Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'd just like to post my pictures again, and as you can see, Kandis has nicely cropped them for me and it looks to me as though they are all cropped at the same distance. They are all cropped right at the corners of the lips and you can definitely see a plumpness and smoothness that I never had before. You can see the original pictures (along with side shots) on page 65.

I'd also like to add that Kandis asked if I would mind if she used my photos on her site. And since I believe in the system so much, I said yes.
http://www.lips2kiss.com/L2K/lips2kiss/PHOTOS%20Subjects%20Up%20to%2040.htm
I am the 35 year old and as you can see the photos are untouched and exactly the way I sent them to her.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi, all. I just wanted to give my 2 cents worth here about Kandis and the pictures. I am writing this just in case anyone is interested in trying this wonderful system, but is afraid to now or is distrusting after some of the comments made on this thread.

My son takes my photo every month in the same setting. Meaning, I sit in the same chair, turned the same way, with the same light, same time of day. He tries to get all the pics he takes at the same distance as much as possible. But, he is human and can't possibly make them the same exact distance away. After he takes the pic, I then email the photo to Kandis. She does not crop anything, does not change anything, all she does to the photos is to align them so that they are all the same distance away from the camera. If you look at my pics (and I have posted the pics my son takes, as well as the pics from Kandis) there is very little difference, other than the distance in every pic from Kandis is approximately the same. This is so one can judge/see the progress of ones lips as time goes on. This is a great system and one of the very few things that I have used that has truly worked for me. I hope this helps with anyone considering this system and puts their mind at ease. Kandis is just wonderful and goes above and beyond to help her clients get results. You put in the time, her products work their magic! Very Happy
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
I'd just like to post my pictures again, and as you can see, Kandis has nicely cropped them for me and it looks to me as though they are all cropped at the same distance. They are all cropped right at the corners of the lips and you can definitely see a plumpness and smoothness that I never had before. You can see the original pictures (along with side shots) on page 65.

I'd also like to add that Kandis asked if I would mind if she used my photos on her site. And since I believe in the system so much, I said yes.
I am the 35 year old and as you can see the photos are untouched and exactly the way I sent them to her.

I have not used lips2kiss yet. Diana P your results from the system are remarkable. Your lips look gorgeous. Congratulations!
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
I called the Lips 2 Kiss customer service number Sunday afternoon and spoke with Kandis herself. Ordered mine and can't wait to use it. I've always hated my lips because they weren't big enough so I'm hoping this system will make them look the best they can.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Bluerain
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Aprile

No I'm sorry .That post wasn't directedat you at all.. Sorry.

You responded very well and again sorry if u thought it was for you. The posts in question are no longer here so maybe that's why the confusion.

Take care / thanks and sorry if you got upset thinking it was for you Smile

Blue

[quote="aprile"]
Bluerain wrote:
HI Ladies

Have I tried it ..no I haven't . I was but when i seen the picture's being cropped that turned me off. Yes it's hard to consistantly crop at the same distance for some and it's also hard to crop pictures at different distance's all the time.

Why wouldn't she be diplomatic ? Why would anyone want to be rude in replying to my post as I was stating what the pictures show here and on the site.

Blue,

Why would you perceive me as "not being diplomatic or as being rude"? I merely pointed out to you that you should not knock something you have not tried so as to ruin it for others sitting on the fence. All of the nay saying you are doing is based upon some photos you deem as cropped.

By the way, if you take a ruler and measure the distance of the lips from one corner of the mouth to the other, you will see they are basically, the same size. The photos have not been altered or retouched in any way to deceive the public. If they were, don't you think Diana P. would come forward and say so herself? Again, this site and forum is for women to post & share their experiences with products. We are not participating in a paid infomercial. On this particular forum ~ we are here to review Lips2Kiss. We are also supporting one another in this lip rejuvenation journey. This is a totally new concept this Spa Lipcare System ~ a product we have all TRIED. Unlike you, who has not decided to try it, but want to make a statement to discourage others from trying it. Why is that? Believe me you, I've tried many, many lip products that either do not work at all or deliver temporary results. This is the only one that has ever truly worked for me, and obviously many others as well.

I think this forum is a great place for someone to see product reviews and polls. It often times helps them make a decision to purchase or not to purchase. But in all fairness, reviews should be posted by women who actually "USE" the products. That being said, most women who hang in there, are eventually very happy they did. Too bad you won't be one of them.

Best wishes,
Aprile
Bluerain
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
WOW..They do look very good and u can see the difference even with the proper cropping.

You have beautiful lips and they do look fuller .

Goodluck and enjoy your lips2K as you can see it works .

Blue

Diana P wrote:

rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
This got deleated by mistake. Here it comes again:

Hi Sister Sweets;

OMG, you are right!! I've been on the system for good 11 months now.
How do my lips look? Normal, i think . I am definitely not one of the lucky gals here who got their lips plump up like crazy, but I am definitely not one of those who had no positive results.
As I said - when I started using the system, my lips were in a very bad shape. They were shrinking, loosing volume and I had those awful lines on the upper lip (I used to smoke when I was young ). After years of ignoring my lips I was suddenly panicking, buying useless lip plumpers, and trying to figure out what to do. BTW, I'm 42.
Then I discovered L2K. I was willing to try anything.
Now, after 11 months of using the system - my lips are not a concern any more!!! And that is all I wanted. I can't say for sure (as I don't really remember), but I think my lips now look like they did when I was in my 20s. They got a bit of volume back, they are smoother, and the lines on the upper lip are disappearing (BTW, I've bee using LE & ULLE for the last few months).

I still go through peeling phases, but they are very mild and last a day!

My routine - I go through phases when I am very much on top of things (regular with my application), and through phases when all I do is apply the whole system (LC-LG-NG) at night (+ blow-dry) and in the morning, nothing during the day. And that's OK with me.

Oh yes - since I started with the system I have not applied a single other thing to my lips. And the way I fill about the system now - I'll continue with it for a long, long time.

I hope this helps you understand what kind of progress I've had and how much I like the L2K system.

Good luck!

R.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Jemm_
5% products discount

Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I've been reading these posts for a week now and after seeing everyone's results I'm buying the system too! Beautiful lips ladies!
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
hi gals - great results ... its helping in my motivation!

i have to second Aprile - if we were all being conned (i.e having our piccys tampered) wouldnt we speak up? i think we would.

I am trying to take the piccys at the same distance but without much luck!

now, back to my progress ... i have had an awful throwing up bug the last few days so ive been sleeping a lot and i think that has not helped with the peelies -but there isnt anything i could do about it.
I'm applying more NG now ... fingers crossed it starts decreasing soon.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

I've been posting here for a while AND on the new Lips2Kiss forum with the POLL started by Catski. While I think it was a great idea since this thread is getting so long, I've not been able to vote myself. When I click on the forum, there is no button to actually cast my vote. I keep seeing the vote go up and down with the bar graph, but it's a mystery to me how one actually gets to cast a vote. By the way, I DID register with EDS. I emailed Mabsy and she said no-one is blocked from voting, but I cannot figure out how to vote. AND she could not tell me where the VOTE BUTTON is. Can anyone here enlighten me? Has anyone here voted? Many thanks! Aprile
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm hoping someone can help me here... i have read a majority of the posts and some of it confuses me.. but, I have a question for all..

Do you think theres an age limit to this system? When can you use it?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
hi gals - ok the peeling is still there but not as bad. My lips seem more moist but they are still peely - that doesnt make much sense i know, but before they were SO dry and peely. And you know what? They are puffier - i wouldnt say they are more plump but if this is the start then i'm in luck!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:46 am      Reply with quote
nikkilici0us wrote:
I'm hoping someone can help me here... i have read a majority of the posts and some of it confuses me.. but, I have a question for all..

Do you think theres an age limit to this system? When can you use it?

It's an interesting question nikki. When I was in my very early 20's I had such dry lips, I would have loved to have had this product. And I would really have benefited from it.

I think it depends on the individual and how their lips are.

I think it is such a lovely system, that anyone would enjoy using the products, and doing so early, I imagine,would work as a preventative against the various lip degeneration that us older ones have experienced.
k! (orangewasabi)
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote

OMG, a 71 page long thread . . . I feel like I need to put a flag up here or something.

and would you believe, I still don't know if I should buy this product. It make me itchy jsut thinking about
putting anything on my lips every 20 minutes.

gah. . . .
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
i know - i actually read the whole thread before i bought too! Its not too bad the whole twice an hour thing ... i'm used to it now - its been a month for me and guess what?! the peelies are going! And ive been left with a more plump mouth. I'm serious - those peelies were prob a good thing as my lips are much more puffed out now. Its amazing. I can really tell on my upper lip as my lower lip has always been big. They are more even now. Just waiting for more colour as that was my whole reason for doing this thing. But i can see a difference - thank god those peelies have reduced!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
ooohhh mjlover, can you update whether this has helped with the colour of your lips? i have been eyeing this since forever, plumper lips would be fabulous but where i really need help is the colour of my lips, my upper lips especially is much darker than my lower, so i can't do without lipstick because it looks so yuk, and when i put on lipstick i always had to put more on top and even then it still looks awfully uneven.

thanks in advance!!
Jemm_
5% products discount

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
To all of the ladies who started using this product in the first posts - do you still use it and love it? Or is this something that the maintenance is too much to use long term? Thanks!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:52 am      Reply with quote
It will be a year for me next week and I love this stuff.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
I've been using it for 6 months and ditched all my lipsticks. I'd previously been a lipstick junkie, but since starting L2K, I won't put anything else on my lips. Applying every 30 minutes is no big deal, you get used to it Very Happy
Jemm_
5% products discount

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Thank you guys! I'm ordering it! I hope I have the patience...
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
wait - you still apply it every 30 min ... even after a year? i thought it was just maintainance - like morning and night? maybe i'm wrong?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
mjlover wrote:
wait - you still apply it every 30 min ... even after a year? i thought it was just maintainance - like morning and night? maybe i'm wrong?

Are you referring to my post MJ? I'm only using it for 6 months. I don't know when I'll be at the maintenance stage Confused Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
We need someoone who is at maintenance to let us know what that is (I call it lip nirvana) and how you maintain once you are at maintanence.
Sangria1269
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Wow! So this stuff really works eh? I just discovered this by accident. Now...I only wish you could pay via Paypal! Ooo I really want this.....
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

I would say that I'm on maintenance level! I am the liprechaun (lol) who started this marathon post! I still apply morning and evening and my lips look fabulous. I love the feel of Kandis' products so much that I often re-apply just becuase they feel good. I am 51 and I have started to notice the lips of other women my age..and seriously I want to hand them tubes of LC and LG!!

I have just started my 79 year old Mom on the system as one day she mentioned that her lips were feeling very dry. Now, she is a convert, too. I just loaned her my "Sexy Mama" gloss and she is having a good time with her Sexy Mama gloss. Now, she's asking me if I have another tube? What?? No way am I giving up my tube!! If I want to apply one of my Nars glosses, I just make sure that Kandis' products are underneath and I've seen amazing results. My lips have sustained their new rosy color and my upper lip is very much plumper, plus the vermillion (sp?) is much more pronounced..almost looks like I have lip liner when I don't.

So, I hope this helps some of you who are on the fence. I've been busy with my troubled business..very stressful..but I haven't forgotten about you all!

Warmly,
Deb
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |