Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

LV Speedy 30
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
I was thinking one year from now to get myself a Speedy 30. I know it cost $620.00 on eLuxury. I'm not sure what is the Canadian cost. Does anybody know?
Would it be wiser to purchase it from eLuxury even though I may have to pay Customs fee?

Here is an attachment of a Speedy 30
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10022844&SectionID=6000
amaska
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
why don't you call the LV store in Toronto, (or any LV boutique inside Holt Renfrew stores) to find out exactly how much it costs in Canada?

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
I cannot recall the price for the speedy 30 but I have the speedy 25 (as do two of my friends Smile )...The Speedy 25 is $660 CDN and if I recall correctly, the 30 wasn't that much more. If you go to France, the 25 was only 400 euro and you get 12% VAT back...just a thought..and when you buy it, you'll LOVE it!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Spoon, are you saying that it would be cheaper for me to order it from France? If so, would I not have to pay the difference of shipping and Custom fees?
spoon

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Oh sorry for the confusion, I don't think you can order it from France...(not positive!)..but if you are [i]visiting[/i] there in the near future, it would be worth it then...you need your passport and a customs immigration stamp to get their 12% back (like our GST refund).

If you live in Vancouver, it's special shopping night at Holt Renfrew tonight! I believe it was spend $750 and get a $50 gift card back...I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 am      Reply with quote
I absolutely love my speedy 30, got it a few years back. I'm so glad that Chicago has a few dept stores and the actual LV store on Michigan ave to access it. It is for sure that you'll have to pay for customs/duty fees? Not sure how much it would be to Canada, but they're usually around 10% or so?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
I have a Cerises Speedy (the one with the cherries on it, I think they quit selling those last December)....I'm 42 and think I'm too old for it. I like a bigger bag...I love my Luco. IMO, the speedy is too small. Its for sale though if you want it??? Smile
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
The Speedy 30 is at the top of my list, but not in the budget .. YET! I will have one.. I adore that bag I go to {actually by, is more like it...LOL} the LV store here, as often as I can.. I'd love the luggage and a steamer trunk too.. Just cuz... Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Last christmas I got the LV Duomo & Koala wallet. Best gift I had ever gotten, I was so shocked Shock when I saw the bag and wallet. I 'em.
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Despite what the sales people tell you at LV stores in the states how "the us currency is weak so its cheaper to purchase it here" is just bullshit. Yes the US currecy is weak, but it is not weak to the point where it is more cheaper to purchase ur LV here.
Last month, I was in Chicago, debating to buy a LV Manhattan GM, well it was 1700 excluding tax. So I was debating weather I should be getting it or not. And the sales lady kep telling me how her daughter from paris would come all the way from europe to here to buy her bags now. Well..i thought, it didn't matter, since i'm going to paris anyways what difference does it make if i just wait for 3 weeks? Anyhow, so when I went to the LV store in Paris. The Manhattan GM was only sold for 1000euro, at that time, that would be equivalent to 1200USD. and PLUS you get it for tax free. So I net saved about 500 dollars which is about 30%. So i done my math, unless the US economy dramaticallly falls, and inflation is beyond expectation, you should buy our LV bag in France if you can. This also goes with Cartier as well.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I was thinking one year from now to get myself a Speedy 30. I know it cost $620.00 on eLuxury. I'm not sure what is the Canadian cost. Does anybody know?
Would it be wiser to purchase it from eLuxury even though I may have to pay Customs fee?

Here is an attachment of a Speedy 30
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10022844&SectionID=6000

skincare, i bought a gucci bag from eluxury before, it costs maybe US 400 but i paid CAD 78 for the custom fee.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Where you happy to pay the the customs fee? Some people don't mind paying that amount.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Where you happy to pay the the customs fee? Some people don't mind paying that amount.

of course i am not happy with that, but i figured even with the custom fees it is still cheaper than buying it from Holt Refrew.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |