Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
? If you could make a change in your appearance...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
AmyNaturDerm
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Question I have a question to put out there... if you could change one thing about your appearance (facial), not involving a procedure or treatment, what would it be? All input is appreciated! Thank you! Amy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
I don't quite understand your question Amy...how can someones appearance be changed without any treatments or procedures?

The one thing I would like to change is to have a nice even, glowing complexion so I could forgo all the makeup and concealer, but I would have to do treatments or procedures to get that wouldn't I?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Amy - With winter kicking in, I dread how dry my skin usually gets. Even though I use relatively oily sunscreen (currently Bioderma MAX Creme SPF50+), as winter progresses, my skin looks dryer and dryer.

I'd like something I can layer during the day, along with Vit.C serum (SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic), 4% amine DMAE serun (skincarecentral), and the sunscreen. These are musts in my daytime regimen. And I'd prefer a product that's suitable for both face and eyes -- my bathroom is getting more and more cluttered the longer I'm a member of this forum! But that's not an absolute preference -- what's two more products (one for face and one for eyes) among dozens???

I'm kind of out of the loop when it comes to daytime moisturizers -- since I've been using oilier SS, I haven't bothered with any. But by the end of winter, even the SS hasn't done enough to prevent my skin from looking parched. The Vit.E in CE+Ferulic helps somewhat, but evidently not enough.

BTW, I'm 54 and use Avene Retrinal a couple of nights a week, and IS Clinical Firming Complex a couple of other nights a week. And Caudalie Radiance Serum in between. I also use PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel once a week. I have some Decleor Vitaroma Totale for Face that I use around my eyes occasionally at night. As it gets colder and dryer, I'm thinking of using the Decleor all over my face a couple of nights a week, but fear that it could be occlusive.

I don't want to end up looking greasy during the day, just more moist!
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
I want thicker hair. That is all. Smile Does that count, since it's on my head, attached to my face? Wink
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
marci65 wrote:
I want thicker hair. That is all. Smile Does that count, since it's on my head, attached to my face? Wink

Cool me too!!
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
My under eye area. Puffy, bag, fine lines, and bumpy, oh, oh,.... how can I forget this one - dark circle!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad If I can only correct one problem then it will be bags.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Without a doubt, if I could change one thing it would be clogged pores/acne/acne scars. (They're related to they count as one thing Wink )

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
*sigh* these post-acne marks--I wish my skin didn't get discolored so easily!
derbycity
5% products discount

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have to agree with marci65, I WANT thicker hair!
No, I am not finished. I would love to have a complexion that did not require foundation make up. I have a red look to my face and neck no matter what foundation I use.
I dread the question I am always asked "have you been in a tanning bed today" I do not do tanning beds or sun bathing anymore. I am 52 and I only wish I would have (known) to take better care of my skin when I was young.
I guess I never thought I was going to be older! Ha Ha!
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
I've always wanted cheekbones.....sigh.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
this may not count because I am considering a 'procedure', but I would like the chin augmentation for a more square like jawline.

Also thicker hair !!!!
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Without a doubt, if I could change one thing it would be clogged pores/acne/acne scars. (They're related to they count as one thing Wink )

I second this! I need to add though: a simplified routine to achieve my non-acne face!
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to rid once and for all the faint melasma that I have on my cheeks. It appeared around my 40th birthday and has been stubborn ever since. Cosmelan2 helped a great deal, but I'm tired of using harsh products. Something gentle, yet effective, yeah, that's the ticket!

Maria Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I want to wear have an even, glowing complexion that looks young like when I was a teen and wanted to waer make up too "look older" can you imagine that? We were sooo naive!

27 without sign of aging (yet), southern Cali resident, oily skin, I.D. Bare Minerals "buffer", Peter Thomas Roth lover, light skin complexion with golden undertones, naturally curly brown hair, brown eyes, race = Black, Irish, Cherokee.
poofybabypenguin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
oh geez, only one?? how about um perfect skin? like I am wearing foundation and concealer and power and blush but I'm actually not? Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
I want to get rid of my undereye puffiness/bags!
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:

Same here.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:47 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:

count me in in this one too -- definitely number one! (if this ever happens then i'm sure i'd obsess about the eveness of skin tone.)

the baggy, puffy eyes are hereditary so i'm doubting anything topical will ever fix this. sigh Rolling Eyes

and, thank you, everybody who said thicker hair and high cheekbones. at least i know i have *something* that people want Very Happy
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:05 am      Reply with quote
I don't like my freckles. They are getting darker......

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:31 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I've always wanted cheekbones.....sigh.

Me too - Less cheeks and more cheekbones!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:41 am      Reply with quote
I would like to totally remove my elevens. I have managed to reduce them but I want to get rid of them totally.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:51 am      Reply with quote
that every stray hair that shouldn't be on my facial area just dissapeared to NEVER return.

Thicker head hair would be a god send

More even and less bushy eyebrows would be fantastic too...

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:25 am      Reply with quote
I'd love to get rid of the sunken - ness under my eyes.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:28 am      Reply with quote
a perfect, poreless complexion.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
The only physical thing about myself that I've ever wanted to alter a bit is my well-defined, medium-sized lips. I'd like them to be a tad fuller.

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |