Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Neova
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
This line seems to be popular in DermaDoctor & SkinCareRx.com

It has copper peptites in it.

Any comments or reviews on this line? I am guessing that it must be good if DermaDoctor recommends it.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
I like the fact that Neova uses the first generation copper peptides and not the harsher second generation ones (as in the SkinBiology products). My skin likes the 1st generation and hates the 2nd generation. However, I have found a higher concentration of these in the Osmotics cream, "Blue Copper Firming Complex." So that's my favorite.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
What does it do for you Pocoloco? I've often thought of trying first generation just for comparison but never got around to it.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Well, after using the Blue Copper Firming Complex I wake up with skin that is very much "plumped," calm and glowing. My skintone will look pretty even (compared to my usual blotchiness). So it may have an anti-inflammatory effect as well, not sure. The plumpness feels like firming, even though I suppose it's just a temporary effect. I do have faith in the 1st generation CP's though, based on the research. So I think that continued longterm use would contribute to longterm firming and collagen stimulation. I like the texture of this product because it's like a gel-cream which makes it fun to use. And it's non-comedogenic so it never breaks me out.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Where do you buy Neova?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:59 am      Reply with quote
The only problem with 1st generation is that there isn't enough of the active ingredient in any of the products, as far as I'm aware, to replicate the improvements seen in trials.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Neova is sold onwww.Skincarerx.com (I think), and Kathleen has some of the Neova anti-oxidant serum onwww.skincarecentral.com. The serum is the most potent of the Neova products.
jwils
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
In the Osmotics line, what is the difference between the Blue Copper 5 Face Lifting Serum and the Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair? Do they serve the same purpose? If they do, which one would be better for oily skin that breaks out occasionally?
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
The one that's the gel-cream in the jar--which is the Elasticity Repair--is at least twice as potent as the serum. Do you a Nordstrom where you live? If so they will give you a sample of the cream. It's non-comedogenic and I've had no problems using this cream at night. It gives too much glow for the daytime though.
jwils
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks! I'll drop by Nordstroms to get a sample. By too much glow for daytime, do you mean glow as in shiny?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Where can you buy Osmotics?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think this is a good product?

http://www.dermadoctor.com/product.asp?WID=%7B4808339F%2D283D%2D4289%2DAAD0%2DEF03BDAB7DB6%7D&productid=553

I do wear prescription Vit. A Acid cream 3 to 4 hours a day to increase cellular turnover because my pores get clogged very easily. My cystic acne used to get so infected but this prescription keep it under control.

Can I use this every evening or every other night and without any additional moisterizer?
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Pocoloco, Which one do you like better, the Osmotics firming complex or the elasticity repair?
TIA
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
The one I like is Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair Cream. Very Happy They have it at Skinstore.com...I bought mine at Nordstrom.

What I meant by glow is that it is a gel-cream and it is not matte so it is a tad bit shiny when you put it on. If you wear it at night, by the next morning your skin just looks really healthy and glowy, not shiny.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
The one I like is Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair Cream. Very Happy They have it at Skinstore.com...I bought mine at Nordstrom.

What I meant by glow is that it is a gel-cream and it is not matte so it is a tad bit shiny when you put it on. If you wear it at night, by the next morning your skin just looks really healthy and glowy, not shiny.

Thanks! That is what I call a mirical cream Very Happy I am always looking for that perfect glow. It is a bonus if Neova firms your skin and keep it calm.

Now, I am looking into Neova Antioxidant therapy serum and Eye therapy to use in the evening only.

From what I have read, both will not aggrivate or produce acne.

Do you agree with my findings?
jwils
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare, SkincareCentral sells Neova Antioxidant Therapy Serum for a lower price than the link you posted and you automatically get a 20% discount from the listed price at checkout!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
ok, thanks, I will google it right now. Very Happy
jwils
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I can't post a link for you for some reason, but the web address is www skincarecentral . biz. Just put it all together!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |