Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Here is an option if you don't want to do filler to your lips. If you use the Facial Flex after you put all your stuff on your lips will blow you away! Unfortunately it does not last more than a few hours on me but I am going to try and do it in the morning too. It could be just the extra blood going to the lips but it only takes a few minutes and the thing is small so I suppose one could slip into the ladies room and lube up and do 2 minutes of Flexing while you are on the toilet even and come out looking very kissable indeed.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 5:37 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:
rubby wrote:
I'll be ordering LE and ULLE (I won't go for the whole package as I doubt I'd use the facial stuff - my skin is soooo acne prone I'd be afraid to use it), so we'll see what's that gonna do for me. ...

I want to order the LE and ULLE too! I really want the entire facial products package, but like Rubby I'm concerned the facial cream will break me out ... does anyone know what the ingredients are and if any of them are not recommended for oily skin that breaks out easily? TIA! Very Happy

Mermaid,
I finally e-mailed Kandis for advice on this. I asked about the ingredients, so that may help us figure out if those two products are "safe" or not.
I'll let you know what Kandis says.
R. Smile

Mermaid,
Kandis' advice (for me) was to go with ULLE only (as LE breaks me out too). I still might order LE as I would like to try it on my lips and my neck.
HTH, R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
patrod
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Rileygirl's got me back on the lips2kiss bandwagon. I have noticed in incresed in the lines above my lip since I stopped using the system. After seeing Rileygirls fantastic results. I can see how the lines above her lip that went directly to her lips have been cut-off. I'm back at it. Hoping with the increased moisture in the air the peeling won't be as pronounced. This morning they were starting that cracked peeling that the exfoliator did not remove. So I tried putting PSF pumpkin peel on them and that worked like a charm. The dry skin rubbed right off. It just exfoliated enough, so they are smooth. Just thought I'd throw that tip in, in case anyone else has peeling the way I do. I'm not sure this is Kandis approved but I really want it to work for me this time.

Pat,
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm glad my pictures inspired somebody, Pat. Thanks for noticing about my lines, as this is the area I most concerned about and why I started on the system, so it is nice that you noticed! Good luck to you! Very Happy
patrod
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Riley,

The reason I noticed is because I have the same condition. Your bottom lip has plumped nicely too. Have you used the Ulle with the lip system to get such an improvement so fast in the lines?

Pat,
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pat. I use the ULLE on my vertical lip lines above my upper lip only, not around my whole lip area though. I also use the ULLE under my eyes, on nasolabial lines, etc., and then I did the lip system on my lips but I make sure I get this around my lip line also. Today was the first night that I did the mixing the ULLE with the LC, LG and then heat and NG (hope I got all those abbreviations right!). I am hoping for even more improvement and faster results with doing this, but we will see. Just looking in the mirror, I really don't notice much difference, but when I took the pictures, I was amazed at the difference.
leungmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Have been using for 3 months. the lower lip looks more pinkish but the upper lip never peel..
patrod
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Darn........I was afraid you were going to say that. Well with those results I will have to give it a try. I thought I read the ULLE should only be used on the face because it is a differnt type of skin??

Pat,
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 4:29 am      Reply with quote
There were new instructions as some people increased color and plumpness using the ULLE and LE on lips. I think it is back a page or 2 where some of the women are talking about that. (BTW, Pat, HTH!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

So glad to see that you are back on the program Pat -- I remembered you, like me, were looking to eliminate those pesky lines above your lips! I have been on the program for a little over 3 months now and have made some great strides in that area. Somehow this system has plumped the entire upper lip area for me, hence softening those lines. Also, my upper lip has a more youthful upward curve to it, if that makes any sense? I really couldn't be more pleased and can't wait for total obliteration of those lines (which I know will come in due time!) If you think about it, Pat, we've been wearing lipstick or some type of lip product for quite some time now -- so to expect ANY results in a few months times seems almost impossible! Shock I have recently added to my routine the UULE + the LC then the LG and then the HEAT. It seems to have plumped my lips even more, hence softening the lines above my lips even more. Very Happy Also, my lips seem more rosy now than before! I also am only exfoliating every third day or even just twice a week. I truly think over-exfoliating dries the lips out more and can be really counter-productive. Also remember to keep yourselves hydrated too (even in warmer weather) if you are looking for better results. I also use a spritz on my face, which also helps to keep my lips moist. Mine is by Carole Maggio and has D20 (heavy water) in it which seems to last longer than regular spring water, but that would probably work too. Good luck everyone on this wonderful lip rejuvenation journey!!! Take care, Aprile
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Aprile for the update. Hi Pat, glad to see you're trying again. I too have just incorporated the ULLE to my lip program and am seeing increased color that seems to be more consistent. I've moved onto the section option and so far so good. Like Aprile, I've had great luck with the upper lip lines. I found that for me, patience and the LE worked wonders. Here's hoping I have as much success with the ULLE. Aprile, are you using the ULLE straight on the eye area?

kimberly
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
*sigh* That should be SECOND option not section. LOL.

k
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kim,

Yes I am using the ULLE all over my face, and it really does seem to soften those fine lines. I ESPECIALLY like it around the eyes! These products are the only ones I've tried thus far, (and I've tried many) that produce results in such a short period of time! Have you found that as well?

Take care,
Aprile
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I just have an LE sample I am using - do you guys see much of a difference between LE or ULLE on the lips? I like the LE on wrinkles but it is tacky. Could never use it on my face in more than just a thin line.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
I think the entire system produces results. I'm only spot treating with it, between the eyes, outer eyes and nasallabials. OH! And above the lips. I'm only mixing it with the LC when I apply to my lips. It seems that some are mixing the two and applying it that way on areas other than the lips.

Mommydearest, have you tried applying a moisturizer on top of the LE or hitting those areas with the blow dryer? That helped me tremendously.

Kimberly
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I think the entire system produces results. I'm only spot treating with it, between the eyes, outer eyes and nasallabials. OH! And above the lips. I'm only mixing it with the LC when I apply to my lips. It seems that some are mixing the two and applying it that way on areas other than the lips.

Mommydearest, have you tried applying a moisturizer on top of the LE or hitting those areas with the blow dryer? That helped me tremendously.

Kimberly

no never tried the dryer. Will try that tonight. It helps with tackiness?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Yes! Very much so. At least it did for me. If you briefly hit those areas you've applied the LE it should help absorbtion and feel less tacky.

kimberly
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 5:02 am      Reply with quote
So, are you guys using ULLE and LE on your face during the day? When I had LE sample, I only used it on my face at night.
I am finally ordering ULLE and LE today. I'll let you know how it goes.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
mariah
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Hello!
I have spent the last two weeks reading many posts and as a result purchased both a NuFace device Exclamation and Lips2Kiss...this EDS forum has broken my piggy bank! But I am hoping to look gorgeous by the time I go visit my in laws early this summer Laughing (DH is much younger than myself... and though not normally worried about my looks-- it has kicked in Rolling Eyes )
I am looking forward to healing my constantly dry lips! (I often find myself biting off the skin! Will have to fight the urge to do so now) and to getting rid of some fine lines I notice around my mouth.

Kandis has been great answering my questions via email.... Two of the little sample jars she sent me as a gift leaked en route-- and she has been kind enough to offer to send replacements! Great customer service!!!

I will post as re my progress here soon.

I plan to have some resty done in the weeks ahead, and will see how it goes along with the system.
Also, for those like myself: I have had three herpes simplex outbreaks in my life, and was concerned about that ... but I have exfoliated and no problem!

Mariah
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Hello

Posting 60 Day results ... I think my results might be hard to see from my photos(I am not the best photographer), but in real life my lips are in much better condition. (I love my LTK products!)

Anyway, here are my photos

-Cathy

Baseline

30 Days

60 Days

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Oh, and I thought I'd mention one other thing ... I've been using the face primer on my cheeks on top of my MMU and blush as it helps give a very natural finish. (It's also great to do if you find you might have put your MMU on a bit heavy.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
cathy_jean,
Your lips look so healthy. Very nice.

I've been using my ULLE and LE on my lips and I'm amazed at how much additional color I'm getting. Not noticing any results elsewhere but it's too soon to tell as it's not been quite two weeks.
kimberly
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Wow--I am impressed. Your lips look fuller and healthier and the your upper lip area looks fantastic! You go, girl!
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
Wow--I am impressed. Your lips look fuller and healthier and the your upper lip area looks fantastic! You go, girl!

Hey Hollywood Angel

A big "thank you" to you for posting the initial review that got this whole thread started! Had it not been for you sharing your results, I know I'd never have heard of these products ...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Cathy_Jean - your lips look wonderful. Congrats! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |