Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
thank you, EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
shannito
5% products discount

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:48 am      Reply with quote
i wasn't sure where to post this, so i hope it is appropriate here.

i received my order this weekend, and i was so pleased with my products, my full-size free decleor product, and also all the free samples including a vitamin c sample that i had asked for! thank you, EDS! i'm so happy i found this website!!!

shannito
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi Shannito, I am so glad that you too have had a wonderful shopping experience with EDS and your post is in the right place.
Enjoy your products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:01 am      Reply with quote
we can ask for samples?!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:20 am      Reply with quote
catski, when you place an order, there is a box at the bottom of the order confirmation page for special requests and you can place any requests for specific samples in this box. Please understand that sometimes EDS will run out of some samples so you may not always get all the samples that you have requested but you will always receive other samples and sometimes these can be a very pleasant surprise.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I have ordered and they shipped on Dec,6th, but i have not received. very anxious.

I'm in China, I don't know how long will it take to ship to china.

This is the first time at EDS. Wish all well.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have received my order today, very happy.

Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
catski, when you place an order, there is a box at the bottom of the order confirmation page for special requests and you can place any requests for specific samples in this box. Please understand that sometimes EDS will run out of some samples so you may not always get all the samples that you have requested but you will always receive other samples and sometimes these can be a very pleasant surprise.

Does EDS have samples of masks? I don't have much experience with samples so I'm not always sure what I can get samples of. Thanks
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:09 am      Reply with quote
Misha, I am not sure what samples they have but I am sure they do have a variety of mask samples as I have received them from time to time. Just ask when you place your orders.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks bushy!
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thankyou again for the great service. I received so many samples! With all the weekly gift draws, member discounts, special draws and free samples I really can't rave enough. Thanks again.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |