Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shelly @ Ice Elements looked amazing this morning!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Cutiedragon
5% products discount

Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:24 am      Reply with quote
All IE users, I tuned in this morning at Hsn and Shelly looked amazing. I am truly impressed with her presentations and style. No over hype, just honest skincare. The edelweiss sold out again. FYI, it is only available in a kit now.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Cutiedragon wrote:
All IE users, I tuned in this morning at Hsn and Shelly looked amazing. I am truly impressed with her presentations and style. No over hype, just honest skincare. The edelweiss sold out again. FYI, it is only available in a kit now.

All the Ice Elements sold out on the Canadian Shopping Channel, so I have to wait. I'd love an Anti-aging serum duo.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Cutie,

I missed the show!!!!! Shock Mad

Ack!!!! Shock

I will have to see the next one at 2am EST!

Rufus,

PM Frankie (since Shelly is so busy on the shows), remind him that you are in Canada and let him know what you are interested in. Since they do not have it listed on TSC I am sure that he can hook you up a duo.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
The last show of the visit is on right now at hsn... or hsn.com!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe I should look in their products. What 's their best line that you would recommend to try?
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

They do not have a huge array of products.

What you choose depends on what your needs and skin type are.

A lot of people choose to try the 2 minute miracle and their eye products first, however the new Edelweiss serum is a big thing right now and if it is not yet sold out in the kit, I would go for that.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
This is the kit that I am speaking of:

Ice Elements Anti-Age Transformation Trio For Normal To Oily Skin - Item: 198-916

or they have the big bottle of Edelweiss on waitlist:

Ice Elements Revive Edelweiss Night Recovery Serum - Item: 199-231

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I just got their Holiday Special...FABULOUS!!!

Can you BELIEVE it? $6.95 for their Try-Me Kit????

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, I know!!!!

I think the reg price on that is $24.95!

Plus, those are a great size for holiday travel so save the bottles when they are emptied to fill for future use.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Bosoxy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
Rufus,

PM Frankie (since Shelly is so busy on the shows), remind him that you are in Canada and let him know what you are interested in. Since they do not have it listed on TSC I am sure that he can hook you up a duo.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

I e-mailed The Shopping Channel to see when Ice Elements would be back and they said they don't have a date at this time and to check the program guide periodically.

I saw the Edelweiss serum at the IE site and ordered some today. Razz
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
I am glad that you were able to get yours Rufus!

It is such a great product and you can even use it in the eye area! Very Happy

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |