Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
New "Club Ice" at Ice Elements! (US and Canada)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all!

Most of you know that I am a fanatic about Ice Elements skin care... I just cannot help myself, I love everything that they have and use it often! Laughing

Anywho, Ice Elements - http://iceelements.com - has a new thing called Club Ice that I wanted to share with you all as it has a lot of benefits.

This is what it says on the Ice Elements site about Club Ice:

Quote:
CLUB ICE

What is it and how do you benefit?

We are continually creating new ways for our customers to enjoy our products, the many services we offer after the sale and the support you deserve as our customer.

There is no purchase neccessary to become a CLUB ICE MEMBER. All we ask is for you to *register on our message board. It is simply our way of increasing participation on our message board and at the same time offering you an exclusive membership with special perks.

ALL registrants on our message board will receive the following as a member of CLUB ICE:

Eligibility for our Icy Hot Specials!

Eligibility for our Fabulous Five For Free!

Access to our resident Esthetician (Brenda) for any questions you may have!

Access to our resident Personal Trainer/Student of Nutrition (Diana) for any questions you may have!

FREE SAMPLE opportunities exclusive to CLUB ICE MEMBERS ONLY!

Ability to vote, and have a voice, on future product names/kit configurations where the majority rules!

$10.00 gift certificate toward any product on our Website when you reach 100 posts with us on our message board!

And much much more . . .

What are you waiting for, register on our message board today!

*If you are already registered with us at our message board, you DO NOT have to register again.

While people outside of the US and Canada can purchase Ice Elements through the site, I put US and Canada as the shipping expenses would be cost prohibative for most.

I also want to say that Ice Elements is a small privately run company, run by good people. I feel really good being able to support such great business practices with my $$ and that is just one of the reasons why I like to talk about it so much, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me or go over to the Ice Elements board and ask.

I hope to see you there!
Bosoxy.

Oh! and I just put up a review from my boyfriend about shaving with the Ice Elements gel cleanser.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
You? A fanatic about Ice Elements...no way! Laughing

So I decided to try the 2 minute mask...I'm ordering a sample as we speak Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
You? A fanatic about Ice Elements...no way! Laughing

So I decided to try the 2 minute mask...I'm ordering a sample as we speak Smile

Not sure what the first clue was about my fanatasism... as I am sure that there are a lot of them!!! Image

I hope that you like the 2 mm! Let me know!

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the sample of 2mm, and I love it. Definitely will buy a full size. I sampled JBGAP and PSF pumpkin peel, and they did nothing to me. With 2mm I do see a difference after I use it, and I like how my skin feels afterwards. Very Happy
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi jumpingball!

I love how my skin feels afterwards too! And it makes a huge difference on how my products absorb into my skin.

I am not sure if they will have any deals on the 2mm when Shelly has her shows on hsn on the 20th and 21st, but it will be worth a look.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Bosoxy! I'll check it.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Another huge fan of the 2MM! I use it each morning after cleansing (have tough, oily skin) and the soufflé each night (used to much stronger actives). I am very impressed w/how much dead skin sloughs off each morning in conjunction w/the nighttime application of soufflé. I have retired my BHA for the time being so I could see how IE deals w/blackheads - so far, things are going very well. Even my nose is clearing up and it's been a challenge even w/BHA 5%! For awhile there, I was quite flaky from the BHA but I have not had any problems w/the IE at all - no breakouts, irritation or flakes. I do not use the moisturizer as I'm very happy w/my emu oil/HA. At some point, I will add my retinoid back in on alternating nights. Here's my current skin care routine:

AM
· Ice Elements Refining Cleanser (use Clarisonic brush and Epidermix II for spot treating scars
· Ice Elements 2MM
· Mandelic acid 15% all over (about 10 drops) - WAIT 30 minutes (skip if no time)
· Triple C Serum/25% Vitamin C layered (face, neck, chest and hands)
· Ice Elements Acne Serum spot treatment, then Anti-Aging Serum (allow to absorb)
· Ultra or Clear Emu oil w/HA lightly applied to face and neck
· SPF 55 Shiseido or Sovina Nuance, if sunny and going to be out a lot - I rely on antioxidants (Vitamin C and internal), if not, which is most of the time

PM
· Ice Elements Refining Cleanser (use Clarisonic brush)
· Ice Elements Acne Serum
· Ice Elements Edelweiss Serum
· Ice Elements Radiance Soufflé
· CP Serum/Super CP Serum (8-9 drops) to face/Night Eyes Premier around eyes/TriReduction on neck/BND on décolletage/Folligen to brows
· Moisturizer or Ultra Emu oil w/HA lightly applied to face and neck

I joined the IE boards a couple of weeks ago. As such, I'm already a member of Club Ice! Shelly and Frankie are super nice, as well, and very, very helpful. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the 20th show!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
Shelly and Frankie are lovely people.
Their customer service is impeccable.
Very Happy
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
Hi all!

Most of you know that I am a fanatic about Ice Elements skin care... I just cannot help myself, I love everything that they have and use it often! Laughing

Anywho, Ice Elements - http://iceelements.com - has a new thing called Club Ice that I wanted to share with you all as it has a lot of benefits.

I love that Club Ice includes us loverly Canadians Cool

I ordered some stuff last week and I got notice that I have a package today...that is fast service. I'll get it tomorrow after signing a waver and leaving it at my door. Razz
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi all!

I am glad to see so many that are enjoying Ice Elements and Club Ice!

Yes, I agree that the customer service is impecable. They are just really sweet people!

Take care.
Bosoxy

PS. The new kits, sale price of the cleansers and the much anticipated Edelweiss is listed on http://hsn.com now!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
Hi all!

I am glad to see so many that are enjoying Ice Elements and Club Ice!

Yes, I agree that the customer service is impecable. They are just really sweet people!

Take care.
Bosoxy

PS. The new kits, sale price of the cleansers and the much anticipated Edelweiss is listed on http://hsn.com now!

I haven't seen Edelweiss at the IE site and was wondering when it would be available to everyone.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Bosoxy!!! I just placed my order and included 2 Edelweiss serums - just in case production is slow for awhile due to demand. While I was there and since they're running a sales, I also ordered backups of my faves as well as the Blueberry mask.

I am so glad they posted some Edelweiss before the show; what a relief! One thing is that the shipping is ludicrous on HSN. It ended up being $26 and that included discounts for multiple products. I think that is outrageous.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I haven't seen Edelweiss at the IE site and was wondering when it would be available to everyone.

Rufus, my understanding is that they committed to offer Edelweiss on HSN in support of the upcoming shows. I'd grab it while you can there because I know A LOT of people are anxiously awaiting its arrival.

I'm double happy Bosoxy was keeping an eye out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you Bosoxy! I have been dying to try the Edelwiess and just ordered me one. I know I'm probably taking a chance by only ordering the one, but I've spent so much money lately I didn't want to overdo it when I haven't even tried it yet! Laughing I also went ahead and purchased the Illumineyes serum and blueberry mask. I want the Refining cleanser and Souffle as well, but since Shelly posted that they were selling it next week on HSN as a duo, I'm going to try and wait and hopefully get a good deal on those.

So far I am really liking the line, but I'm not a big fan of the cream cleanser. It just doesn't seem to clean at all to me, which is why I can't wait to try the refining one. I noticed that when I wipe my face at night after using the cream cleanser I get a lot of my makeup on the towel/cotton round. I don't like a cleanser that strips my skin, but at the same time I like to know that a cleanser gets all of my makeup off. I'm still planning to use it but primarily in the morning when I'm not wearing any makeup to remove.

Scalawag - So you are still liking all of your IE products? I just purchased the EpidermxII myself since I really like the idea of a daily manual (but light!) exfoliation. The 2MM is nice, but I still haven't seen it have much of an effect on my skin yet. I'm hoping Brenda's souffle at night, 2MM in the morning trick will work as well for me as it has for you and others. Very Happy
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Scalawag - So you are still liking all of your IE products? I just purchased the EpidermxII myself since I really like the idea of a daily manual (but light!) exfoliation. The 2MM is nice, but I still haven't seen it have much of an effect on my skin yet. I'm hoping Brenda's souffle at night, 2MM in the morning trick will work as well for me as it has for you and others. Very Happy

Girlie, I LOVE the IE line! However, I should note that I don't use the entire thing - no moisturizers (love my emu and like to keep silicones to a minimum) and only the Refining Cleanser (mainly) with the Gel on hand in case I get dry, which has not happened yet at all and I've been using the RC exclusively AM/PM.

I think you will not notice much in the way of exfoliation with the 2MM except for maybe the first time (and if you don't exfoliate much) but with the soufflé, WOW, let me tell you - each and every morning, I have major sloughing. It reminds me of the old Epidermix days - of course w/no harsh rubbing as it's not necessary. Remember to only apply a light, even layer, wait 2-3 minutes and you will have no problems. It worked for me right away.

I love it and boy, I have no flakes at all and they were driving me batty w/my heavy use of BHA to drive away blackheads. I will still use a sturdy dose on occasion to help w/scarring but for normal, everyday, I will skip it (right now, I'm mainly testing IE and don't want to confuse anything). I just reintroduced Vivant Mandelic 15% because I love what it does for clarity and my pores. It's working beautifully w/IE - no irritation at all.

Oh, quick note, I take a little, tiny bit of Epidermix II and rub as a scar treatment after/while cleansing, as well.

5% products discount

Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Bosoxy, you are so correct! IE rocks and Shelly & Frankie are the best!!!!! I am so excited that the Edelweiss serum is finally up on hsn.com! I REALLY like what the sample did for me!
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Just order the 2MM. Thanks for letting us know.
Very Happy
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, that should have been "ordered". Late night last night. Laughing
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
i have to say, i have been using the AA serum, the eye cream, and the moisturizer for about a month and i love IE!

i didn't think i would like the moisturizer (i use the oily/combo formula) as much as i do, but there's something about it that keeps the flakies away on my dry cheeks yet doesn't make my other areas shiny. my sofina and sunkiller sunscreens go on smoothly too as a result!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Quote:

Rufus, my understanding is that they committed to offer Edelweiss on HSN in support of the upcoming shows. I'd grab it while you can there because I know A LOT of people are anxiously awaiting its arrival.

I'm double happy Bosoxy was keeping an eye out.

They don't ship to Canada, HSN that is Sad
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all...

I have sampled the 2MM gel and really liked it also. There's not many exfoliation products I can use so I was thrilled to find that this did not irritate me at all. I also ordered the Try Me kit and I liked the oil-free moisturizer more than I thought I would. I wasn't crazy about the gel cleanser so I won't repurchase that. The Anti-aging serum I'm still on the fence about...it may have made my skin more red (I have rosacea) so the next time I try it I am going to put it on just half my face.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
Hi all...

I have sampled the 2MM gel and really liked it also. There's not many exfoliation products I can use so I was thrilled to find that this did not irritate me at all. I also ordered the Try Me kit and I liked the oil-free moisturizer more than I thought I would. I wasn't crazy about the gel cleanser so I won't repurchase that. The Anti-aging serum I'm still on the fence about...it may have made my skin more red (I have rosacea) so the next time I try it I am going to put it on just half my face.

I ordered the AAserum and I also have rosacea, so anything new I try has to pass the redness test. Keep us posted.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Rufus,

PM Shelley at http://iceelements.com - remind her that you are a Canadian customer and ask her if she could put aside an Eidelweiss serum or kit (whichever it is that you wanted) for you. She had contracted with hsn to give them the entire first run of Edelweiss but since they have to make a 2nd run already, I am sure that she can have the plant snag one for you.

Scalawag,

I hear you about the hsn s&h! That is why if I do not order directly, I like the really big kits... I think that Shelly will be doing a big kit next trip as we have voiced to her that we like them because of the s&h savings.

TAM,

When you use the creme cleanser do you apply it to dry skin? For me, I apply it to dry skin, massage lightly and then remove with a warm cloth and it works fantabulously. If you haven't tried it that way, maybe it will work better for you... With the oils in the creme cleanser if the skin is damp or wet it can act as a barrier to the cleanser... but then again, you may already know that! and if you do... just disregard what I just said... Wink

The refining cleanser is also very nice and the duo is a great buy. I purchased a couple of those last time around.

Cutie & Debster,

So glad that you could get in on the serum!

skincare,

I hear you about the moisture lotion! I had some serious flaking and the moisture lotion works great! I use the dry/normal one and it isn't overly thick and does not just sit around on top of my skin covering up my flaws... It actually penetrates and improves my skin. My son uses the oily one and it is the only one that he can use that does not break him out. His skin is pretty reactive to moisturizers due to his teen acne and the moisture lotion has a light SPF so he uses it durring the day.

Poco,

I had not heard of anyone having redness with the AA serum... I hope that you find that it is not the cause as it is such a nice serum. Fortunately I have not had that problem.

I had also heard in the past that Shelly was working on some products specifically for those with rosacea, however I know that she has several projects going and I am not sure where she is on that one... It might be a question to ask on the Ice Elements forum to see if she has any ballpark date on any rosacea products and what the products are.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:32 am      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
Rufus,

PM Shelley at http://iceelements.com - remind her that you are a Canadian customer and ask her if she could put aside an Eidelweiss serum or kit (whichever it is that you wanted) for you. She had contracted with hsn to give them the entire first run of Edelweiss but since they have to make a 2nd run already, I am sure that she can have the plant snag one for you.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Bosoxy,

I've PM'd Shelley on another matter and happened to mention the Edelweiss serum at the same time. Razz
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:36 am      Reply with quote
Rufus,

You should be all set then!

Please let us know how you make out!
Bosoxy.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |