Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What's your favorite free webmail account?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Poll :: What's your favorite free webmail account?

hotmail
36%
 36%  [ 15 ]
gmail
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
yahoo
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
other (please explain)
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41

marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering what everyone thinks, whether it's any listed or another option. I have been a hotmail user for many years. I recently tried to switch to gmail, but just could not get used to the layout and functionality. Prior to that, I switched from hotmail to the new beta mail program that looks like it might replace hotmail eventually. I didn't like that one either. Rolling Eyes
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have gmail, hotmail and yahoo accounts. I love gmail the most. It keeps a history of your email conversations so you can always go back and see what you said in a prior email.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
I love Yahoo. I have a couple accounts with them - one is my "real" e-mail, one I use for job hunting purposes, one is my junk-mail account and one for all my EDS, makeup, skincare and haircare stuff, just so I can keep my purchases and bookmarks separated. Love it!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
gmail Gmail GMAIL!!!
love it soooo much...you can chat...great spam blocker, etc.

fab.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
I have gmail, hotmail and yahoo accounts. I love gmail the most. It keeps a history of your email conversations so you can always go back and see what you said in a prior email.

I agree, it's so convenient and use friendly. It also auto saves the e-mails you begin to write. Once in hotmail I was writing a very long e-mail, and I hit the "back" button on the browser, when I returned, everything I wrote was gone Shock ! G-mail won't let that happen Smile
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a diehard hotmailer. I have a gmail account, and my boyfriend has gone over to gmail, but I just can't get used to it. My hotmail is through MSN when I'm at home, so it's quite a bit different than the free program.
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
I love Gmail, too, for all the reasons listed above. I think my favorite, though, is that you can use a Google-type search feature to search through all of your old messages to find the exact one you're looking for. No need to worry about what folder you put it in or what tag you used.

Other than that, I also love the large size of the mailbox. You never have to delete if you don't want to. Just about the only emails I delete are the million Flylady emails I get every day, and even after using Gmail for a year and a half, I still have 93% free space. It rocks! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:49 am      Reply with quote
I love gmail. It's quick and very user-friendly. And it has Quick-save drafts. Smile It's so much better than hotmail.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Gotta say I love Yahoo! I have 2 Yahoo accounts and one Hotmail account and much prefer Yahoo - more memory, nicer setup, saves sent messages forever, customizable layout etc etc. I've only used Hotmail for junk mail or screening newsletterrs etc. and have never really liked it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I choose hotmail only because its the only one I have ever used
Misha
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have yahoo and gmail. Gmail is my favorite and I really love the new document features. However, in the last few days I've found out that it hasn't been sending or receiving some email properly. There's been a few emails I didn't receive and a few I sent that never got to their destination. Most of the email is okay but a few are getting lost is cyber space. The problem seems to go back a few weeks. Anyone else have recent issues with gmail?
violetjxl
5% products discount

Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:38 am      Reply with quote
fierce wrote:
I choose hotmail only because its the only one I have ever used

same here Laughing
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
i've gotten so used to hotmail it's hard for me to change to anythingelse.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I've been won over by gmail too.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hotmail. Too much of a hassle notifying people of a new email address if i switch.
SoniaK1
5% products discount

Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
Gmail hands down! Best spam blocker of all time. I personally like the layout. It looks clean. Definitely helps me label and manage all of my emails. Not to mention the infinite storage space!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I use yahoo. This is the first time, I've even heard of gmail. I guess I don't get out often. Rolling Eyes Need to check it out.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Love Gmail - excellent Spamfilter. And I also love the search, use that alot to find the latest coupon code for companys I recieve emails from. When I get ready to order the coupon or code is handy. (since these codes are not always on Code Websites)
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I use both hotmail and gmail. I only use hotmail for MSN Messenger though as I think their spam filter sucks. Also I travel quite often and in some countries, it's so hard to access hotmail as they're banned. I love gmail for emailing as I can easily trace conversations. It provides a big storage so I can keep all my emails. Plus their spam filter is very good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:10 am      Reply with quote
i voted hotmail. have been with hotmail for years Smile
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:16 am      Reply with quote
l voted hotmail too,but be careful with yahoo email, my yahoo email have been used by somebody to sent out spam Sad even l have change my password .
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
MSN

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hotmail. This is the only one I have ever used. I have never heard of Gmail before.
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
Sina
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Gmail is awesome. Absolutely no spam, endless space, and if you want to find an email you google it with their special your-email-only search bar. Very Happy

If anyone wants me to invite them to gmail (you have to be invited by someone with it in order to use it) just PM me with the email address you want me to send the invitation to.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |