well - makes my skin VERY soft.

Another popular exfoliant is Dermalogica's Microfoliant but since you have dry skin it might now rok for you as I found it way too drying on my combination skin.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:08 am      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet has a lovely Dual Action Exfoliant which is suited to all skin types. I use it and love it. It works very effectively but is quite gentle.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:28 am      Reply with quote
I second the Cellcosmet exfoliant. I have sensitive skin on the drier side and love this gentle exfoliant. I apply it to slightly damp skin and let it sit for ten minutes before rinsing off.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:44 am      Reply with quote
valmont's exfoliant is the best i've used..it has fine "grain" and does an excellent job
the glow on my skin is very significant after using it!!
Priscilla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Carekates's Super Brightening Super-Sonic Facial Mask is awesome! You can make it up yourself--see the link in the DIY thread
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5981&start=317

Alternatively, you can PM Carrie and order a batch from her. I received mine on Friday and have used it once and been AMAZED at how smooth it left my skin. Economical AND fabulous!
priscilla

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
try YSL Natural Action Exfoliator, you will love it. it's very gentel
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:54 am      Reply with quote
I use La Prairie Exfoliant & Decleor Peeling Cream. Smile They are both very nice and gentle to your skin. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mimi!

My favorite is Ice Elements 2 minute miracle exfoliation gel.

You can try it for just the cost of shipping by ordering the sample directly from http://iceelements.com

They also have a great demo video on the 2 minute miracle page that will show you how it works. It really is great stuff! It is very gentle, yet effect and always leaves my skin with a nice immediate glow.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Maybe take a look at Dermalogica's Gentle Cream Exfoliant. I think it's suitable for all skin types, but you should check it out. I love it.

5% products discount

Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions - I have a bit to work through - great. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:30 am      Reply with quote
shishedo's cleasing foam is very gentle. Love it
System
Automatic Message
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Bioelements Calmitude Hydrating Solution (118 ml / 4 floz) Decleor Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Mask (50 ml)