Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:18 am      Reply with quote
I was very intrigued by the Lips2Kiss system since one of the main ingredients of the system is HA. It is a four part system which includes: an exfoliator, a conditioner, liquid gold, and night glaze. At first, the directions looked daunting..but now that I've repeated the steps a few times on my own (w/o frequently glancing at the directions)..I'm feeling very confident. Anyway, this morning I awoke to lovely, dewy lips. (Special note: I don't have a problem with dry lips..I was more interested in the plump factor). But, this system looks amazing for someone that suffers from dry lips. My lips look really young and fresh! Even more impressive, though, were the special instruction E-mails that I received from the owner Kandis. You really feel that it is imperative to use her system correctly as she has obviously put a lot of time and effort into its development. It is the best customer service that I have ever received, ever!! You really sense that she is devoted to this system of lipcare and that our lips are basically starved for moisture. I'm very excited to see what happens during the Winter using this system. But so far, it gets my four-star rating!! Plus, the lip conditioner feels really good on your lips, too. I would describe it as a silky slip! lol

http://www.lips2kiss.com
babymax24
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
OH NO...I'll have to get this...those before and after pics look AMAZING!
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Wow! I'm so tempted!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Oh no...might be a happy-me-birthday on this one...

I can't see the website...

Do you think the before/after pictures are real? I mean, from the real use of this product?

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:21 am      Reply with quote
From my dealings with Kandis, (call it a sixth sense), I can't imagine that she would put up fake pictures. Every one of her E-mails had had specific instructions for me...not just a one or two sentence E-mail, but very specific, very detailed instructions. I think she wants everyone to use the system correctly...and I know that following instructions often means the difference between success and frustration in using a product. She mentioned that she spent five years developing the system..and her website is nice without being slick. So, my hunch is that they are real.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm...maybe I should try this, in addition to all the other stuff I'm doing.

I don't know how much it would help me, though...my lips aren't wrinkled like those in the pictures (the website finally appeared), and my lips are a bit more full.

But, she probably has a return policy...sounds like I can't go wrong!

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Hollywood - based on usage and how much you received, how long would you guess a kit lasts? I didn't see a time estimate on the website.
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Hello..I've just been using the tiniest amount on my fingertip..I would say that one kit would last 3-4 months...but I would E-mail the website in case I'm way off in my estimation. I have a Cle de Peau primer that has lasted a year!! The tubes are about the size of a Lancome Juicy tube. Two of the products-- the night glaze and the lip conditioner -- you can apply and re-apply --so that would decrease the amount of time for sure.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
This board and makeupalley are awful for my wallet!! This may be an early X-mas/B-day present for myself, lol!! Laughing Very Happy
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote

When will it ever stop? So I just ordered the kit. If this and the Edelwiess don't fix my lip lines then I give up and will go for resty. Rolling Eyes I will report back!
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Oh nooo--I shouldn't have clicked on that link. Now I'm sorely tempted to try this out. My lips aren't exactly thin and wrinkled, but who wouldn't want fuller, plumper lips? $79 though...I'll have to wait on this--since I just splurged on various other vanity-related items---and hope people who have ordered will post more reviews.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:57 am      Reply with quote
hollywood - You were right about the excellent customer service. My order already shipped yesterday and when I asked about their lip colors I got an almost immediate reponse from Kandis. I was trying to determine if she had color samples but unfortunately she doesn't. She asked me to send in my color and she would see which matched the tones best. I have the hardest time finding a color that works but would like to give hers a go if I like the system. My lips are always so dry no matter what I do.

I will report back once I've had a chance to use this a bit. It should be here Friday since it was sent USPS priority. Very Happy
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
HI Tamgirl,

I'm so delighted that you had a good experience with Kandis, too. I have to say that I'm loving the system even more as I use it every day. I especially love the way the liquid gold works after I warm it with the hairdryer. A little strange..I know! But, it's worth it for delicious lips!!! I hope you love the system. I can't wait to hear your feedback. I will update as well after I use the products for a few more weeks.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Wow. You ladies are once more getting me excited over another product.

Hollywood, should I get this and wait on the LipFusion XL?

kimberly
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Wow. You ladies are once more getting me excited over another product.

Hollywood, should I get this and wait on the LipFusion XL?

kimberly

I can't fully answer that for you since I've just ordered this myself, but I can tell you that if you have lip lines on the lip border or above the lip then LipFusion XL will really not do much for you. The LF is great for giving a very temporary fullness to the lips, but on me it never last more than a few hours. There may be a few exceptions out there but I think for most people the LF products are a temporary solution to help mask thinning/wrinkled lips, not actually fix them permanently. I hope that makes sense!
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if they ship to Canada? I emailed yesterday to enquire, but have not had a reply Crying or Very sad
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really not an expert, but I think LipFusion is good at providing temporary effects, but it is my hope that this system will provide more long-term results. I will be sure to update here in a few weeks. Also, I've noticed that Kandis often responds late at night, so I hope that you here about the Canadian shipping soon.
Cyberia
5% products discount

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
I was very intrigued by the Lips2Kiss system since one of the main ingredients of the system is HA. It is a four part system which includes: an exfoliator, a conditioner, liquid gold, and night glaze. At first, the directions looked daunting..but now that I've repeated the steps a few times on my own (w/o frequently glancing at the directions)..I'm feeling very confident. Anyway, this morning I awoke to lovely, dewy lips. (Special note: I don't have a problem with dry lips..I was more interested in the plump factor). But, this system looks amazing for someone that suffers from dry lips. My lips look really young and fresh! Even more impressive, though, were the special instruction E-mails that I received from the owner Kandis. You really feel that it is imperative to use her system correctly as she has obviously put a lot of time and effort into its development. It is the best customer service that I have ever received, ever!! You really sense that she is devoted to this system of lipcare and that our lips are basically starved for moisture. I'm very excited to see what happens during the Winter using this system. But so far, it gets my four-star rating!! Plus, the lip conditioner feels really good on your lips, too. I would describe it as a silky slip! lol

Hollywood,

How is the product in terms of plumbing your lips? And how long have you been using the product?

I am really interrested in this lip system after seeing the pics on the website, but $80 is a bit pricyand the pictures also looks almost too good to be true (and no sign of a return policy in any shape or form either) Confused
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, Right now, I am on my seventh application of the product and I've seen a difference already in the plumpness and color and healthiness of my lips. Truthfully, I am not Kandis and cannot answer for her..but many small businesses cannot afford a blanket refund policy..if you do not have the corporate power of a Sephora behind you...refunds can wipe you out. I own my own business and I've learned that students rarely follow instructions, read signs or directions. But, she does seem to be willing to help you through any product questions which I find amazing. She has such specific, detailed (and when I say detailed...I mean detailed) instructions...that I daresday that many might not even bother to read them..but they seem absolutely crucial to product success..so I followed them to the letter. Maybe, wait and see if any other forum members have success before you buy. That might be a safer bet..or try E-mailing Kandis at the website with your questions. Again, she has her photo on the website, has been so concerned that I use her products correctly..that I can't imagine that she would be trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Just my two cents!
Cyberia
5% products discount

Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:30 am      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
Hello, Right now, I am on my seventh application of the product and I've seen a difference already in the plumpness and color and healthiness of my lips. Truthfully, I am not Kandis and cannot answer for her..but many small businesses cannot afford a blanket refund policy..if you do not have the corporate power of a Sephora behind you...refunds can wipe you out. I own my own business and I've learned that students rarely follow instructions, read signs or directions. But, she does seem to be willing to help you through any product questions which I find amazing. She has such specific, detailed (and when I say detailed...I mean detailed) instructions...that I daresday that many might not even bother to read them..but they seem absolutely crucial to product success..so I followed them to the letter. Maybe, wait and see if any other forum members have success before you buy. That might be a safer bet..or try E-mailing Kandis at the website with your questions. Again, she has her photo on the website, has been so concerned that I use her products correctly..that I can't imagine that she would be trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Just my two cents!

Okay great! Her products look really amazing. I understand the issue regarding return policies. I meant it as in = this product is expensive so I'm not gonna buy it if it can't live up to it claims and I can't get a refund.

Please keep us posted about the progress of your kiss2lips process. Very Happy
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
hollywood - how are you handling not wearing any other products/colors while using this system? I just emailed Kandis to find out about this since my lips are EXTREMELY pale naturally and I just cannot go without color! I look ill! Surely there is something out there we can wear with this system. If not, then I'm definitely a bit worried at this point. Well, if nothing else and this helps the lines above my lips I will be a VERY happy camper.
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
I couldn't hold out any longer. I emailed last night to find out if she would ship to the UK: the answer was yes. So I ordered the system and have just turned my computer on to find a mail waiting, informing me my order has already been shipped. Definitely not shabby service! I'll post my 2 cents worth after I've begun using it. In the meantime, I'll be over here-------------------------------> hiding from my bank manager.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Tamgirl, I found that the system has given my lips some rosiness..(but I have cheated) and worn some other lip products..mainly Carekate's lush lips!! I wish I could help more..but I was a cheater!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
LOL. I caved too and ordered this mrning. Mine shipped also. I'm so excited to try this.

Hollywood, do you think you're getting good results even though you cheated? I'm expected an order from Carrie too. Smile

kimberly
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Tamgirl, Kandis does colours which I suppose must be compatible with the treatment... I did think about ordering one but thought I'd see how I got on, first. Since I'm at home in the sticks most of the time it won't be any great hardship to do without lipstick. And I guess using it for the once in a blue moon that we go out won't make that much difference to the regime.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |