Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Catski -

I don't have any of the NG except the very first one she made and I think it was kind of a trial. It is is a squarer bottle. That is kind of a mauve color and fine for night but does not add any color to my lips. I don't do well with her lip colors (the ones that need the glaze) and I have tried to get more descriptions of color from her but have not gotten anything. I have a really hard time knowing what these colors could look like. If you have tried any where would you say the Sexy Mama color would fall in the spectrum of colors compared to the rest.

Actually Sexy Mama is a little too dull for me and that is why she suggested I try her bright Sexy Mama. What works for me is to do Benetint first and Sexy Mama over. Also if I want a deeper look I like this sample of LushLips that I got from CareKate. Do you know her? I don't think she is selling her stuff anymore but the color was Dolce Vita and I believe it was a copy of the Nars color by that name. But of course we should not use the Nars because it has wax in it. I don't think the LushLips had wax. That color works for me. Anything that looks too bright or too dark is not good on me. If the color follows along the path of how my lips look when I bite them but deeper that is good. Also it needs to have depth. Not a flat color.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Ok, thanks mommydearest. I dont have the sexymama gloss. I've been using the raspberry milk choc CNG.. I'm now more or less out of it and CRAVING some pretty colour for these winter days.

So you use Benetint with the L2K? And your lips are still good? Have you asked Kandis to make a dupe of that for general use? It's a really fresh pretty pink, right?

It would be nice to have a strawberry tint too, wouldnt it.

I havent tried the tints yet.

I'm really pleased with my lips, they look great and feel great,and peeling has been minimal for me, and manageable, but I need to be able to use some colour now.

So if anyone has reviews of the tints to add to this thread, that would be great.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I'd like comments on color, too. I don't know what to use but, I def need color. Exclamation Which are the colors you need to use glaze with?
Thanks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there Blaze - i'm sorry it didnt work for you either but i am kinda glad its not just me! I was feeling like such a freak - my lips just werent enjoying it.

Have you tried Dr hauska lip balm ... its so great!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:39 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Ambien wrote:
Just wondering if any of the original users who started this thread already has rejuvenated lips that are no longer dependant on the system?

Or are they still using it and still experience periodic peeling?

Hi Ambien. I dont think that you get 'no longer dependent' on the system, in the same way that you dont get 'no longer dependent' on moisturiser, or hair conditioner.

Wether your lips peel or not, depends on if there is tissue that dies or not, and how much you exfoliate, I would imagine.

Thanks for sharing Catski, I do get your point. Smile

Just that some of the gals had shared their stories of the horrendous peeling they had to got through during "rejuvenation". And Kandis attributed that to the "bad" products they had used.

So while gentle exfoliation of dead tissue is to be expected while doing maintenance, I was wondering if people still had periods of horrendous peeling even after rejuvenation, & even after being good about applying only "good stuff" from Kandis for maintenace? Razz
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ambien, do you mean you are wondering if people still get peeling once their lips are rejuvenated?
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Catski,

Yeah, but not just light peeling once awhile like effects after a light exfoliation. But those horrendous peeling, chapping or sore lips that some users had reported during the rejuvenation process?

From my understanding Kandis had attributed those type of peeling to the "bad" products purging during the rejuvenation process. So was wodnering if someone still get such crazy peeling(during maintenance stage, say 5 yrs later), while only using her products?

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:31 am      Reply with quote
I dont have a very good understanding of lip tissue, and so I dont know just how extensively dehydrated deep lip tissue can be.

I'm so pleased this morning to wake up and see such full, deep pink lips on me. I'm amazed, I really am. My lips were just getting paler and thinnner,as I got past 45.

I think on my fourth month with no troublesome peeling, so I've had a very easy ride.

I never did use chapstick, though.
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I was a die-hard chapstick user and have been using only lips2kiss for 4 1/2 months. I admit I am not as diligent about application as I used to be (I don't do the heat part every day, only exfoliate once every 2-3 weeks, and apply LG every couple of hours during the day) but my lips look much better than when I was a chapstick user and the peeling is minimal now. They do peel more the days after I do the exfoliating step but other than that my lips are softer, smoother, and slightly plumper than before. I think if I did the heat part every day and applied the products as often during the day as instructed my lips would be fuller and more rejuvenated (and possibly going through more peeling in the process). However, I am still extremely happy with the state of my lips now compared to how they looked and felt before I started the system.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I have only been using lips2kiss for 3 1/2 months instead of 4 1/2 months like I wrote above. Didn't realize this until after the edit feature was gone. Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi, mjlover. No, haven't tried Dr H's lipbalm yet. I got a sample of the Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex. I have some Lips2Kiss products left that I didn't want to toss out (heck, I paid good money for them), so I put the Dermalogica on top of the L2K. So, technically, is that considered "stopping" the L2K? Anyway....I'll try Dr. H next. Thanks for the tip.
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I see, thanks anyways Catski!

Ya a lucky gal! I have horrible lips that do crack and bleed on and off. Really wanted to try this system, but am quite worried about the peeling effects. Doesn't help that I do have to wear bright colors for work too.. Embarassed

Congratulations on ya new pretty lips though! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have been on the L2K system for 10 months! My lips don't peel anymore, but I probably am not a good one to go by as my lips never really peeled badly.

Blaze, actually you are protecting your lips by using the L2K underneath your other lip stuff!
rosario
5% products discount

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
I never really peeled either. But that's probably because I never used chapsticks since I had heard wax was bad for you.

I don't use the system diligently anymore either. But still really use it during the day. Yesterday I was thinking my lips look perfect now and after almost 3 months,so I'll be maintaining what I have. But they are full, pink and much more youthful.

I wonder if the long term use of certain lipsticks and chapsticks are what causes so much peeling as the lips then need to completely rejuvenate.
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a relative newbie to the L2K system. Here are my beginning & 30-day pics:

I usually don't share photos much but I was kind of amazed at the results so far. Only slight peeling 2 or 3 times so far after exfoliating. For those of us who don't want the expense or risk of injections this is sure the way to go!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Chocolat, that is a great difference in only 30 days! Congratulations!
luvmakeup1000
5% products discount

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
what is LE and ULLE???? Does that stand for something or the name of the actual product??? I have some bad neck rings and wrinkles under my eyes and would like to try it but not sure where to find it.
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:46 am      Reply with quote
luvmakeup1000 wrote:
what is LE and ULLE???? Does that stand for something or the name of the actual product??? I have some bad neck rings and wrinkles under my eyes and would like to try it but not sure where to find it.

Lips2Kiss has a sister line, called Face2Flaunt, and the LE and ULLE are F2F products. They stand for "Line Eliminator" and "Under Lip Line Eliminator". The LE is Matrixyl 3000. I've had outstanding results with the LE for crepiness around my eyes, and to a lesser extent, also with those neck rings.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Chocolat, Lovely! Great result. Thank you for sharing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
I used L2K for about 3.5 months or so and I started peeling so badly - constantly I had to stop. But now I am remembering how nice the color was and how it WAS working - I'm digging my products back out.

I never used chapstick and threw away all the drugstore lipstick. For my hiatus I've only used Julie Hewett and Vincent Longo and continued to use the lip colors from L2K which I love.

Back to it Very Happy
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi all
It's been a while since I last posted here. I just thought I would let you all know I am still on the L2K system and still loving it. It will be 9 months on the 13th. My lips have never felt better, all my lipstick is gone, don't have the need for chap stick anymore and overall I am very happy with my progress. I can see a reduction in upper lip lines I have, but the one on the left is a little stubborn. Kandis assured me it will be gone someday and I tend to believe her as she is the best person in the world to do business with. I will post pictures in a separate post, since I've had a great deal of trouble getting them on.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:16 am      Reply with quote
[url]http://www.i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/laserbeam9903/BEVERLYBF306090150180210.jpg[/url]
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
I'm sorry, I tried and it just does not work. So I guess there will be no pics from me. I just can't do it.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:40 am      Reply with quote
aquarius86, WOW. Your upper lip really puffed up! Big improvement in your lips. You look great! (P.S. People just need to copy and paste the URL to see your pics!)
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Your results are really dramatic Aquarius - very impressive!!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |