Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
To upload your photos, you need an account with a place like photobucket. You upload your photo to photobucket or the like, from there you copy the image code (IMG code) under the photo you want and paste it into your forum post here.

ETD: here is an example with a photo and the codes underneath so you can see what I am talking about!

The image code you want is on the last line under your photo:

Hope that helps.
rosario
5% products discount

Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Riley. You're a doll. I'll try to do it tomorrow or Friday as it's late now.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:34 am      Reply with quote
No problem, rosario. I love when people post pictures. It really shows if a product works or not! This is a great product/regimen, so the more pics the better! Very Happy
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Yes, pictures are very helpful. Thanks,Riley.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I'm running low on night glaze and wondered if the lip gloss (drama queen) can be used through the day instead? Anybody know?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
How far are you into the process Dahli? The lip gloss would probably work well unless you're quite new to the system. I ran out of NG a few months ago. I thought I had another tube and it was the exfoliant instead. I used more LG and supplemented with lipgloss.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Cool, thanks BluesHeart... it's been almost a year.
anoshika
5% products discount

Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:46 am      Reply with quote
has anybody tried the red blow dryer ?
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:51 am      Reply with quote
HI, What's the "red blow dryer"? Confused
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
HI, What's the "red blow dryer"? Confused

Kandis has a tiny red blow dryer for sale to use doing the heat part of the system. I haven't tried it myself.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, thanks for the answer. I guess I'll just stick with my little travel blow dryer. Man, I need some color!!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Any news from people using the system the longest?
rosario
5% products discount

Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:30 pm      Reply with quote

This is my before and 30 day photo. I joined this board over a year ago and have mainly been a lurker. I just turned 40. I’ve spent a small fortune on creams and systems recommended here, in search of an anti-ager that wouldn’t make my skin break out (which always happens by the 2nd week on products), would minimize my pores and tighten my skin. I’m hoping to avoid a facelift. I’ve lived in Beverly Hills for the past 7 years and 80% of them don’t look good.

After reading the 70 plus pages on this system I noticed my lips had lost color and tiny lines were developing on my upper lip, plus they were always dry. So a little over a month ago I broke down and decided to give this system a try. When I received a sample of the LE with my lip system I wasn’t too excited, thinking it was just for wrinkles, but decided to try it on my skin and see if it did anything. After two weeks my lips had more moisture, weren’t dry and cracking and had more color, but the amazing thing to me was my skin! It was getting better without breaking me out, so I ordered it.

I’m acne prone and have large pores, uneven skin tone with marks and hyper-pigmentation. I use the LE at night and blow dry. Everyday my skin got better. My skin tone is evening out and is much less ruddy. My pores are smaller and tighter, and I’m still acne free. I can honestly say I like looking at myself in the mirror. My skin is glowing and I feel pretty again after feeling “ugly” for so long. So far this is the best purchase I’ve made for my face.

As for my lips, they feel moister and the color is returning, especially to my top lip which has lacked color for a long time. I know I have a ways to go before my lips will be smooth, but my
routine has become 2nd nature to me now and I find myself tucking my glaze in my cleavage if I’m away from my desk. I’m so glad I went from lurker to user. I think I'll be a customer for life.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
I can really see some change in the skin tone around your lips. That's wonderful Rosario. Good for you. Keep us posted. Lips...looking good. Thanks for sharing your pics.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Wow rosario! I can see a lot of improvement in your before and after, especially considering they're only 30 days apart.

One question - do you use the LE just around your mouth area or all over your face? I have the sample of this and haven't tried it but looking at your pics makes me want to break it out right now!

5% products discount

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the "LE" all over my face. Initially I really didn't think it would do anything. I wish I could make the picture larger so you can see how bad my skin looked before. I felt ugly . I never realized before how important good even skin tone and healthy color to lips are in making you look better and younger.

I have to admit there were days I forgot to do 100% of the Lips2Kiss system yet I can still see the progress. My lips have a better shape and plumper all over. I can't wait to see what happens in 6 months.

I haven't missed a day with the
"LE". What I wish I had done intially also was take a picture of my forehead too. It looks about 60% better already with the "LE" which I never expected.. Another benefit is my skin feels super smooth.

I'm going to keep updating every 30 days. I just ordered The Raspberry Frappe nightglaze. I'll be posting my pics wearing it.
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:42 am      Reply with quote
rosario, wow i can see such a difference in the skin around your mouth! clearer skin, more even tone, hardly any pigmentation! amazing!

i used up my sample of the LE and ULLE around my neck because I have neck rings, and did see good results, i have 3 rings and the ring at the bottom of the neck, which is the shallowest, well the middle part of it has disappeared. then i ran out of the sample and am still debating whether to purchase any more. plus i just placed my second order from kandis (LC, LG, NG and CNG)which should last me about 2 months so am pretty broke at the moment! but am very tempted to buy a full-sized LE now!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately I was one of the ones that did break out with the LE. I bought it originally to use around my eyes but I had a minor breakout, which was very unusual for me right now. But I must say, the LE is doing amazing things for my super dry hands. My son has food allergies and I think I wash my hands 200 times a day Confused Every few days I use a scrub on my hands, then a pump of LE and all the dead flaky skin is gone and staying away.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:59 am      Reply with quote
LE breaks me out too Sad. But then, I am very acne prone Sad Sad. I still use it around my eyes and above my lip, but not regularly, so I don't see a lot of improvement on my skin tone and eye wrinkles.
My lips, however, are doing really good and after a year of being on and using exclusively the L2K stuff (although not as regularly as I should Embarassed ), I love the system and will continue to use it.
I've recently purchased one of newer lip colours and wore it several times and -- I love it!
I can hardly wait to see what Kandis comes up with next Very Happy.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rosario
5% products discount

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
First of all, thanks for the kind words everyone:)
I think everyone's skin tolerates different things. It's all trial and error I guess. But when you find the right thing stick with it. Kandis has said to use the LE on the neck. But I don't need it yet.

Is anyone using the ULLE? She says it's for deeper wrinkles and I'n thinking of having my boyfriend use it after his Photofacial/Skin rejuvenation treatments.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
I use the ULLE at night and the LE during the day. I like it. Again, I only use it around the mouth and sometimes I use it under the eyes. I like the consistency of this much better than the LE. Not as sticky when it's first applied.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:57 am      Reply with quote
How is everyone doing for colours with their CNG's?

Favourites?

I was thinking how some mmu companies do 'dupes' of favourite well known colours, and wondering if this might be a viable way to get some clarity on what colours we are buying.

Do you think it's a good idea?

It's so tricky to buy lipcolour on the net.. Wink
rosario
5% products discount

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Just received my new NG. Rasberry Frappe. I top it with the peach/pink I had ordered before. It's perfect for night.

I'm going to have my boyfriend take a pic and upload it sometime next week.
I'm loving it!!!
Kiwi bird
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Tempted to try this one
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone else noticed any red sore spots on their lips using this? I've had two small dots one upper one lower for a couple of weeks and I just noticed the lower one seems to be getting bigger...

Anybody know what this might be from?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |