Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Edelweiss is up and is being sold now!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I promised a few of you that I would post over here ASAP if I saw that the Edelweiss was up at http://hsn.com before you did... Well, the time is here!

It is being sold in this kit: Ice Elements Anti-Age Transformation Trio For Normal To Dry Skin - Item: 198-915

and by itself here: Ice Elements Revive Edelweiss Night Recovery Serum - Item: 199-231

If you miss out or are in Canada, please let Shelly and Frankie know so that they can get you some.

Good luck and take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bosoxy! Got mine! I'm still using the sample I got (overpaid dearly for) from eBay. I like the texture a lot.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:15 am      Reply with quote
What is it for?
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

I am glad that you got yours Mermaid!

Agent,

The Eidelweiss serum was touched upon in an email from Ice Elements, as follows:

Quote:
Q - Do I still need to use the Anti Aging Serum if I use the Edelweiss
Night Recovery Serum?

A - Yes, if you have skin that is environmentally stressed, sensitive
or showing more mature signs of aging. The Anti Aging Serum is
formulated to stimulate collagen 1 and 4, as well as increase the sustained
moisture level of your skin. It also contains the benefits of fatty
acids, amino acids, proteins and natural salicylic acid. The Anti Aging
Serum is made to help with the texture, firmness and elasticity of the
skin. This will be your day time serum.

The Edelweiss extract is organically cultivated and hand picked to
ensure quality. This unique and powerful serum naturally protects
moisture, prevents the breakdown of tissue, optimizes collagen 3 and has a
natural UVA and UVB protection. The Edelweiss Night Recovery Serum is
higher in anti oxidant protection then the Anti Aging Serum and contains a
higher concentration of organic herbs (Noto Sanchi and Angelica Root)
to give skin a smooth texture. Ideal for treating lip lines, neck
rings, nose to mouth lines and skin that has lost elasticity under the neck
and jaw area. This is to be used at night in place of the Anti Aging
Serum.

The atand alone serum actually sold out already!!! but the plant is making a second run of it... and it will be offered on a waitlist on Monday morning.

It is also available in a kit with the anti-aging serum and moisture lotion.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
could somebody tell me what is it?
thanks a lot
i never hear about it Embarassed
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

Maybe because I posted it in a quote, it was mistaken as a previous post... but basically this is what it is:

"The Edelweiss Night Recovery Serum is
higher in anti oxidant protection then the Anti Aging Serum and contains a
higher concentration of organic herbs (Noto Sanchi and Angelica Root)
to give skin a smooth texture. Ideal for treating lip lines, neck
rings, nose to mouth lines and skin that has lost elasticity under the neck
and jaw area. "

I had been able to get a preview sample of it when it was offered last month and I really like it.

A lot of people are having great results with it, especially with their neck rings.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
I can't believe how fast this sold out - what luck to catch your post Wednesday morning so I am covered!

The Edelweiss is really working well so far. I have also incorporated a trick from Brenda at Ice Elements - after applying all over, take a little bit and rub gently into scarred areas. I am doing this in conjunction w/Epidermix II in the AM (small, select scarred areas) and am already seeing a difference.

I'm very impressed with Ice Elements.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Scalalwag,

I am so glad that you caught my post and was able to order in time!

That is a good tip that you received from Brenda! I was thinking on going over a couple of small spots that I am concerned with but I wanted to wait until I recieved a reg. sized bottle so that I would not run out.. Wink

I am also glad that you are having good results with the products.

I was a little worried there for just a moment when my teen son slacked way off of using his products and his acne came back full force... but I shouldn't have even had a second thought as it is almost completely gone again... just a few light marks left.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
The kit is still available, but I can't decide if I want to spend $40 or not on it. I need BrowTox and Phyto Cranberry Lift this month.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Lori,

Although I cannot guarantee that if you take a pass this month it will be there next month, it cannot be sold out forever!

The only thing that I am not sure of is the quantity available of the actual Edelweiss flower as Ice Elements has permission to import it from the Swedish government, but it is a rare ingredient... I guess that would be a question for Shelly herself as only she knows how much she can import and how much she needs to make each bottle of serum.

I wish I could be of more help... but you could ask her at http://iceelements.com

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |