Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hollywood,

Just curious how is it that by making sure you get the spa lipcare system products into the corners of your lips that your lips are more pillowy? Are they appearing as though they are wider now or what? I remember reading one of the posts where someone commented on how Scally's lips looked wider as well as fuller....is that what you mean? At the six-month mark, I'm finally going through a major peeling where my lips are peeling a lot, like they got sunburned! But, the reward has been almost a completely unlined lip surface and much, much fuller lips. I can't believe this system -- it really works!!! Now, I know those pesky lines above my lips will disappear!! Thank God I found this system. Thanks for your response back, Aprile
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Aprile,

I know this may be silly for some, but I just meant making sure that you don't miss the lip crease with your products. I open my mouth partially and then make sure that the product goes around the full lip and doesn't miss the crease between the upper and lower lip..you know how when you apply lipstick, you sometimes miss the tiny bit where the upper and lower lip connect..just make sure that your products get there as well..when that little part looks more full..your lips appear more full as well.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:32 am      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
Hi Aprile,

I know this may be silly for some, but I just meant making sure that you don't miss the lip crease with your products. I open my mouth partially and then make sure that the product goes around the full lip and doesn't miss the crease between the upper and lower lip..you know how when you apply lipstick, you sometimes miss the tiny bit where the upper and lower lip connect..just make sure that your products get there as well..when that little part looks more full..your lips appear more full as well.

Thanks for the tip Hollywood. I never paid any attention to that part of my lips. From now on I will Wink.

As for peeling, after several months of no or minimal peeling, I just went through a major peeling phase. Over the last week or so I've been trying to be really, really regular with my application (every 20 minutes), and sure enough - my lips reacted! There is still some dry skin on them that has to shed, but I am curious to see if there is further improvement I'll see on my lips once all the dray patches are gone. Will let you know!

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Here are my pics. Bottom one is current - 150 days!

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Fantastic Results rileygirl. I've just finished three dedicated weeks. Kandis writes to me inquiring about my progress even!

I can definitely notice a difference. For those of you who have done this for 5 months or more - I am impressed. Obviously the results have been worth it.

Just for kicks I tried my old favorite MAC Viva Glam VI and felt so guilty and it also didn't feel good on.... so I wiped it off after five minutes. Still love the color.
Have to find a new love in the L2K line. Maybe I'll check out the colors Hollywood suggests.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Riley girl,

I am very impressed with your results! I am especially impressed with the last photo, as the lines above your lips are REALLY fading! That's so great! How long are you on Kandis program? All of the sudden after 6 months on the system, my lips are going through a major peeling session. They have also increased in fullness, AND more importantly for me -- the lines above them are much diminished, not gone, but faded. I really think that once my lips are totally rejuvenated, the lines above them will be history! I can't believe something so natural, without pain can create such fabulous results!!! Shock Thank God for L2K! Aprile
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, impressive results rileygirl! Of course the main difference is the fullness and moistness of your lips, but I also noticed that your lips are almost all one colour now. I can't wait until I get to that stage. I still have some areas of pink and some of red. I hope I have a major peeling stage soon because I'm sure that will really help.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Girls! I am pleased. I wish my left side would "catch up" with my right side. My upper lip is still uneven. My lip lines really have diminished. When I took a side view picture and compared before L2K to now, there was a visible reduction in the depth of the lines, which is really what I am after!

Just a quick note, I have been on Obagi for 3 months now, so I have not used the LE or ULLE at all since I started Obagi.

Aprile - I have been using the L2K for 5 months now!

I will post 1 last picture at the end of my 6 months, as that was my original goal (in my mind) when I started the L2K system. I definitely will keep going with the L2K after 6 months. I just wanted to keep a little journal and show everyone what a great system this is. My lips were horrible before and my lip lines were very noticeable. Now, the right side lip lines you can barely see in "real life". I am just waiting on my left side to catch up and I will be thrilled! Very Happy
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Fantastic results Rileygirl Very Happy Lines on and above your lips are definately disappearing.

I've been on the system since late May and am still on my first tube of NC and LG - how long did yours last? I'm just wondering if I should be applying more of those products Confused
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Anya, Mine products lasted me a long time too. I was not like the other girls where I had to purchase this stuff every month. I think mine lasted me 3 months and then I repurchased everything. I feel like I am putting plenty on, too, so not sure why some are going through so much so quick, but I never did! And, thanks for the compliment! Very Happy
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Dear Rileygirl,

I don't want to tell you what to use on your skin, but I have been researching ingredients in all products I use on my skin. Because after all, the skin is the gateway to the body beyond. I am sharing this information with you and all women on EDS as something to really think about. You mentioned that you are using Obagi products now in lieu of using the LE and the ULLE. By contrast, while Kandis does not have product ingredients listed on her labels, she is more than willing to give you her UK labeling. The European Nation's product labeling is a very good thing! They recently passed legislation which safeguards their citizens against any harmful ingredients in skincare/cosmetic products. For instance Obagi blender states their product contains hydroquinone and tretinoin. They specifically warn pregnant women against using this product. Well, the reason why is both hydroquinone and tretinoin are very dangerous chemicals linked to cancer, reproductive and neuro toxicity, and on and on. I'd be careful if I were you! I don't know if you are using the line to lighten sun freckles or what, but the LE works great for that. It also tightens the skin ~ I just love it! Unfortunately, companies are not obligated to list each & every ingredient by law in the United States. The US government does not protect us! They have allowed the cosmetic industry to basically self-regulate themselves since the 1930's. That's why our country is in big trouble today. To check out all ingredients in the products you purchase, log ontowww.safecosmetics.org. You will be blown away by some of the ingredients found in some of our skincare and cosmetics. Ladies, knowledge is power. Buyer beware!!! Take care, Aprile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Aprile. I am well aware of the Hydroquinone and all the controversy surrounding it. I do appreciate your thoughtfulness, but this is something that I have researched and am comfortable using for the short term! Very Happy
PrettyPinky
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl, your results look fantastic Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Woohoo!! I wanna try too...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Prettypinky, it is a great system. Try it, you will LOVE it! Very Happy
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Dear Rileygirl,
I don't know if you are using the line to lighten sun freckles or what, but the LE works great for that. It also tightens the skin ~ I just love it! Take care, Aprile

Hi everyone. I've popped in and read the last few pages!

Wonderful results I see in the pics on p65. Congratulations to you all. Very Happy

I came in to see what you were all saying as I am about to order, and wasnt sure precisely what to order.

And I noticed that Aprile says LE lightens freckles! So now I'm interested in that product as well!! What are the actives that work on lightening, Aprile, do you know? Can you tell us more about how long you have been using it and what you have experienced?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Catski, make sure you get the full lip kit for your first order. It comes with a little instruction booklet, and then Kandis also includes a typed sheet with newer info that she has discovered on how to use the system. I can't help you with the LE. I have not used that over my whole face. I am not sure I really could. It is very sticky to me, but I am sure Aprile will come along to help you also! Good luck and please post pics as they really show what this system can do. You will love working with Kandis, she is just the best!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
What are the actives that work on lightening, Aprile, do you know? Can you tell us more about how long you have been using it and what you have experienced?

Hey Catski,

I really don't know the exact ingredients in the LE and ULLE. I do have the ingredients for the Spa Lipcare System. I'm sure Kandis would share those with me as well if I asked her. I believe that they both have matrixyl 3000 in them. Not sure which ingredient helps with the freckles/age spots.

However, I will share with you my results: decreased depth of the lines around my eyes and nasal labial folds (smile lines) and an overall toning or "lifting" effect of the entire face and neck. Now, I only had one rather dark "age spot" on my forehead which is covered by my bangs. But, now that I have started using the LE on it almost every night for the past month or two, it has faded considerably! I was previously applying the LE/ULLE to my entire face, but not always getting much on my forehead. But now I am trying to grow out my bangs to sweep to the side, hence I started to concentrate on that area as well. I also just started using both on the backs of my hands and arms. I will report back as to the lightening effect on those areas in due time! Good luck to you, Aprile
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
thanks aprile.. I want to try it. I have one very dark feckle on my forehead that arrived this summer. much darker than the rest and it BUGS me!!

rileygirl, gotcha. I will get the whole kit as that is the best way to begin. I MUST get organised with my camera to record what happens using this.

I'm one of those camera shy types, at least, I've been that way since I hit about 45!! Wink
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, I know what you mean about being camera shy, Catski. I don't like my picture taken either, but I really believe it is the best way to see progress and also helps other people see what works and to what extent a product works! Good luck to you!
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="rileygirl"]
Kandis also includes a typed sheet with newer info that she has discovered on how to use the system.
quote]

What's the new info?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Anomaly, what I meant was the little booklet tells you how to apply the products, do the heat, etc. It does not mention applying the products during the day, or how often you should apply them, which Kandis has on the paper instructions. Probably now she would also mention that you should not use the LE or ULLE on your lips if you have the lines above your lips until they are totally rejuvenated, etc. Sorry if I confused anyone. I probably used the wrong term!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, all. This is my group of pics from the beginning to 180 days. My upper lip lines are diminishing greatly in depth. I really see a difference in them and am thrilled with this fact. I will be ending Obagi and starting the ULLE and LE around and above my lips, so hopefully by the 1 year mark, I will have no more lips above my upper lip!

BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl,
You're lips look GREAT. It's really nice to see the changes from month to month. Are you using the LE in the am and the ULLE in the pm for your lip lines? It seems to me, and tell me if I'm wrong, that the lines above your lips improved first right above the inner lips and then progressed out towards the corners of your mouth.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl - Very impressive - I ordered from Kandis last week and can't wait to start. Thanks so much for posting your progressive pics. Did you have hyperpigmentation above your lips? Did you use Obagi there or just lips2kiss system? What's next?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Stovetop, I had hyperpigmentation all over! For the last 4 1/2 months I have only used obagi on my skin and the L2K system on my lips only. In a few more days when I am off obagi, I will use the LE and ULLE on my upper lip lines above my lip. Can't use them on my lips as I still have the lines above my lip, and that seems to stop the progress of those lines when you use LE and ULLE on your lips at that point. Good luck on the L2K. I think you will be very pleased. Give it time, and it will work.

Bluesheart, I did not use the LE or ULLE on my lip lines, only Obagi, but as above I will start the ULLE and LE in a few more days. I think you are correct about how my lips "corrected" moving from inner to outer.

Kandis is pleased, as I am. I of course have more improvement, but I am thrilled that ALL of the lines, on my lips and above my lips, are really starting to decrease a great deal in the depth. I had very deep lines when I started out. Kandis thinks that I will be able to completely get rid of the upper lip lines, and the majority of lines on my lips when I am done with the rejuvenation process.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |