Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
FREE 1oz Skincubed Instant Eye-Repair -> OFFER CLOSED
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

As per usual, I let you know of the offers that pass my PM Inbox every so often that I think would be of interest to some of you. This time around, the product is a full size eye cream. If you are interested please contact the company directly using the details below. In return, the company asks that you get back to them with your comments and results from using the cream. - i.e. the product started selling in September this year and the company would value some feedback.

What you get:

* The offer is for a FREE 1oz full retail size of SKINCUBED Instant Eye-Repair Formula (RRP$150) for the first 50 EDS *members only* who contact the Skincubed company.
* For more information on the cream and its ingredients please refer to http://www.skincubed.com/products/eye-repair.html before deciding whether you wish to participate
* Postage to US and Canadian members is FREE.
* Postage for EDS members outside of US and Canada is a flat rate of $13 for global priority mail (4-6 days).

How to get it:

The first 50 forum members to contact Skincubed will receive the described item.

If you are in the US or Canada:

-please email sales@skincubed.com and please make sure that you make the subject line "EDS FORUM OFFER"
-make sure the body of your message contains:
-YOUR EDS FORUM USER NAME
-YOUR REAL NAME (for postage)
-YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS

If you are outside of the US and Canada:

-You will need to pay the flat rate for postage (accepted payment methods: VISA, Mastercard, AMEX) but I would suggest that you do not email your CC details as this is not safe on the Internet. Instead, Skincubed has provided a number that you can call in order to leave your details. Please call +1-800-294-0293 ext 701 and leave your details either with the sales assistant or as a voicemail if you're calling outside of US trading hours. Alternatively, you could follow instructions for US/Canada members and indicate clearly in the email that you will call with CC details. This might minimise problems with errors in adresses etc. If you do this then PLEASE, to minimise confusion, mention in your email that you will call and mention in your call that you have emailed and give your full name (and try to do the two fairly close together).

As with any retail giveaways, I need a few disclaimers Smile Namely, the EDS Forum is happy for its members to get some freebies if they are in their area of interest, however, EDS has no connections to the product and is not handling the distribution or communication. EDS, the EDS forum and its moderators are not responsible in any way for this offer or the product. If you have any questions about the product or the logistics of the offer then please contact Skincubed on the email or phone provided. If you have any concerns about this offer then please PM me.

I will update this thread once I hear that the offer has closed. Last but not least, thank you for Skincubed for providing the offer to EDS members exclusively.

Thank you,
Mabsy
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Another fab offer Very Happy thanks for setting it up.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I'm in! Thanks Mabsy. Always game to try new products! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy Very Happy I'm in too.
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I'm in too - Thanks, Mabsy!!
Pudoodles Very Happy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Just when I was on the market for one!
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the info, Mabsy. I just emailed them. Hope I got in under the wire.

Ari

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for the offer and opportunity!!!
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Mine was delivered today fedex but I wasnt home so it is rescheduled for Friday. I was on the market for a new eye cream after just using all of my last. I am so excited to try this product and customer service has so far rocked with this company.

A big thank you and I will post and honest review as soon as possible.

Sherri
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
SherriinCanada wrote:
Mine was delivered today fedex but I wasnt home so it is rescheduled for Friday. I was on the market for a new eye cream after just using all of my last. I am so excited to try this product and customer service has so far rocked with this company.

A big thank you and I will post and honest review as soon as possible.

Sherri

I feel like I'm in another time dimension. The offer only went up today (?) yours was already delivered FedEx today (in Canada I assume). What sort of pull do you have girl? Laughing
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
He made the offer here last week on the forum before knowing to contact Mabsy first. I emailed him to ask for the website. It was originally for US residents only and I wanted to at least check out the product since I was in Canada. I had no idea he would so generously send it to me in Canaa let alone via fedex.

See no pull just able to be in on a great offer by being nosey lol.

Sherri
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going to start being a little more nosey too. Thanks Wink
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Mabsy. I checked out the ingredients and it doesn't have pg, which is a problem for me, so I sent in my request.

And Sherri, it sounds like we Canadians have you to thank for convincing the fellow to offer it north of the border. So -- thanks!

Eager to hear what you and others think.

montrealgal wave
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the information, Mabsy. Just placed my order.

5% products discount

Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I just emailed the company. Hope I get to try this!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the offer Mabsy! I've just emailed them!
Kimberleylee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
What a wonderful thing to do Mabsy! Razz
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks go to Mabsy for setting this up! Much appreciated!

I've actually already received mine - no, it was not teleported to me; rather, I responded to Louis' request for volunteers and he was kind enough to send the product out to me.

Wait until you guys see the container - its gorgeous, and heavy enough to use as a weapon if need be! I'm thinking when the product is gone, the container would make a lovely paperweight! You'll see what I mean when you get yours! Very Happy
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy! Yet another perk for being an EDS member.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
I got in. Very Happy
I emailed early this morning and the confirmation was waiting for me when I got back from work.
I'm in the market for a new eye cream so this is a great chance to try one.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the number and before I had chance to add the Ext. a voice cut in and wouldn't let me go further.
Sad
I've emailed Louise to see what the problem is.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
I should add it is most likely me as I tend to make mistakes.
Confused
Mabsy

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:59 am      Reply with quote
Thank you everyone for participating and thank you to Skincubed for the generous offer. I am told that the eye creams went very quickly and the offer is now closed - we have reached the 50 member quota.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:00 am      Reply with quote
They have given me another number to try so I'll try later.
It was Louis not Louise (as I said earlier). I sometimes think after a days teaching my brain goes to jelly.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |