Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Please tell me your favourite Decleor skin care product.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:51 am      Reply with quote
I am going to be 29 next week. Smile I want to get some anti-aging skin care for myself. Pls tell me your fave Decleor skin care product. ^^

What is your fave mask/night cream? Laughing

Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 am      Reply with quote
don't do their antiageing range, but I do have the Vitaroma lift total mask. Don't really know how firming it is...but it's nice to use.

Otherwise I use decleor oils, sometimes a balm and always have the harmonie face cream at home - with an extra tube just in case. Smile

HTH Smile

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
bears
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:53 am      Reply with quote
I use both the Decleor Aromessence Iris and the Iris Night Balm, I switch back and forth between Aromessence Angelique and Aromessence Iris depending on how my skin feels. Aromessence Angelique is more for dry dehydrated skin, Aromessence Iris is more for ageing skin.
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Thanks bears and Ruth

I was going to get the Vitaroma lift face cream set (anti-aging). lol Now I think I shouldn't after reading your opinion.

My wishlist
Aromessence Angelique
Cereal Mask
Decleor Exceptional Moments Soothe Coffret (3 items)
Decleor Harmonie Delicate Soothing Emulsion
Very Happy

5% products discount

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
hi nutella,

are you named for the hazelnut/chocolate delight? i love that treat Very Happy

i use the decleor phytopeel, one of the best scrubs ever. it goes on like a light clay and you let it dry a few minutes and then rub it off. really makes your skin smooth.

i also use the ylang-ylang aromaessence oil in the am, the hydrafloral emulsion as moisturizer and the essential balm for night moisturizer. if i could only buy one thing, it would be this....i love the balm.

i had samples of the vitaroma line (which i think is for "mature or dry skin" and i found it too oily for me. my skin is dry due to climate, and variable due to hormones.

also, the cereal mask is one of my favorites....very soothing and moisturizing. hope this helps!
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
hi shannito

are you named for the hazelnut/chocolate delight?
Yeah...I love nutella on pancakes. lol yum.

Glad to know your fave decleor products! Thank you!
I love decleor phytopeel too. I normally use it once a week. And I still use their neroli oil at night but I ran out of some good night cream and mask. I used up my hydrafloral cream about months ago. Now I am using L'Occitane honey face cream. I just found it not as good as decleor. Not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

Wink

5% products discount

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
i once had a nutella and fresh banana crepe in vancouver with a very good friend. we were so delighted, but could not eat the whole thing. my life has never been the same since discovering that combo Laughing

i'm rapidly becoming a decleor junky. it's nice to meet others in the same boat!
radiantface
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I have become a Decleor junky too! I am using the products that they recommend on their web site for oily/combination skin.

My favourite product has got to be the Ylang Ylang oil that helped brought my sebum production under control. It's refreshing to have my make-up stay on and to get rid of my cystic pimples.
radiantface
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Oops, forgot to mention something about what I learned about the Vitaroma Face Emulsion. I tried a sample of it in May but found it too oily for my skin. Then again, that was probably a bad time to try because I had just started the range of Decleor products for my skin type and my sebum production had not been brought under control yet.

A Decleor rep. told me that I could use Matt Finish Skin Fluid during the Spring and Summer months and switch to Vitaroma Face Emulsion during the Fall and Winter months when the weather is drier and colder.

So, as soon as I finish using my Matt Finish Skin Fluid (which should run out in a week or so), I will try the Vitaroma Face Emulsion sample again to see whether it's suitable for me as I would like to attack my first signs of wrinkles fast.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor favs:

Ylang Ylang Aromessence oil
Ylang Ylang Baume Nuit
Essential Baume Nuit

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks ParisTroika & radiantface.

It seems many ppl love decleor skincare.

Has anyone tried Alpha Hydrating Cream SPF 12 &
Decleor Whitening Day Cream? Are they nice?

Well or any of their day cream with SPF? Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
i ordered some decleor products a couple of months ago. so far i have tried the iris oil, rose oil, yy oil, and the essential balm.

if i had to pick one, it would be the essential balm. i don't use this every night since the instructions recommend that you alternate--so maybe 2 nights a week? but i wish i could use this every night! feels great on the skin.
panda
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Very Happy
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks panda!

Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:36 am      Reply with quote
nutella wrote:
I am going to be 29 next week. Smile I want to get some anti-aging skin care for myself. Pls tell me your fave Decleor skin care product. ^^

What is your fave mask/night cream? Laughing

Thanks!

On the extra dry nights I use Rose D'Orient balm. Razz
Tammy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:29 am      Reply with quote
My favorites are:
1) lip balm
2) Essentiel balm
3) Neroli Oil
4) Harmonie eye cream
5) discontinued but it was the old oily/acne moisturizer
6) the purifying masque

Decleor smells are just wonderful. I love them to pieces.
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:39 am      Reply with quote
nutella wrote:
Thanks ParisTroika & radiantface.

It seems many ppl love decleor skincare.

Has anyone tried Alpha Hydrating Cream SPF 12 &
Decleor Whitening Day Cream? Are they nice?

Well or any of their day cream with SPF? Smile

I've used the Alpha Hydrateing Cream, when skiing in Austria. It worked well as a sunscreen, but I found it a bit thick and heavy, not something I would repurchase. Otherwise I don't think decleor do any sunscreens.

If you're looking for a GOOD sunscreen I DEFINITLEY recomend any MD Formulations. I've used SPF 15, 20 and now the light tinted 30. They are all fantastic! Used the 15 and 20 this summer on the beach and did not burn at all...actually you could see the few places where I had missed smoothing cream in. I'm useing the tinted 30 now (although it's grey and dark outside) and love it! It's a light tint, it sinks right in and is great under makeup.

HTH Smile

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:12 am      Reply with quote
i want to know decleor sold by eds specials is fresh enough?
because its price is very attractive. Laughing
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the replies! Very Happy

I bought a special set from eds b4. The date was
not too bad but not brilliant. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:22 am      Reply with quote
My wishlist is getting longer.... Razz

Aromessence Angelique
Cereal Mask
Decleor Exceptional Moments Soothe Coffret (3 items)
Decleor Harmonie Delicate Soothing Emulsion
Rose D'Orient balm (this should be good for my sensitive skin) Smile

To Ruth,

Maybe I could ask Eds to give me a sample to try. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:09 am      Reply with quote
good idea nutella:)

trianglefish
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Happy birthday! I heard their whitening serum is very very effective for acne mark (you may not need it, though Smile )
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Trianglefish! Smile

Actually, I want to get the whitening night cream since my face has got quite a bit of freckles but not sure whether it really works. Smile I will keep checking the reviews on here. Smile If anyone has tried it, pls tell me how you like it. Very Happy Thank you

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:54 am      Reply with quote
I love Decleor Harmonie and also the Rose d'Orient Oil and Baumes. I use other products too and like to try different things, but these are always the staples I come back to.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
i bought the neroli oil and use it as a nourishing massage oil for my hands.

my hands look absolutely radiant after the application !

Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |