Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Has anybody try GERnétic line ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Recently ,l heard about GERnétic skincare line,if anybody had used this product,could you please post here Smile

l just need a review Rolling Eyes

Thanks Exclamation
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
I use to use the Synchro and really liked it alot. The only problem that I had with it was that it was highly fragranced. Normally my skin would burn with the fragrance, but not with this one. I remember my skin looked very hydrated and healthy while using it. It is very rich so some people might break out from it. HTH
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much Cookie Very Happy

l just find out that Synchro is for dry skin and for oily is Gernetic Synchro 2000
ejthomas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi, yes, am a big user of their body products. Have also tried the facial care products - immuno, myo myoso, synchno, fibro and the cleanser. Cleanser and toner are pretty straightforward. Myo myoso and synchro as a combo are pretty heavy-duty - skin looks great that day, but I tend to break out the next! The body products, adipo gasta, vasco artera, macro 2000 and associated toners are interesting. Great for a luxurious treatment, feel great and the vasco artera has not only reduced the look of cellulite (after just a couple of weeks) but have also dramatically reduced a couple of spider veins. The seino lotion smells fantastic! Not sure the bust treatments do much, though. Would definitely recommend vasco toner and vasco artera, though.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I used that line several years ago (ordered them from France after some article in Self magazine or some other magazine about wonders ot could do for the skin); found it to be "feel good" products but not impressive in terms of really doing something.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:27 am      Reply with quote
Thank ejthomos and sigma post the review !

sigma ,what face care product (GERnetic) did you used?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:55 am      Reply with quote
It was quite a while ago, so I honestly do not remember - but Myo myoso and synchro do ring a bell; plus I am always on quest for a better eye cream - so I am sure I had used the eye products. I also ordered some for my mom, who has a very dry skin (mine is combo towards oily with some acne). Nether one of us was extremely impressed. I think you can get much better products nowdays.

HTH,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:22 am      Reply with quote
Lotus003, thanks for the reply. Yes, I'll definitely put up the reviews. Was talking to my sister over Christmas about the vasco artera - she definitely wants some!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |